Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
asked this question before but didn't get the answer I was looking for.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,293

asked this question before but didn't get the answer I was looking for.

Aug 20, 2016, 5:47 PM

Anyways, is it possible for me to watch this year's games home/away through my play station 4.? I no longer have cable satellite due to me not watching tv outside of football amd don't want to pay for something I don't use. Any help would be aprreciated. Thanks and as always go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: asked this question before but didn't get the answer I was looking for.

Aug 20, 2016, 6:04 PM

Go to the games.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2016, 8:36 PM

There really is no substitute. I'd hate to look back on my life and think that I didn't try my best and make whatever sacrifices necessary to be at as many games as I could. All of us are challenged at times due to time, travel, finances, etc., but it is worth the sacrifice to treat yourself, and especially your kids, to the Clemson Football Experience. There is nothing else like it. Don't cheat your family nor yourself the experiences. You never will regret making the effort to be there and be loud!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

youtube app and tigerray

Aug 20, 2016, 6:08 PM

hes the man!

Aug 20, 2016, 6:12 PM

PS4 has a video streaming service. It's called PlayStation Vue. I'm pretty sure you can get the ESPN family of channels for about $20-$30/ month. Get an antenna for games on the local channels. I haven't pulled the trigger on this myself yet because I like the ability to record games with my dvr. Can't do that with Vue.

null

Aug 20, 2016, 9:06 PM

I TU'd you for your willingness and desire to help a fellow Clemson fan. I am so impressed with those of you who are technologically gifted. I, on the other han,d am not, but it really is inspirational to me at the willingness of Tigers everywhere to help Tigers, and even non-Tigers when there is a question/problem. That is the true Tiger Spirit, and that is what sets us apart from all the rest. Major Kudos!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2016, 6:19 PM

Date a girl that isn't as cheap as you are. Download WatchESPN app on your PlayStation. Ask said girlfriend for password to her cable provider. Login using her credentials.

Problem solved! If not, you could always wait till Sunday and watch it on TigerRay's YouTube page (he's been pretty awesome at uploading full games in HD). Or, lastly, you could shelf the being a recluse and go to a sports bar. Short of those? Pay for cable television.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,293
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic