Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
11-0; Saturday observations; Enjoy it; Chicken kickin week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,343

11-0; Saturday observations; Enjoy it; Chicken kickin week

Nov 18, 2018, 8:21 PM

Next to Christmas, this coming week is my favorite of the year. Thanksgiving, family, rivalry week, four-day weekend, fall weather, and the anticipation that is the Carolina game. So as we start this week here are my observations from this past Saturday, along with some perspective about the Carolina game:

1) 7 punts in the first half was a bit concerning. 17 yards rushing in the first half was a bit concerning. I’ve felt all year we need to be a tad more creative in how we run ETN.... having said that once he gains the ability to be a reliable receiver out of the backfield he will be near unstoppable.
*** After watching other games, I sure do love our defense ***

2) Put Tee and Justin on the field together more often. Can’t cover both. No chance.

3) Is there a reason the students rush through the C-L-E-M-S-O-N at the end of the fight song? I mean the band gives you the beat. Just be patient. Your section doesn’t get a free seasoned fry from Bojangles if you finish the cheer first. Just a thought. Seems to have gotten faster since the woo-hoo showed up....coincidence?

4) Fill the hill. I mean cmon admin. Remember how cool the wave looks when the hill is full? Or how loud the “L” is when we spell Clemson throughout the stadium?

5) We are 51-4 the last four seasons. After the firing of Danny and sitting through the Hatfield and West years, I’d never thought we’d be back on top. Enjoy it. The good book says “We are like a vapor.” These moments are also. Ask FSU, Miami, Louisville. Even Texas and USC. Enjoy this ride and the blessing of having a coach like we have.

6) Never again is about to happen for the fifth time in a row. BUT.... keep your “5” bombs holstered. We know how degenerate all those photos chicken fans had their kids pose with Dabo were. Let’s not even go there. I mean Kentucky just did it... is it really that big of an accomplishment? I”ll patiently wait to put both hands in the air.

7) Always enjoyed Carolinas fight song “Step to the Rear.” Whoever named that song must have seen the decades long foreshadowing in that song title.

Happy Thanksgiving TigerNet. And happy chicken kicken week. Enjoy the week, post your favorite Gamecock memes/gifs, enjoy your families and friends, and enjoy our Tigers.

Turkey on Thursday...Chicken on Saturday.

Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 11-0; Saturday observations; Enjoy it; Chicken kickin week

Nov 18, 2018, 8:23 PM

First Quarter Clemson was looking ahead to USUCK ,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ThX 00GRAD...

Nov 18, 2018, 8:43 PM

liked your keen observations & your neat easy-to-read & digest writing style too!

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,343
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic