Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This gender reassignment bs by that mom in TX...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

This gender reassignment bs by that mom in TX...

Oct 25, 2019, 8:08 AM

infuriates me.

What I know is the mom wants to let this kid declare as a girl and the dad took to social media to raise a stink. About now you guys are choosing sides going to fight a holy war over who is right.

Since the mom says the kid 'Presents as a female,' and the dad says the kid 'Presents as a male,' it makes the situation quite understandable. Obviously the kid is trying to be what either want him to be by acting accordingly when he's with one of them.

Neither of the parents give a ratasz about the kid they are just using him to hurt the other parent. I swear if I was a judge I would remove the kid from the two of them and not allow the kid to live with either until they figure out their problem and solve it.

Meanwhile not one person in the national news gives a chit about the kid because they are picking a political side. I could chew nails.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This gender reassignment bs by that mom in TX...

Oct 25, 2019, 8:21 AM

When that kid hits his teens, he'll do whatever the hell he wants and probably choose the route that pisses off the parent he wants to #### off the most.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: This gender reassignment bs by that mom in TX...

Oct 25, 2019, 3:49 PM

Catahoula said:

When that kid hits his teens, he'll do whatever the #### he wants and probably choose the route that pisses off the parent he wants to #### off the most.

So you are saying it’s a choice instead of it actually being natural?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Found one ^^^***

Oct 25, 2019, 5:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Found one ^^^***

Oct 25, 2019, 6:10 PM

Let me elaborate. I was insinuating that it is the Popular belief among the LGBTQ community that it is because of natural forces/tendencies that one is to become gay, bi, or transgendered. Based on his words, it is a choice. Which I believe to be the correct answer. What of it?

I knew exactly what you're saying.

Oct 25, 2019, 9:02 PM

I don't support anything in this thread but the kid. When kids are concerned politics should not be.

Re: Found one ^^^***

Oct 25, 2019, 11:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Found one ^^^*** ]

Not what I said, and this case has nothing to do with homosexual people. It was a tongue in cheek comment. Don't make it serious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Good lowered...

Oct 4, 2022, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Found one ^^^*** ]

First of all you couldn’t pick up on the time of the post that it was a joke about teens just wanting to pizzzz off parents. Secondly, you really think people make a choice to be ridiculed and ostracized? I suggest you actually go have done conversations with people how struggled with being gay. It might enlighten you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rebellion is SOP but...

Oct 25, 2019, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: This gender reassignment bs by that mom in TX... ]

I doubt a teenage boy is going to cut off his favorite toy just to pizs his parents off. If he does then, imo that's proof that he's female because I've only seen women want to hurt someone else so badly they hurt themselves.

About the time that kid reaches 40 he/she will realize his parents are chitheads who care more about winning an argument than they care about him/her.

I'll offer a couple of thoughts...

Oct 25, 2019, 8:28 AM

Without knowing the parties personally, I'll refrain from any personal comments about them, whether they love/care for the child, etc. I'm speaking in generalities.

It is absolutely the parents' right, even responsibility, to decide for the child what clothes he/she wears, how they behave, and enforcing those standards, until the point at which the child is an adult and out of the house.

Parents don't have to agree with each other about every little thing, but they do have to present a unified message to the children. An agreement over something so major and fundamental as this should NEVER happen between parents. This is exactly why the Bible teaches not to be "unequally yoked". A man and woman should establish that they have the same major beliefs, before they even consider dating/getting married. If it doesn't happen that way, and it progresses this far, then the innocent children bear the consequences of the decision.

Typo there; such a major *disagreement* should never happen.***

Oct 25, 2019, 8:36 AM

such a major typo should never happen***

Oct 25, 2019, 8:40 AM

This isn't about parents' right.

Oct 25, 2019, 9:48 AM [ in reply to I'll offer a couple of thoughts... ]

I have always said that responsibility, authority and accountability are given equally by God. Of course the parents have the right to decide. That's the point, the parents refuse to decide they would rather drag the world into their fight.

No one promotes their 7 yr old to 'decide,' to have a sex change, that's outrageous. That's not the only poor example of putting the child's welfare first, the dad took to social media to get the public involved in a family problem.

Review the first sentence again. So with the courts. When a parent seeks to get the courts to settle a family dispute they relinquish their responsibility, authority and accountability to the judge. Children become wards of the court.

Yes.

Oct 25, 2019, 9:58 AM

I think you took my post as some sort of disagreement with you, when it was not intended as such.

Again, my post was intended as comments more generally on the topic of parents and children.

I thought this story was/is fake

Oct 25, 2019, 8:00 PM

On another bored they’ve debunked it as fake.

I don't read FGF.

Oct 25, 2019, 9:00 PM

How did they get a sitting judge involved in a fake story?

Why does it infuriate you?

Oct 25, 2019, 9:40 PM

I don't know those people, I don't want to know those people, and I don't care. Why do you care?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

7 children, more than a dozen grandkids.

Oct 26, 2019, 6:30 AM

My children weren't accidents. I love children and try to always think of them first. It has nothing to do with politics.

'As arrow are in the hands of a mighty warrior so are the children of thy youth, blessed is the man whose quiver is full.'

Re: 7 children, more than a dozen grandkids.

Oct 26, 2019, 7:36 AM

Lol!!! Oh please! You don't care that the government is taking away kids from their parents at the border and selling them. Spare your fake concern for "children."

:-O***

Oct 26, 2019, 2:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 7 children, more than a dozen grandkids.

Oct 26, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: 7 children, more than a dozen grandkids. ]

He's as transparent as a pane of glass.

The situation is clear as glass.

Oct 27, 2019, 7:16 AM

The great majority of those children are victims of human trafficking. When they are DNA tested it is discovered that they and the adults with them aren't related as family. Our government prevents the cartels from returning them to Mexico and being rented or sold to get other illegal aliens across the border. SLAVERY!

As far as me selling, renting or otherwise allowing my children to fall into the hands of a human trafficking scheme I would never take my children on a journey through Mexico on foot nor would I attempt to swim across a river with a child on my back. What good is it to get to America if your kids are serving as slaves?

You hypocrites are all up in arms over the human rights but refuse to see the slavery happening because we can't close our southern border.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

I'll get to you when the lamp is blown out.***

Oct 26, 2019, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: 7 children, more than a dozen grandkids. ]

Breeze blew out the lamp.

Oct 27, 2019, 7:09 AM [ in reply to Re: 7 children, more than a dozen grandkids. ]

So the US Gov is selling Mexican children and turning their parents loose on US soil and Bobcobb believes that too?

I appreciate a good disagreement but that stupidity doesn't call for argument.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic