Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 20, 2021, 11:15 PM by: Clemgalalways
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Deer Monte Brownlee,

[3]
Posted: Apr 20, 2021, 10:44 PM

NO CANDY FOR YOU!!!

(Gilbert was out of gas, man. I know it. The Clemson Team knows it. Jawja knows it. Everyone watching knows it. HOW COME YOU DON’T KNOW IT?!?!?)

~JKB

link

Because he is as stubborn as Leggett was. And we know

[2]
Posted: Apr 20, 2021, 10:46 PM

how that turned out.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Deer Monte Brownlee,

Posted: Apr 20, 2021, 10:56 PM

For what it’s worth, I know we lost but, I did see a change in philosophy tonight that I hope continues the rest of the season; and then next year. Key stat was I think five lead off batters got on and they scored; two homers. At this point we just need to see some change and, in my opinion, we did. Go Tigers!

link

[3]
Posted: Apr 20, 2021, 10:56 PM

For what it’s worth, I know we lost but, I did see a change in philosophy tonight that I hope continues the rest of the season; and then next year. Key stat was I think five lead off batters got on and they scored; two homers. At this point we just need to see some change and, in my opinion, we did. Go Tigers!

link

What we need is mature players and starting pitching.

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2021, 11:00 PM

Unfortunately that ain’t gonna happen this year.

But I like your optimism! Don’t lose it!

~JKB

link

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2021, 11:15 PM

Yep. From what I understand, the fellas got together when they got back from Miami. I think some good came out of it as it seemed to show tonight. Let's just say the coaches listened vs the other way around.

We'll sweep WAKE this weekend. James is just snakebit. He's 0-22 streak. That was a game changer gap ball and tip your cap to the rf, heck of a play to chase it down and catch it.

link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2, 3 or 4 tickets (together) in LOWER SOUTH Section UI. Panoramic view of the field. $1500 per pair ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1315 people have read this post