TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 152,219 members, 57,898 news articles and 29M forum posts.
B I O
Geohaghan bench presses 235 pounds, squats 350 pounds, vertically jumps 31.5-inches, runs a 4.31-second pro shuttle. As a junior, he had 97 tackles, 7 sacks, 6 forced fumbles, and 10 tackles for loss. Had a ACL meniscus injury in his sophomore year. His freshman year, he was ranked as the Number two long jumper in the class of 2012. #26 rated player and 4 star recruit based on the 2012 AthleteVault NC/SC Rankings.
S T A T S
He brings track speed to every play. He is a great hitter and a sure tackler with very long arms. He has tremendous run-stopping abilities but will need to improve his coverage skills since he has played a lot of LB.
Loading the player...
Latest Ronnie Geohaghan News
- WATCH: Trevor Lawrence tribute video 'Golden years' -
- TNET: Sporting News predicts Clemson's Playoff path -
- Just so we're all on the same page... where is the OFFICIAL -
- UGA claims their fans can be felt on the Richter scale..... -
- So when multiple Jawja players are arrested next month what -
- For those who argue ACC men’s basketball is not DOWN -
- Hill Watch...73 days!!! -
- LOL AT KIRBY SMART - Kiffin spreading the gospel. -
- TNET: 2021 Schedule Preview and Prediction: Clemson vs. Georgia Tech -
- TNET: Clemson Football three-game flex packs, single game tickets go on sale -
- If I identify as a female for 4 hours can I play golf from red tees? -
- Huh. CWS Announcers suddenly sound relieved and upbeat -
- Usuck vs FSU basketball -
- Mobile redirects -
- Umps still favoring SEC - UVA runner -
- Click the link below to read more!