Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's Press Conference today was freakin' awesome
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Dabo's Press Conference today was freakin' awesome

Dec 3, 2019, 1:47 PM

That was some high level ninja stuff by Dabo, taking Finebaum's insult, flipping it around by doing nothing but complimenting Finebaum & making some funny jokes, and in the end came out looking the much better person of the two. Most people would respond to a insult, with a insult of their own, it takes a very spiritually mature individual to rise up above that & not allow themselves to be dragged down to that other person's level, I am sure you will read this whenever you are done spooning with Class of 1994. BTW who is in which position when you two are spooning?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

paging

Dec 3, 2019, 2:09 PM

cutigerbob®

and anyjuan else with gould cents

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Agreed...

Dec 3, 2019, 2:20 PM

A spiritually mature individual would never respond with...

"Look in the mirror toolbag, you are arrogant & full of yourself, fortunately people like you can only vote thumbs down once where it actually counts, so afterwards it's just you being a jerk, I got better things to do than to waste my time on any of your posts, cause they all suck anyway."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Agreed...

Dec 3, 2019, 2:39 PM

hey blocked clone boy, I am not a spiritually mature individual, but neither are you, so your just the pot calling the kettle black, and you too are a tool bucket yourself, in fact you are just a flat out player hater who never has anything positive to say & are a total embarrassment to the Clemson fan base as a whole, and I see you spooning with classof1994

Re: Agreed...

Dec 3, 2019, 2:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

One thing’s for sure...

Dec 3, 2019, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Agreed... ]

You’re no Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: One thing’s for sure...

Dec 3, 2019, 2:54 PM

ding, ding, ding! Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! That was the whole point of the post, I know you are too dense to comprehend anything & must have it broken down & explained to you, this was written in admiration of Dabo & I would like to be like him someday, but since you are such a player hater, it went right over your head, at least I can admit I have issues, which is the first step, you on the other hand are in denial of what a tool bucket you are, try making the world a better place for once, you might actually like the feeling

You seem to have a fascination with tools.

Dec 3, 2019, 2:56 PM

Is there something else you would like to reveal?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: You seem to have a fascination with tools.

Dec 3, 2019, 3:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: You seem to have a fascination with tools.

Dec 3, 2019, 3:02 PM [ in reply to You seem to have a fascination with tools. ]

yes as a cautionary tale & try and stay away from y'all as much as possible, because no good ever came from hanging around a bunch of player-hating tools

What bothers you more?

Dec 3, 2019, 3:04 PM

The itching or the burning?

Re: What bothers you more?

Dec 3, 2019, 3:12 PM

I don't know, you tell me, you are the one spooning with Francis Marion

You sound like alot of fun, let's be friends.

Dec 3, 2019, 3:19 PM

You wanna go to a Pearl jam concert or something?

Re: You sound like alot of fun, let's be friends.

Dec 3, 2019, 3:21 PM

Anytime, Pearl Jam is awesome

Is Boy George still opening for them?

Dec 3, 2019, 3:33 PM

#fingerscrossed

Red, Gold, & Green.***

Dec 4, 2019, 7:52 PM

null

TIL there is at least one person who still thinks

Dec 3, 2019, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: You sound like alot of fun, let's be friends. ]

"Pearl Jam is awesome"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: TIL there is at least one person who still thinks

Dec 3, 2019, 3:56 PM

of course you don't think Pearl Jam is any good, currently you are spinning your 45's of the Bay City Rollers, looking longingly at you autographed photo of Britney Spears

1) I don't even know who the "Bay City Rollers" are

Dec 3, 2019, 4:20 PM

2) I don't own any "45's"
3) Britney? Is that really the best you can do?
4) Pearl Jam...lol - if they're so awesome you'd find some remote corner of the internet where there is probably an AOL-era chat room with all 6 remaining Pearl Jam fans

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: 1) I don't even know who the "Bay City Rollers" are

Dec 3, 2019, 4:33 PM

I went to back to back Pearl Jam shows sold out 47,000 each night, in addition they sold souvenirs from morning to night for 5 straight days & the wait in line was never less than an hour, so obviously they are more popular than your lies lead people to believe

Let me guess, those shows took place somewhere in the

Dec 4, 2019, 2:34 PM

Pacific Northwest?

Re: Let me guess, those shows took place somewhere in the

Dec 4, 2019, 3:17 PM

Yes, and also...

Dec 4, 2019, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Let me guess, those shows took place somewhere in the ]

the year was 1995.

Because once you fully realize how fake those guys are

Dec 3, 2019, 2:24 PM

then it's really difficult to get angry over it. They only care what stirs the pot.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because once you fully realize how fake those guys are

Dec 3, 2019, 2:37 PM

Understood, but far more often than not we see people when insulted, respond back with an insult, it takes a ton of self control to stay above it

Not if you are fully aware they don't mean it and behave

Dec 3, 2019, 3:42 PM

very differently privately.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo's Press Conference today was freakin' awesome

Dec 3, 2019, 2:38 PM

All of that was good stuff. But the key thing to me he said we need to get somebody like Mac Lain on one of those shows. I've been saying it for years....why are all of the football talking heads (not talking Herbstreit etc but the smaller shows, the clips, the interviews they do pregame and guests they bring into other shows to talk CFB) from SEC. Its always Finebaum or Tebow or Booger or Spears or Pollack or McElroy. Acho was Texas, I think and he sometimes gives them lip about SEC love. Vilma is Miami but pre-ACC Miami, I think. Just no representation. IMHO

Dec 3, 2019, 2:39 PM

Dabo is the much better person of the 2 of them. Much, much, much better person!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2019, 3:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 3, 2019, 3:38 PM

quoting Dabo “Don’t worry about criticism from people that you wouldn’t seek advice from”. And no self-respecting individual would ever seek your advice or evaluation on anything, you are the Finebaum of the message board, mic drop!

Dec 3, 2019, 4:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 3, 2019, 4:21 PM

featured prominently in Ridgeland Booster's living room, his autographed photo of Michael Bolton

Dec 3, 2019, 4:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BaMx_n2_hM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic