»
Topic: **Official Walt Deptula Pick Tracker**
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 9, 2019, 10:20 AM by: GWPTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

**Official Walt Deptula Pick Tracker**

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 9:38 AM

I have decided to "track" Deptula's picks again this year. For those in the Upstate that listen to WCCP you will hear just how he "slays Vegas" each and every year. Nobody seems to know what they are talking about EXCEPT Deptula himself. I tracked his picks last year and if I remember he was around 45% for the season. Let's see how he does this year (he has some NFL picks as well):

Week 1- Wins- WISC -11, Colo -13.5, UVA -2.5
Losses- COOTS -11, Syr/Lib O68; Mizzou -17.5

Week total- 3 wins and 3 losses (50%)

Week 2- Wins- BYU +4, LSU -6.5, Buffalo +3, Balt -7, NEngland -5.5
Losses- Utah -21.5, AppSt -21.5, NTexas +3.5, Philly -10, Clev -5.5, Det -2.5, Seattle -9.5
Tie- FresSt +3

Week 2 Total- 5-7-1 (42%)

Season Total- 8-10-1 (44%)

Re: **Official Walt Deptula Pick Tracker**

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 9:45 AM

You sir must be really bored to keep up with Walt’s picks

Probably takes him no more than 5 mins per week. It

[2]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 9:54 AM

is a great thing to call out liars who continue to spew dishonest crap - no matter how trivial.

And in this case, I don't think it is all that trivial. There are probably folks that hang on Walt's every word trying to get a pick that will help them make the mortgage payment that month - thinking he is good or something.

He's a public figure with a platform - how that ever happened is beyond me - but there should be accountability.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Probably takes him no more than 5 mins per week. It

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 10:00 AM

Correct. Took be about 10 minutes this AM bc I did not do Week 1 picks. Had to do both weeks 1 and 2 today.

I do not gamble but I am certain there are people that wager based on his "expertise". I am simply interested in seeing how he does and if he can back up all of his crazy claims he puts out on his radio show. We will see.........

Re: **Official Walt Deptula Pick Tracker**

Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 9:48 AM

I could have sworn Walt said he wasn't making any picks this week because he didn't like any of the lines.

Walt starting the year strong!

Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 10:20 AM

Where are his "Road Rage Guarantees"?

2021 student level member

Snowflake Basher........Out

Glad you are doing this again, I enjoyed it last year***

Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 10:20 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets north stands lower deck about the 30 yd line make offer

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1774 people have read this post