Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
1 year ago today the same idiots were on here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,591

1 year ago today the same idiots were on here

Nov 12, 2017, 12:15 PM

The day after we lost to Pitt complaining about our quarterback (he throws too many interceptions), the play calling, our defense is getting worse. So passionate in their self-righteous belief that we're not good enough to beat this team or that team. It's important that you make fun of them while they're around because, just like the past two years, t when we March through the playoffs they're gone like a Gamecock fan in the 3rd QTR

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

You think Bryant is about to turn it on like Watson did?*****

Nov 12, 2017, 12:17 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You think Bryant is about to turn it on like Watson did?*****

Nov 12, 2017, 2:11 PM

Exactly. I’m not sure why all these people that say “look what happened last year” don’t understand this. We won last year because of Watson. We are winning this year in spite of Bryant. He will cost us a big game sooner rather than later. I’ll be happy if we get past the coots. Like it or not, they could easily beat us if Bryant plays the ways he’s been playing since the second half of the VT game.

Nov 12, 2017, 2:17 PM

It might be worthwhile to review KB's performance against Miami 2 years ago. I know, different team, but gives you an idea of what is inside KB and what he can do.

Nov 12, 2017, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: You think Bryant is about to turn it on like Watson did?***** ]

In spite of Bryant? Dude you really are pathetic. Have you not seen Clemson play. We would not have half the wins if we didn't have KB at QB. He has been poised and confident. He has lead us down the field when we needed it. He is a winner and a big reason that we are winning. Some of you people are really starting to #### me off. This is getting ridiculous.

Nov 12, 2017, 3:56 PM

Haha. Yes, in spite of KB. Have you not watched our offense? Never mind, you said DW was as good a runner as Lamar Jackson last year. I don’t think I’m gonna get an opinion out of you that’s logical.

If we didn’t have the defense we have, we likely lose to GT, Aurburn, VT. And that’s because the offense was non existent for long lengths of times in those games. Why do you think the offense was non existent for long length of times in those games? It was because KB is as limited a passer as he could be for a clemson qb. I mean Cole stoudt limited. If you can’t see that then you don’t know what you’re looking at. Sure he’s led some nice td drives, but the amount of drive killing missed passes or reads far outweighes them. He has 7 td passes in 9 and 1/2 games. SEVEN! He doesn’t even have 2000 yards passing after game 10. He throws the ball about 30 times a game. That’s not good any way you slice it. But I’m sure you will find a way to spin that into awesome.

He doesn't need to.

Nov 12, 2017, 4:37 PM [ in reply to You think Bryant is about to turn it on like Watson did?***** ]

He just needs to be healthy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think addressing real concerns makes someone an

Nov 12, 2017, 12:19 PM

idiot. I’m very happy with where we are at and the opportunities we have. Hope we will get better over the next two weeks to take advantage of those opportunities.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t think addressing real concerns makes someone an

Nov 12, 2017, 3:44 PM

The idiot part is for complaining and griping when the team won. The Clemson Tigers are 9-1. Enjoy .
Heck they have won more in the past 5 years than at any other stretch in the history of the program more than almost any other program , yet people gripe and complain!! Not only did they win yesterday but they won by 17 points!! Enjoy ! Yes Bryant is one of the reasons they are 9 -1. Go Tigers!!!

to what purpose?***

Nov 12, 2017, 4:54 PM [ in reply to I don’t think addressing real concerns makes someone an ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: 1 year ago today the same idiots were on here

Nov 12, 2017, 12:20 PM

They're never trul over it though , because nobody's perfect and failings and frustrations follow soon after and those type of folks are rrady to pounce .

I understand the art of critical evaluation and I get that this is a place of discourse ...but why tear our team and the staff down at each instance of imperfection ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 12, 2017, 12:27 PM

"...but why tear our team and the staff down at each instance of imperfection ? "

No offense, but it is the CONTINUED "instances of imperfection" that we complain about the most. If it were just rare or occasional, then I'm sure we'd talk about the coots or UGA more.

Except you're a fan with basically .000001% the knowledge

Nov 12, 2017, 1:33 PM

and experience of the guys on staff. All you see is game day, which is about 5% of what the coaches see. Do you honestly believe that the decisions they are making are not what they feel is best, based on everything they've seen, to win a game? Is that what you really believe?

Nov 12, 2017, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: 1 year ago today the same idiots were on here ]

All I can say is that I am more than happy to take an ugly win over a pretty loss! Win out from here and no matter if it is by 1 point, Clemson in in the CFP 3 years straight. How many fan bases can say that?

Nov 12, 2017, 1:36 PM

This is not NFL. You can't just go and hire another player mid season. Were fine. The doubters will see.

Nov 12, 2017, 1:38 PM

Go Tigers.

Message was edited by: keith75®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U sirius? LOL!***

Nov 12, 2017, 2:22 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 2:38 PM

What does that make me? I was fine after that loss. Always believed we would win it all in 2016 once we signed the 2014 recruiting class. This time around I think we are in for an embarrassing loss in postseason play if Kelly doesn't improve his level of play. I think if we had even an average passing QB we would be the odds on favorite to repeat. It be one thing if "on this exact day three years ago" or whatever people weren't saying that Stoudt could do enough to win games. I mean what was he 6-1 when he played most of the game that year?

Nov 12, 2017, 4:31 PM

You're the idiot. The same idiot that thought Cole Stoudt and Harper were our best chance to win.

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,591
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic