»
Topic: 1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Notre Dame 4. Georgia
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 2, 2018 12:53 AM by: Tiger99and00
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Notre Dame 4. Georgia

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:10 AM

Let Tua heal up and then have Bama take out all their energy and focus on UGA. We can beat down some leprechauns and then reclaim the crown from Bama in epic fashion.

OU (and UCF to a lesser extent) along with OSU can all cry and maybe force a change to the structure. In the interim, that isn’t our problem.

Re: 1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Notre Dame 4. Georgia

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:17 AM

If those are the 4 the fear is they make UGA #3 to avoid the rematch and give Bama the cupcake. That would be ridiculous, but wouldn't shock me. I'd make OKLA #4, I think Kirby should pay for being stupid

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:21 AM

UGA lost twice so I doubt they will give them another shot even though Oklahoma has little defense.

military_donation.jpg

I believe OU deserves the 4 spot.

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:30 AM

I’m just saying I’m not going to be shocked if UGA stays 4.

Re: I believe OU deserves the 4 spot.

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:32 AM

Won't happen. No rematch until NC and that ain't gonna happen.

I think it's 50/50

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:33 AM

but I'll live either way. Some people on this board are more worried about that than the fact that we just won 42-10 for our 4th ACC in a row and cemented our place in the CFP. I think we're the best team in the country and doesn't matter who the other 3 are, what order they are in, or where we play them.

Re: I think it's 50/50

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:37 AM

It matters because if the committee puts UGA in we are no further along than where we were with the BCS. If you are a conference commission and this happens, how do you not go back and say we are pulling out of the SEC lovin’ Ponzi scheme.

military_donation.jpg

Re: I think it's 50/50

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:38 AM

Commissioner

military_donation.jpg

It absolutely matters.

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:39 AM

But I agree with the general sentiment. I posted at 6am about another Clemson championship, but playoff seeding (and travel planning) is rightfully the talking point in college football right now.

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:36 AM

cmj2086 said:

Let Tua heal up and then have Bama take out all their energy and focus on UGA. We can beat down some leprechauns and then reclaim the crown from Bama in epic fashion.

OU (and UCF to a lesser extent) along with OSU can all cry and maybe force a change to the structure. In the interim, that isn’t our problem.

Wrong. UGA will not be in.

Thanks for playing.

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:47 AM

Every new bowl projection has this;

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame
4. Oklahoma

I just looked at 5 different ones. All are the same. Coot's bowl is all over the place.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:53 AM

Makes sense. We get the matchup in semis we want. Let OK and Tide take it out on each other.

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: HOTEL ROOMS FOR ACC CHAMPIONSHIP IN CHARLOTTE. I have several hotel rooms for Friday and Saturday ni...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
997 people have read this post