Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
$1000 REWARD -- This is NO joke -- very serious.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

$1000 REWARD -- This is NO joke -- very serious.....

Nov 26, 2016, 1:21 AM

.....I NEED YOUR HELP. Tonight, just before the BB game ended, some guy driving a red sports car, wearing a grey CLEMSON sweat shirt, with khaki shorts and sporting a half a** mustache, parked his car on the front row of LOT 5 (West End ZONE), got out and relieved himself on my workers truck, then preceded to go on the grass where my brand new (5 day old black 2017 SUV) vehicle was parked and "keyed" the entire passenger side, from bumper to grill and top to bottom. A tremendous amount of damage was done. He also stole $3700 cash out of my car. Myself and two workers were putting up my tailgate for Saturday's game. I have four spots on the first row (5009-5010-5011-5012) and only 25' from the police station. PLEASE, anyone with any info, contact the CLEMSON UNIVERSITY POLICE DEPT. (They have done a detailed report and have a BOLO out on suspect) or me at the number I will list below. Any info leading to the arrest and conviction of this sob, the person(s) providing this lead will receive $1000 reward. I have not missed a home game in 37 years. NEVER thought this could happen to me here. GO TIGERS.
770-298-2922

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: $1000 REWARD -- This is NO joke -- very serious.....

Nov 26, 2016, 1:37 AM

You had $3700 cash locked up in your car? wow. Just wow. Ya live ya learn.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2016, 5:07 AM

It obviously want locked ip

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Nov 26, 2016, 1:47 AM

How did you find all this out? Since you didn't stop him, I'm assuming you didn't see it first hand. Sorry that happened to you.

Sounds like someone you've crossed paths with b4, bumped

Nov 26, 2016, 3:30 AM

into inside the stadium, tailgated with b4, visited their tailgate, worked with previously, a neighbor you dont know, etc. etc. Probably not a random act.

Nov 26, 2016, 5:37 AM

Photos of keyed SUV ? There are camera s all over campus did they not have him on tape? So u have 4 spots in lot 5 and 3700.00 in there not locked up? SMH someone knows your history imo ! Hope they find him! They didn't do anything to rock guy but probation . Going to be hard to prove you had 3700.00 cash in there but hope it goes well

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that you, Martin???

Nov 26, 2016, 6:02 AM

So you had him outnumbered 3 to 1 and got close enough to notice some upper lip hair.....but did nothing to stop the keying. If this is true, that's some really bad luck but I feel punked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Nov 26, 2016, 6:24 AM

Stephen Garcia at it again

I really hate to hear this

Nov 26, 2016, 6:51 AM

I'm not sure why anyone would think it's ok to do something like that. I hope you find him and the police lock him away for a while. And maybe chop off his hand.

Keep us updated.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic