TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 152,195 members, 57,881 news articles and 29M forum posts.
B I O
Had 75 receptions for 1,150 yards and 8 touchdowns as a senior...led the state in receiving yards...team leadership award winner..high school teammate of current Tiger Woodrow Dantzler...Woodrow and Jackie teamed up for 51 completions and 700 yards and five touchdowns in 1996...four-year track letterman who was also on the Junior Olympic team in 1996...fourth in the nation in the decathlon...member of the Atlanta Constitution's Super Southern Top 100...SuperPrep All-American Wide Receiver...#5 rated player in South Carolina according to SuperPrep...Southeastern Recruiting Alliance Post-Season All American...USA Today honorable mention All-Anierican...first team All-South according to Forrest Davis, who also considers him to be a Blue Chipper and Impact Player...All-American according to PrepStar...Countdown to Signing Day second team All-South member...rated the #15 wide receiver in the Southeast and the #3 player in South Carolina by First Down Recruiting...played for Coach Tommy Brown at Orangeburg-Wilkinson High School.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to email@example.com.
- What, no commitments yet today? I hate to speak the unspeakable but -
- ETN with 2nd best ACC grade in last 7 seasons -
- How many remember -
- mlb draft and clemson commitments -
- TNET: DJ Uiagalelei leads breakout QBs tier ranking -
- Why have I not heard one media person say there should be -
- TNET: Bryan Bresee makes cover of Phil Steele's 2021 CFB preview magazine -
- TNET: Lawyers releases statement on Deshaun Watson cases, NFL hasn't interviewed Watson -
- Playoff proposal. -
- Hill Watch...77 days!!!(11 weeks!) -
- TNET: Elite defensive end thinks Clemson is about more than football -
- TNET: Rising instate prospect commits to Clemson -
- I Need a Little R & R -
- Apparently @Spud has nothing on MJ... -
- Anything on Shemar Stewart visit this week? -
- Click the link below to read more!