Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
10 Thoughts on the game.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,071

10 Thoughts on the game.....

Jan 14, 2020, 12:53 AM

In no particular order...

1) We needed to run ETN, even down 10. We thrive on balance not on being pass happy. Run was effective all night.

2) The offensive PI on Tee was bogus. I don’t think we had any chance regardless...but to take that TD off the board was terrible.

3) Chase destroyed our CBs. Legit receiver. I guess we thought we could handle him one-on-one. Yikes.

4) Burrow throws a great deep ball and is a smart QB. Good game by him.

5) We’ve lacked depth on the d-line and at linebacker all season. We’ve been fortunate to not have injuries there. But help is on the way.

6) Although I love our philosophy of getting backups plenty of reps in regular season while we are drilling people...but we need to find a way for our guys to play more than 3 quarters.

7) Not challenging the play in the first half where the LSU player was CLEARLY out of bounds was a big play. Sure, the booth should have buzzed it. But in the first half, you burn the timeout to challenge it. Not sure why we didn’t.

8) LSU spreading us out with the 5 wide look was a good plan. They attacked our weak points well. Their staff did a good job. Classy on the last drive too.

9) I appreciated all the new stuff we pulled out in the first half on offense...but we kind of unloaded it all early and needed some for the 2nd half. That being said....getting a TE involved in the offense next year will be a big deal.

10) Props to Potter for making that kick. Good for him.

Young team....we’ll be back....can’t wait for next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 10 Thoughts on the game.....

Jan 14, 2020, 12:57 AM

Dabo says we have 80 frosh on this team. Next year might very well be better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,071
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic