Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3 guys have made themselves some NFL $ this yr
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

3 guys have made themselves some NFL $ this yr

Oct 13, 2019, 8:25 AM

We had about 10 draft eligible guys that I thought had a great opportunity this year to improve their draft stock and really make themselves some money. However, to this point, I think only about 3 guys have taken advantage of the opportunity:

- I. Simmons - Just been a stud all year. He's playing himself into the top 10 IMO.
- Tee Higgins - Has been the only consistent guy on Offense IMO.
- T. Muse - Has played really well this year. Will be a outside LB on the next level IMO.

Terrell would have been the 4th, but it's gonna take a few games for people to get over the TD he gave up over the top vs UNC (he's gonna hate to have that on tape).

ETN has probably hurt himself the most (the UNC game cost him a ton a cash) and Simpson (too many fault starts) and Cervenka (should be more dominant with his level of strength) had some hype going into the season, but neither guy has been able to capitalize on that. All the draft eligible guys still have time to change the narrative though, particularly with a stellar finish to the season against top competition.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

**false starts***

Oct 13, 2019, 8:33 AM

Re: 3 guys have made themselves some NFL $ this yr

Oct 13, 2019, 8:33 AM

McShay discussed ETN in the game yesterday and said Dabo told him in front of the whole team that good thing he has great tape already or otherwise the UNC game would cost him money bc of his blocking.

Mcshay said ETN is a 2nd rd guy regardless and he thinks he is the 3rd best in this draft.

Oct 13, 2019, 8:34 AM

McShay discussed ETN in the game yesterday and said Dabo told him in front of the whole team that good thing he has great tape already or otherwise the UNC game would cost him money bc of his blocking.

Mcshay said ETN is a 2nd rd guy regardless and he thinks he is the 3rd best in this draft.

I'm the one of the biggest ETN fans but wanted Dabo to bench

Oct 13, 2019, 9:10 AM

him much earlier in the UNC game and give many of those snaps to Lynn J. It was clear early on in that game that he just didn't have it, but Dabo kept trotting him out there after every mistake.

Oct 13, 2019, 8:37 AM

Yeah Simmons is a lock to be a great pro if he he stays healthy. His stock has gone through the roof. He is such a freak.

#11 is “freak level” good, fast, yoked and has a

Oct 13, 2019, 9:30 AM

Bit of a nasty streak - esp when he told #1 to just lay down on the sideline

Cervenka had a 99 rating going into the FSU game***

Oct 13, 2019, 9:34 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 13, 2019, 9:45 AM

Muse? Really? He’s too slow to be an NFL safety, maybe he can move to LB and be a project. He might be given a chance and get picked up as a FA, but that’s about it.

The OP said 'improved draft stock', which

Oct 13, 2019, 10:11 AM

In fairness to Muse, he has. That doesn't mean he'll be 1st, 3rd, or 5th round, but he'll be discussed. The OP also said he'd probably be a LB at the next level, not a safety. Muse's speed is above average.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic