Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tired of you sometimey fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 995

Tired of you sometimey fans

Sep 11, 2016, 1:14 PM

When adversity hits, you start question the team and coaching. There was people on the board yesterday questioning if DW4 is a true leader(first time ever seeing that) Somebody else posted "I'm losing respect for Dabo"(first time seeing that in 6 years)... People was saying the team is overrated, the co-offensive cords is killing us(nobody said that AT ALL last year) When we struggle against a lesser opponent, true colors start to show and we really see who is ALL IN. I have ultimate faith this team will get everything straightend out. I still believe we will make it back to the NC. DW4 will pick it up, his WRs will pick it up... The offense line will get it together, and our Defense(outside of the the D line) will get better... ITS ONLY BEEN TWO GAMES.

Too many fans feel like they're entitled to blow out wins. Let's not forget we haven't won the NC in 32 years. We STILL have a lot to prove, a lot of teams got us marked. We're gonna have to come out play hard every week. Some fans need to quit bitchhing and crying about every little thing. Don't get me wrong, yesterday was frustrating for me as well but I still have faith in our boys. I still believe we have the best O in the country. Once we get the ball rolling watch the tone and mood change on this board... It's just a matter of time all of you doubters turn into full fledge die hard Clemson fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right!!

Sep 11, 2016, 1:28 PM

I think that Auburn and Troy are very decent teams, both had months to prepare for this specific game, and we took there best shots while not even coming close to our best effort.... I'm still excited about this team and this season! If I lived 10-12 hours closer by car I'd be at every game!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one's entitled & it's OK that people are disappointed...

Sep 11, 2016, 1:34 PM

as the players are self-aware and have supported the concerns, no?

And come on, with the proper perspective it's pretty funny watching the over reactions on all sides; it's one of the many things that brings some back for more.

Go Tigers and whom doesn't <3 you all, even in your moments of weakness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tired of you sometimey fans

Sep 11, 2016, 3:04 PM

I understand what you are saying. we are not scaring anyone right now and teams are playing us with confidence that they can beat us. as long as we keep winning!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The most positive post I've read... .

Sep 11, 2016, 3:59 PM

ALL IN!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 995
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic