Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson becoming a brand name: Random story...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,226

Clemson becoming a brand name: Random story...

Dec 10, 2016, 7:35 PM

My wife is a Notre Dame grad and a big Domer - I know, I know. She took our special needs daughter, (my step daughter) who hand draws and sells greeting cards, to a craft fair today in Maryland to sell her wares. I had to work.

Meanwhile, I've totally made my step son and daughter Clemson fans (with more than a little help from our awesome Tigers run the last few years).

There was a table at the craft fair selling college football related jewelry. My step daughter had to have the Clemson charm bracelet, with the gold paw and orange stone. The table had a ton of Clemson stuff. My wife asked where the Notre Dame jewelry was and the woman said, "Honey, no one here wants that stuff; I can't sell it."

I love my wife, but, shhhh, lol...

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson becoming a brand name: Random story...

Dec 10, 2016, 7:42 PM

Great story! +1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very much enjoyed reading your story ...

Dec 10, 2016, 7:48 PM

And congrats on converting kids to Tiger fans! I grew up in SE VA. Lived adult life in Savannah. So anyway, I work with a sharp Proj Engr Mgr at Gulfstream Aero here in Savannah. ND grad. His son was accepted to ND, GaT, UGA. Son wanted to attend Clemson - he's a freshman this year. I hear the young man loves Clemson. The word is getting out! '84 Alum

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

:-). My step son is a sophomore in high school...

Dec 10, 2016, 7:55 PM

Of course, my lovely wife is pushing ND and it's a great school, so I'm not arguing. But my step son is still leaning Clemson and engineering. Wife gives me that "look," in a sweet way, every time Jack says he's going to CU even if he gets into ND. ?? His choice ultimately....but....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,226
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic