Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
117 Days left before your Democracy is Gone....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 333

117 Days left before your Democracy is Gone....

Jul 9, 2020, 2:59 PM

elect the Trojan-horse Democrat and you'll never again elect a Republican in a National election.

They're making DC a State - that's 2 new Senators in a 76% Democratic District - duh huh.

They're going to make Puerto Rico a State - two more New Democratic Senators.

Then they're going to give all illegal aliens citizenship and the vote - that's 20 million New Democratic votes.

Then they're going to finish getting rid of the Electoral College - something Gore and H Clinton started talking about in 2000.

That means the big cities in New York (NYC), California (etc.), Illinois (Chicago), Florida (Miami-Dade), increasingly Democrat Texas decide all National elections. South Carolina will mean nothing.

You'll never see another Republican President Congress again - they will do what they want.

But hey, it was the lazy, educated ####### Americans who allowed it to happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

US has never been a Democracy

Jul 9, 2020, 3:01 PM

Go back to the mange....,

I never said "the US is a Democracy" - I said

Jul 10, 2020, 4:16 AM

"your Democracy" will be gone. Which is to say that the people's votes will no longer be meaningful with a single Party electorate that uses cancelling as a method to destroy opposition, and is willing to game the system in whatever way is necessary to Win, regardless the impact on the Constitution.

Just a bunch of tacky Communists, but that will become exceedingly obvious quick if people don't learn to stand up to losers like you.

Re: 117 Days left before your Democracy is Gone....

Jul 9, 2020, 3:02 PM

Hey Grandpa! When you are done Facebooking, let us know what’s for supper!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 3:04 PM

Can they do the state thing with Senate, House, and President? Does it need to be voted on by other states or something?

Maybe I never had civics!

see, I give you facts, and all the Demos give you is

Jul 9, 2020, 4:46 PM

calling me names. LOL, I wonder who they'll be laughing at when this thing is over...

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/local/how-do-new-states-become-part-of-the-us/448157125

Every one of the points I have made is demonstrable fact. Yet they argue nothing, simply call me names....

they'll make good Tyrants, don't you think?

You don't really know what "demonstrable fact"

Jul 9, 2020, 4:48 PM

means, do you? You've given us tin foiled predictions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

is it not demonstrable fact that

Jul 10, 2020, 4:10 AM

- both H Clinton and Gore started talking about the Electoral College in 2000?

- that multiple Dem candidates want to give in-country illegal aliens some combination of free college ed, free medical, full citizenship?

- that the House voted just the other day to make Washington DC a State and that DC is 76% registered Democrat?

- that Puerto Rico has already voted positively at least twice on a statehood referendum, and that Hispanics in this country voted 66% for Clinton in 2016?

- that the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact - that thing designed to override the Electoral College - has support of 73% of the Electoral votes needed to make it Law?

I feel sorry for people like you who have so little integrity that you denigrate instead of accepting fact and taking the opportunity to discuss.

These are facts about how the Liberals are trying to game the system, regardless of whether they want to admit it out loud or not.

Good thing I got my passport renewed, then.***

Jul 9, 2020, 3:11 PM

Jul 9, 2020, 3:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2020, 5:46 AM

I guess the majority of the people in the USA will finally get their will.

Replies: 10
| visibility 333
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic