Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
1-39 in Trump lawsuits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 397

1-39 in Trump lawsuits

Nov 23, 2020, 7:26 PM

Are any of you sheep who believe every word out of your dear leader’s mouth willing to concede that Trump is a fraud? Thankfully our judges whether democratic or republican follow the law.

Trump was right in my opinion when he said I could shoot someone and he wouldn’t lose any votes. He realizes how many of you are in capable of evaluating facts instead of feelings.

For you Trump cronies out there and you know who you are, if he did shoot someone would you not vote for him? Makes me understand how Hitler came to power. People want to hear what they want to hear and feel, not think and figure out the truth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could change words in this and libs the same.

Nov 23, 2020, 7:28 PM

love American Idol elections!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a

Nov 23, 2020, 7:29 PM

boy picking something up and gently throwing it into the ocean.

Approaching the boy, he asked, “What are you doing?”

The youth replied, “Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die.”

“Son,” the man said, “don’t you realize there are miles and miles of beach and hundreds of starfish? You can’t make a difference!”

After listening politely, the boy bent down, picked up another starfish, and threw it back into the surf.

Then, smiling at the man, he said…..“I made a difference for that one.”

Re: 1-39 in Trump lawsuits

Nov 23, 2020, 8:16 PM

Truth is: I like trump’s policies over any dem’s.

Biden’s been a lying pos for 47 years and you all are giddy about it. lol.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Keowee, policies are

Nov 23, 2020, 8:26 PM

More important than democracy? More important than having a narcissistic lying nut job as the leader of the free world? I also agree with trumps policies over Democrats, but you can’t have a crazy person like this as leader of the free world. Has that thought even crossed your mind? If you are a Republican, you hope that in 2024 a more balanced Republican is the candidate who has learned lessons from Trump as he did bring a lot of people into the party. But if you can’t understand how this guy is not stable enough to be the leader of the free world, you have your head in the sand.

Replies: 4
| visibility 397
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic