Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Charlotte
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Charlotte

Sep 9, 2019, 12:35 PM

Game time announced for Clemson-Charlotte

Boston College at Rutgers, Noon, Big Ten Network (as announced earlier today by the Big Ten) Western Michigan at Syracuse, Noon, ACC Network Elon at Wake Forest Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Charlotte

Sep 9, 2019, 12:36 PM

Immaculate time

Sep 9, 2019, 1:11 PM

Oh Great!!!! Now I will have to listen to the game on the radio again, because the ACC Network and ATT Uverse can't reach an agreement. I've demanded ATT Uverse and the ACC Network but that just doesn't seem to work. I guess that brilliant marketing strategy was an epic FAIL.

Sep 9, 2019, 1:19 PM

I hate ATT uverse and ACC Network. I’m frustrated at this dance these two are doing. I wonder if the SEC was met with such resistance?

Sep 9, 2019, 2:20 PM

I think it’s mostly Uverse. They did the same thing with US Soccer a few years ago. Unfortunately for me they are the only cable option I have.

Sep 9, 2019, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Charlotte ]

There’s tons of other ways to watch the game. Free trials with YouTube tv or Hulu or whatever else. Hell, it’s worth it to me to pay 30 bucks a month during football season to have one of these services just so I can watch Clemson football. I guess it comes down to how much you want to see the Tigers play. For the people that mow their grass during the games and check the score periodically it’s probably not worth it. but for the diehards, we would do what it takes.

Sep 9, 2019, 2:28 PM

I dropped cable all together and am using YouTube TV.

Sep 10, 2019, 3:25 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Charlotte ]

Do what I do, sign up for a free trial of youtube tv. Works great for me. I have Comcast and do not have the ACCN

Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner***

Sep 9, 2019, 12:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

So, I'll have to get another

Sep 9, 2019, 12:38 PM

Trial with Hulu or Youtube...or? Sheesh! Oh, well, no shortage of aliases to work with! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Things have changed with having the ACCN...

Sep 9, 2019, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner*** ]

Now. Good to know...

Re: Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner***

Sep 9, 2019, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner*** ]

I live in Pennsylvania. This is my 7th football season here. I have NEVER missed a Clemson game due to network coverage. Now I am in a position to miss 2 in 4 games due to this stupid ACC Network. Get your act together, ESPN.

What? You have a lot of options for watching Clemson games

Sep 9, 2019, 12:43 PM

on the ACCN. There really isn't an excuse for missing games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

that's not on ESPN- that's on your provider- I have UVERSE

Sep 9, 2019, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner*** ]

who is not signed up. I may do a trial for HULU if I can't go to the game since last time was youtube but UVERSE is about to be fired by me.

Dude....less than $50 a month for Hulu or YouTube...

Sep 9, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner*** ]

...the ACCN ratings have actually been solid, and schools will make a ton. This is a you problem at this point.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Youtube is ding a free 3 week trial (last day to sign

Sep 9, 2019, 12:52 PM

up is today). I did the Hulu Live trial and now Youtube TV. Have actually decided to ditch Uverse altogether and go with Youtube TV (I like their interface better and Hulu LIve didn't carry the local ABC channel in Clemson).

sign up for Youtube TV today..that'll at least get you through the end of September.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

or get a friend to share utube tv with you***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Dude....less than $50 a month for Hulu or YouTube... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Sep 9, 2019, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner*** ]

Pastor, the lord will forgive you for going to a bar. Just tell him it was to watch the Tigers and he will understand

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner*** ]

You can try free trials and cancel until you decide on one. Get a Firestick and download Mobdro and get it for free.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

call me weird

Sep 9, 2019, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner*** ]

I was hoping for a nooner

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Never at noon!!!!!!!!

Sep 9, 2019, 2:04 PM

Nm

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner*** ]

Same here.

Sep 11, 2019, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Wow, I thought for sure that would be a nooner*** ]

I have a nooner Scheduled with the wife so 7:30 works great. 12:30 would be good for me..????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 11, 2019, 10:40 PM

I'd be ready by 12:15 ;)

Sep 9, 2019, 12:40 PM

A huge benefit of having the ACCN coming to fruition here - the extra potential night game slot each week. Perfect!

comcast still $ux

Sep 9, 2019, 12:51 PM

...that is all...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

welp..we'd plan to take family, little kids to this one

Sep 9, 2019, 12:55 PM

I don't know if it's worth wrecking their sleep schedules for this game though. sigh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: welp..we'd plan to take family, little kids to this one

Sep 9, 2019, 2:23 PM

We are doing the same. Granddaughters first game. I’d rather wreck her sleep habits than have her out in the 90++ degree heat and sun!
GO TIGERS!

A welcome respite from the miserable 92 degree heat from last weekend.***

Sep 9, 2019, 1:10 PM

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Funny: Clemson-Charlotte night game

Sep 9, 2019, 1:11 PM

after all those nooners last year versus real times.

Re: Funny: Clemson-Charlotte night game

Sep 9, 2019, 2:35 PM

True. ACCN has nooners too as well as ESPN and the others. I think this is due more to being No-1.

Sep 9, 2019, 1:31 PM

Who's ready to bet that the Coot game will not be a night game? seriously it looks like Charlotte is getting more respect than that team in Cola.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 2:52 PM

Shoot... I told my mother-in-law we'd be back in time for dinner for sure - there is no way this would be anything later than a noon kick-off. I didn't take the ACC Network into account.

Just tell the M-i-L you're taking the family on a picnic and

Sep 9, 2019, 4:05 PM

Watch the sunset over the lake...and maybe catch a game, too. ;)

Sep 11, 2019, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Charlotte ]

Sounds like a great way to get out of going to the mother-in-law lol

Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 9, 2019, 3:44 PM

Ball State and NC State gets an espn channel and we get kicked to
the accn. We are the only ranked team in the acc and we are treated
like a bottom feeder.More folks can watch espn than the accn. Scr3W
YOU swoffie and your a hole nc teams.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 4:21 PM

Or maybe they are thinking Clemson would get higher ratings on ACCN than NC State would and are trying to give it a boost. Not everything is some grand anti clemson conspiracy....

GO TIGERS

Sep 9, 2019, 6:30 PM

Take it back!

Sep 12, 2019, 6:45 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Charlotte ]

I think it is a Disney conspiracy. They are filming scenes for their movie about Ray Ray McElrathbey during halftime. That may have influenced the decision.

Sep 9, 2019, 11:50 PM

Is the ACC Network going to actually be televised this season? Seems a really good gambit for the ACC...not so much for Clemson.

Sep 11, 2019, 9:24 PM

Not a clue......?

Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic