Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just got back from the HR department, mostly CU grads
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 51

I just got back from the HR department, mostly CU grads

Apr 23, 2021, 11:40 AM

anyway, today was my 1 month anniversary with the company so I thought I would mention to them not to do anything special today, that I did not want any extra attention. Well, of course, they played coy and acted as they had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, at which point I said, yeah, someone would have to be pretty gosh darn stupid to forget an employee's one-month anniversary at a company, then pretended to storm out and slam the door, lol. I bet they got a kick out of that.

Anyway, I hope we are going to red lobster, I am sure I speak for everyone else in that it is a fine dining establishment to celebrate my special day.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just got back from the HR department, mostly CU grads

Apr 23, 2021, 11:47 AM

Happy birthday, I was going to get you red lobster gift certificate but since you don’t want those think I might go myself today.

Hope you have many more, update us on lunch today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Congrats on holding a job for a month

Apr 23, 2021, 11:51 AM

We’ve had a running bet on here how long you would last and I’m the only one that bet longer than a month. 90 days in fact which should cover a standard probation period for your last firing

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats on holding a job for a month

Apr 23, 2021, 11:52 AM

Just for the record, It is not my fault my space heater burned down the entire building. If they were not so cheap with electricity, I would not have needed one to keep my feet warm in the first place.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats on holding a job for a month

Apr 23, 2021, 11:55 AM

Glad you don’t have a guilty conscience. Will help your positive attitude at the new job. Try the shrimp sampler today

Did you ever get your red Swingline stapler back?

Apr 23, 2021, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Congrats on holding a job for a month ]

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While Red Lobster is a fine establishment and a worthy place for recognition of such a milestone. If

Apr 23, 2021, 11:56 AM

they knew you half as well as we do, they would realize that you sticking with anything for a month is cause for a greater celebration.

A trip just down the road to Logan’s would be more in order for you. Congrats!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they really like you it will be Olive Garden . . .***

Apr 23, 2021, 12:03 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I can say or do is...

Apr 23, 2021, 12:29 PM

SMDH!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My favorite part is

Apr 23, 2021, 12:31 PM

picking out my lobster from the tank in the lobby while I wait for my table. Straight from the tank to my plate... that's class. Been saving up my money for a while for another RL trip. Enjoy!

If your boss tries to call you don’t answer it.

Apr 23, 2021, 1:03 PM

Giving him/her the cold shoulder will only make the joke better. In fact I’m sure your boss will try to prank you back by telling you that you’re fired. Just casually ignore him/her and go on about your business at work as if nothing happened. Make sure to give us an update as to how things went at work on Monday after you return home.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2021, 1:22 PM

Those cheddar biscuits are to die for

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2021, 1:32 PM

Wait. I thought they just offered you a partnership last week. You have only been there one month ? Next week you will the CEO and you will be able to go to a 7/11 store any time you want and get one of their rolling hot dogs. Congrats.

Red Lobster is no Hyman's, but it'll do in a pinch.***

Apr 23, 2021, 1:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Message removed by Author

Apr 23, 2021, 1:32 PM

Message removed by Author

Re: Dude you are such a clown...

Apr 23, 2021, 1:41 PM

Wrong bored, Moran! Site feedback board ->>>

??

I moved the post, but there is a forum filter in the upper

Apr 23, 2021, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

left that you can select / deselect sub-forums

Don't bring this weak sauce in here.

Apr 23, 2021, 1:44 PM

It attracts vermin.

Why would a bunch of Long John Silvers employees

Apr 23, 2021, 1:34 PM

Go to Red Lobster?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would a bunch of Long John Silvers employees

Apr 23, 2021, 1:39 PM

Better tartar sauce, lol ??

Re: Why would a bunch of Long John Silvers employees

Apr 23, 2021, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Why would a bunch of Long John Silvers employees ]

Better tartar sauce, ??

Looks like the septic tank is full again.

Apr 23, 2021, 1:45 PM

B-Meist® this is illegal dumping from the mange! I'm calling DHEC.

Wow. Not many McDonald's have in-house HR departments.

Apr 23, 2021, 3:29 PM

Hope they let you move up to assistant fry chief.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 22
| visibility 51
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic