Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
15 total yards offense in 2nd half?!?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

15 total yards offense in 2nd half?!?

Aug 30, 2014, 9:50 PM

1 drive went 4 plays. The rest 3 and outs. Feel bad that the defense was put in this position time after time. Need to develop offensive scheme to move the chains better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which begs the question, why wasn't Watson put in much...

Aug 30, 2014, 9:50 PM

earlier, when he played so great on his first drive.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watson looked as inept and lost on his 2 possesions of

Aug 30, 2014, 9:55 PM

the 2nd half vs the adjustments made by UGA as the rest of the offense did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not hardly. That 3rd down throw was good.

Aug 30, 2014, 10:01 PM

It would've been a TD if the receiver didn't stop his route and start back up. The third time Watson was put in a bad spot.

Don't really agree with ya on that 3rd down throw.

Aug 30, 2014, 10:10 PM

Cole didn't get a lot of help early on from his receivers either. At one point 3 straight incomplete passes hit his wideouts in the hands.

It had a lot to do with our O-line.

Aug 30, 2014, 9:52 PM

they were manhandled the whole 4th quarter, had no time for plays to develop and forced Cole and Deshaun into bad situations.

null

Yep our o-line was awful tonight***

Aug 30, 2014, 9:53 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I, Phillip, a small boy of twelve, lay exhausted, not knowing if I was sleeping or if I was daydreaming that I was sleeping. Gently I rocked back in forth in my hammock, a hammock woven out of the eyelashes of 1000 deer.

Re: It had a lot to do with our O-line.

Aug 30, 2014, 10:01 PM [ in reply to It had a lot to do with our O-line. ]

Poorly coached offensive line and the defense was poorly coached over all...the defensive staff is a joke the offensive is no better

Seemed like a lot less.***

Aug 30, 2014, 10:04 PM

We could overcome a weak OL by having a bruising RB

Aug 30, 2014, 10:06 PM

But we don't have one. We could overcome not having a big RB with a go to WR. But we don't have one. We could overcome a weak OL with a mobile QB. We don't have one.

PS - Our offense did not snap the ball nearly as fast as last year. This was the slowest we've played since Morris has been at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 15 total yards offense in 2nd half?!?

Aug 30, 2014, 10:14 PM

Chad Morris has got a lot to prove!!! Yes, his offense is somewhat impressive when they're playing against teams that don't have speed and size to hang with Clemson. But, tell me? Who has The Tigers beaten that have a good defense... heck, even an average defense since he's been here? Clemson has played against 3 good defenses the last 2 years and we're 1-4. The only game we've won was the LSU game, and that took stupid play calling by LSU on their last drive and a miracle catch by Nuke to help win that one. We'll definitely find out what kind of coach he is this year without the the weapons he was lucky to have since he's been here. O-line inexperience, thin at running back and the wide receivers have a long way to go!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic