Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!!

Dec 29, 2019, 7:35 PM

I know they are a worthy opponent, but they only beat Bama by 5 points.. We ARE more than 5 points better than Bama and we have a better defense.. I have watched most of LSU games, and they can be scored on with great receivers (which we have), and with a mobile accurate QB (again check). Our defense will have to be a bend but not break group. TLaw will have a Heisman performance. ETN will again prove his worth. Anyone still concerned should watch their game vs Old Miss. T Higgins and Ross will shine like last year’s Championship game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's afraid?

Dec 29, 2019, 7:38 PM

I've seen what Clemson does to the media darlings.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never was.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:40 PM

Never will be.

Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!!

Dec 29, 2019, 7:41 PM

Hope so...if we have a clean game with no TOs and few penalties we will be in good shape.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:48 PM

Wrong.

You can play your best game all year and you will get smoked. This is unlike anything you have seen, this is an NFL offense, with an NFL QB, WR, RB, OL and oh yeah, run by an NFL coach.

But playing against college boys. If you don't want to be scared, don't read the stories about Drew Brees texting our coach and teasing him for calling his exact plays during games.

It might as well be Clemson vs the Saints. Good luck guys. At least be sure to visit Mandina's on canal street and get the best gumbo in town so your trip wont be a total loss.

They look like trailer trash being led by a

Dec 29, 2019, 7:51 PM

overhyped janitor with a lung infection.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They look like trailer trash being led by a

Dec 29, 2019, 9:04 PM

Coach O has not done anything deserving of being mocked. He is of Cajun/Native American ancestry. I admire someone who remains true to their roots and does not change to impress others.

Does it actually hurt to be as stupid as you?***

Dec 29, 2019, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 29, 2019, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Does your mommy know you have her smartphone?

Dec 29, 2019, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

What’s your mom’s street name? I don’t want to get the clap if I proposition the wrong girl on bourbon st.

Dec 29, 2019, 9:48 PM

I hope you aren’t representative of the Clemson fan base....I’ve seen a lot of talk about Christianity and for you to go there really is a bad look. Enjoy that.

You've worn out your welcome. Later.***

Dec 29, 2019, 10:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Wow. Grandiose delusions.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Lol “this is unlike anything you have ever seen, NFL team here, Drew Brees texting us lol

You haven’t been in this position much and it shows

We, on the other hand, have been dealing with opposing teams trolls for years and with the exception of Alabama (who have been here before and acted like it) every one of them has run home to mama after the game was played.

LS-who is going to meet the bigger Tiger and gonna be some salty Cajun tears flowing

Dec 29, 2019, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Welcome ! This should be a fun two weeks. You might want to head over to 11 warriors so you can read their jivebullshit (which sounds a lot like yours) I trust you already know what happened to them.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Clemson by 2 scores. Burrow’s not playing against a Swiss cheese SEC defense, and LSU won’t keep Clemson’s O in check.

Well Dagum'it

Dec 29, 2019, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Lil ole Clemson went against the greatest college defense ever back in 2016, NFL D-line, NFL LBers, NFL DB's who were coached by honest to goodness real life former NFL coaches. They pulled a Watson to Renfrow at the last second and put all their bum butts to sleep.

Oh, then lil ole Clemson took on the best darn team that the former NFL coaches could buy and let me tell you, they were full of NFL WR's, first rounders to by lawd and a sure fire future #1 pick QB, if he hadn't had that bum hip injury. All that NFL talent on offense and defense with that sure fire ex-NFL coaching was the greatest college team ever. By lawd, those boys were gud. Until they ran into lil ole Clemson and got beat like they had stole sum'in.

Now we all know what lil ole Clemson did to the best team the state of Ohio could muster up. Them boys even had ankle gadgets on their ankles , keep them from tryin escape after the game was over. Them boys had go back and finish that time they got since they lost. Not even bunch of convicts playing for their freedom could stop lil ole Clemson.

Well boys, now we gone go down to New Orleans and play 2 of their teams at once they say. The New Orleans Tigers or is it the LS-who Saints. Looks like lil ole Clemson days are numbered fellas. We ain't got not q chance .

Now i'm done talking in your language. There is only one thing you need to know....

Knuckle up or buckle up because we are coming to shut you up.

Here we go again

Dec 29, 2019, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

This is getting amusing

Thank You!

Dec 29, 2019, 8:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

What will be your name on the tab?

Difficult task beating a great LSU team in a "home Game", but we'll show up.

Heck - you are favored. Don't choke on that bone in the gumbo.

BTW - I know a number of really good LSU alumni. In fact, I am next door and one floor below two LSU PHD Professors at Clemson.

Good Luck!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 29, 2019, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

You lost us at “wrong.” Listen, we all heard this last year with Bama. The greatest this, greatest that blah blah blah. That didn’t end well for them.

Dec 29, 2019, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

You’re so full of ####. And by the way, Mandinas is awful. My whole family is front NOLA, and uncle is a chef in the quarters, and I would never recommend that #### hole. So not only do you not know jack #### about football, you don’t know #### about good gumbo.

Message was edited by: E36Tiger®

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### if I'd go back to NO. That whole town smells like

Dec 29, 2019, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

####. So does Batouuunnennene Rouuuggeeaux. Screw off Corn dog.

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:42 PM

Clemson is the defending national champions. shouldn’t be afraid of anyone.

Using the law of transitive property to estimate which team is better is never a good idea. See the example below

Clemson - 24
TAM - 10

LSU - 50
TAM - 7

Dec 29, 2019, 7:50 PM

My concerns are this....LSU has found their defense the last four or five games to go along with that offense. Now, I think The Ohio State’s defense is better. However, we will have to play better on offense, at the beginning of the game, than we did Saturday to beat LSU.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:01 PM

The last 5 games who did they play - OU who is over rated on offense because the Big12 doesn't play defense, UGA who doesnt have any offense, A&M really, Arkansas really, really , Ole Miss got over 600 yards, Bama scored 41 with a hurt Tua, and I'll stop there.

Oh boy, the defense is at the top of Div 1 ratings - NOT.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 8:12 PM

Thanks for easing my concerns.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Easy now. You got two weeks of this, so hitting em with so many facts at one time could be risky.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Red Stick you obviously don't understand the difference of the 2nd game if the season with an all new Defense and a game played at the end of the season. Actually, you're not very bright at all.

Keep it up everyone will be saying, he gone!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Not really a good stat...one of the youngest teams in the country and that was those boys first real game playing college football. We are substantial better at this point. It will be another nail biter im betting...and so is Vegas.

I like that game. Let's see how it worked last year

Dec 29, 2019, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Clemson 28
aTm 26

Alabama 45
aTm 23

Clemson 44
Alabama 16

It doesn't work as well as you think.

what in the black magic voodo?!***

Dec 29, 2019, 8:45 PM

That is true about comparisons but a few things

Dec 29, 2019, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Which is why the transitive property doesn't apply to sports

Dec 29, 2019, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Do NOT be afraid of LSU!!!!!! ]

Try being smart somewhere else. A dropout hs student would be cumma sum laude at LSU.

Re: Which is why the transitive property doesn't apply to sports

Dec 29, 2019, 10:37 PM

College men from LSU
Went in dumb, come out dumb too
Hustlin' 'round Atlanta in their alligator shoes

-Randy Newman

Sounds like this past weekend ??

Good Title. Some Are Afraid It Seems!

Dec 29, 2019, 7:49 PM

As you said, LSU has a potent offense. But, at times against Oklahoma, I saw a Sooners defense pressure Burrow. He, to his credit, got out of it and scrambled ahead for 10 ypc. Every time they had him in the pocket and made him scramble he took off for an average of a 1st down.
I think BV having extra time to prepare for LSU is going to be trouble for them.

How much of an impact did the 3 suspended Sooners have? I think a great deal from a mindset stand point. The Sooners played defeated from the start as a group. Some good individual efforts certainly; but that was the exception.

Then #44 got thrown out ( their 2nd leading tackler ) in the 1st qtr and it was all but done. (targeting).

Game before that was UGA - or No WR U. All run game. Stack the box and make Fromm and those WR's beat you. When they fail - kick they tail with your offense. Who had multiple opportunities b/c of the offensive struggles. Texas A&M - Jimbo and K. Mond are similar to Hurts and Lincoln Riley in that as the season went on they kind of became "all about the QB run game and far less potent"! A&M looked bad and LSU strong; but again seems A&M had been struggling prior to LSU so not a good test sample.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At Jabotink!

Dec 29, 2019, 7:51 PM

@

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdyjxupbcdE

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At Jabotink!

Dec 29, 2019, 8:46 PM

Welcome to the board and remember there is no way you can be as bad as those OSU doushbags . You have a hell of a team buty you can never count Dabo and the boys out .

Dec 29, 2019, 8:59 PM

I doubt anyone is afraid of LSU.

Far from it...

Dec 29, 2019, 9:25 PM

This is the match up I've been wanting. Once again, we have a #1 ranked SEC world beater team to face.

Regardless of the outcome, if we weren't playing LSU then every hater from here to Timbuktu would say we "didn't play anybody". At least now we get to play the best the SEC has to offer up and the consensus #1.

Feels like we've been here before....hmmmmmm

Deja vu?

Dec 29, 2019, 10:10 PM

I seem to remember the same world beaters last year... hmm. Might just be an off day.

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic