Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just when I think I'm out the pull me right back in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 110
| visibility 1

Just when I think I'm out the pull me right back in

Apr 14, 2021, 10:04 AM

Aero rage below:

Just a list of #### to be pissed about.

First, the engineers (I now hate structural engineers) tried to slide in the report that the house needs 22 NEW piers. The house doesn't have 22 piers NOW AS IT SITS.

So that was a conversation with the realtor that I am NOT paying for piers. The duct work is shot, I know that, so I will pay for that. Everybody is good with that. I'm still steaming over that SE mother ######.

Then yesterday we go to sign the contract to buy the new house, in-laws have it down as "as is" to which I refused to sign. The lawyer changed it to renegotiations after inspections. In-laws were pissed but they got over it after I called and talked to them. I am not making a 100k+ purchase "as is" they must think I'm crazy. But smooth over everything there.

Now they come back today, and the bank won't loan the buyers the money with a repair addendum. So we are having to readjust the money we agreed to come off of by dropping the price of the house to cover what we agreed to. Sucks for that realtor and his commission but that's their problem not mine. I still get the same net.

I'm so sick of stupid people

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Remind me again why you didn't burn the place to the ground?***

Apr 14, 2021, 10:08 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think FBCoach actually knows

Apr 14, 2021, 10:13 AM

what piers are

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stacked up cinder blocks

Apr 14, 2021, 10:15 AM

next

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DUH! It's like a dock.

Apr 14, 2021, 10:15 AM [ in reply to I don't think FBCoach actually knows ]

So you can launch your boat in the open sewer lake in the back yard.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a long pier - seems like the Feds could get involved

Apr 14, 2021, 10:53 AM

if sufficient sewage wetlands have been created, that's bad news...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FBCOOCH, don't be afraid to ask. You're amongst your

Apr 14, 2021, 12:38 PM [ in reply to I don't think FBCoach actually knows ]

piers. We will help you anyway we can.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

LOL, so many things going on here, but I think the thing

Apr 14, 2021, 10:15 AM

that stands out here is you're hassling people who are supposedly 'gifting' 50% equity in a house to you, and you're holding them up over an 'as is' clause? Are you expecting them to pay for repairs? Because that's hilarious, and seems like a good way to absolutely destroy any good will you have with your wife's family.

If I were them I would have 100% laughed in your face and put it on the market with a realtor. Unless there's more to the story, it seems like you looked an equity gift horse in the mouth and shot that MFer in the face.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was in the phone call.

Apr 14, 2021, 10:18 AM

I want an inspection so I know what's wrong with the house. Buying it "as is" would not allow for an inspection.

If the report comes back with a few leaning piers or the ductwork is bad like the one we had on our house I'm not worried about it.

If the inspection report comes back and says there's 60K worth of black mold or termite damage, then we would need to sit down and have a conversation about that.

Once I explain that part they were fine with it and understood.

Hell we're moving in Saturday. It's not like I'm going to make my family homeless over a few thousand dollars of repairs.

Now if it's tens of thousands that would warrant a discussion with in-laws.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

You're really selling yourself short.

Apr 14, 2021, 10:22 AM

I don't think it will cost you very much, if anything to make your family homeless given your unique skillset.

This is the most bizarre real estate transaction ever

Apr 14, 2021, 10:28 AM [ in reply to That was in the phone call. ]

You're moving in on Saturday and haven't bothered with an inspection yet? What were you going to do if it actually had $60k of black mold and termite damage?

I bought our house as is, and absolutely did an inspection before closing. Are y'all actually writing all your own contracts or something? All of this seems so insane.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be honest. Is there any expectation whatsoever that fbcrotch

Apr 14, 2021, 10:35 AM

will get a single thing right during all of this?

Im sorry... I tried to stay out of this trainwreck.

Apr 14, 2021, 10:35 AM [ in reply to That was in the phone call. ]

But i just cant anymore. You really have no clue what you are doing. Buying "as is" does not mean there is no inspection. You can still have an inspection... then you can decide to move forward with the deal or not. The "as is" part means that the seller is not obligated to make repairs. You still have a due dillignece period that allows you to pull out (lutlz) for whatever reason you want to... but im sure you knew that.

By all means, DO STAY IN the trainwreck.

Apr 14, 2021, 10:38 AM

We are well past giving him advice. Let's just sit back, enjoy, and comment.

WELCOME TO FBCROTCHREALESTATEMOGULNET, joetigerny!

Oh dont get me wrong...

Apr 14, 2021, 10:43 AM

This has been one of the most entertaining jounge moments i have ever been involved in. I mean, this should definitely go into the anals (lutz again).

I just havent been joining the 30 other people in giving advice or correcting his misunderstandings.

FBgooch... i do give it to you. You play your part very well, take a beating, and continue to provide us with entertainment. I really do enjoy having you around.

So many things here, but you can absolutely have an

Apr 14, 2021, 12:34 PM [ in reply to That was in the phone call. ]

as is contract with an inspection period clause.

Which you'd know if you had professional representation.

My net is perfect without it***

Apr 14, 2021, 12:35 PM

not only are you unqualified to sell your

Apr 14, 2021, 12:38 PM

mansion, you are also a jerk to everyone around you. Wake up dude, I have said this once to you, when you have a problem with everyone else, you are are the problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry you've been wrong this whole time

Apr 14, 2021, 12:43 PM

and it bothers you that this is actually working out

Working out?

Apr 14, 2021, 12:48 PM

*Buyer struggling with loan
*Shady loan company not happy with structural issues
*Shady loan company falsifying documents in cahoots with seller to help buyer circumvent structural problems so loan company can sell the loan
*Family arguments about the new house
*New house contingent upon selling current home of which deal is in peril
*Septic tank issues not being disclosed is storm cloud to follow for statute of limitations
*Fired free realtor because would not take advice
*Buyer realtor appears to be in midst of first ever transaction

Yep, it's working out perfectly. For the Jounge.

Re: Working out?

Apr 14, 2021, 12:50 PM

Sounds Good GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don't even know what you mean.

Apr 14, 2021, 12:41 PM [ in reply to My net is perfect without it*** ]

I was reading an article the other day that indicated that FSBO homes tend to appraise 8% higher than contract value.. indicating that money is left on the table for people who choose to do it themselves.

Bruh... listen.

Apr 14, 2021, 2:19 PM [ in reply to That was in the phone call. ]

If I'm a betting man (and I am), and there was a Vegas line on whether or not this whole fiasco is going to somehow end poorly for you, I'm taking the over.

I don't mean that as a personal jab or an insult to you. Just from the limited information I'm getting from you on this, it sounds like a lot of #### is going on for a deal being made between family members.

And nothing quite gets a family dynamic messed up like real estate deals gone south.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

This is why you don't do that. All this drama with

Apr 14, 2021, 10:30 AM [ in reply to LOL, so many things going on here, but I think the thing ]

inspectors, repairs, nickel and dime stuff, means zilch compared to the bigger problem accepting a house 50% off from your inlaws will cause. No freaking way I'd ever do that. There is ALWAYS strings attached with "gifts". My parents, wife's parents, best not to even go there. If you do, make it a loan, and repay it ASAP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, he's almost sold a house once.

Apr 14, 2021, 10:42 AM

He's an expert. Why would he listen to anyone who has already gone through all this?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like you're butthurt

I'll write it off as you're steamed about paying all that rent.

Are you kidding me? You attempting to schlep your way

Apr 14, 2021, 10:55 AM

through the real estate transaction on an expensive shed in BFE has been the best thing I've read this year.

Please, whatever you do...keep being you.

Troof...

Apr 14, 2021, 2:20 PM [ in reply to This is why you don't do that. All this drama with ]

The first time y'all have a major conflict over ANYTHING in the future, and I mean anything, expect this to be dangled over your heads.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I believe the Joos call this “chutzpah”.

Apr 14, 2021, 10:38 AM [ in reply to LOL, so many things going on here, but I think the thing ]

What a schmuck this goy is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s what stood out to me.

Apr 14, 2021, 11:48 AM [ in reply to LOL, so many things going on here, but I think the thing ]

Unless the house is worthless and a tear down, then 50% off is a steal regardless of it needs 20k in work

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, my man lakebum bringing the heat... I mean searing.....***

Apr 14, 2021, 12:00 PM [ in reply to LOL, so many things going on here, but I think the thing ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Props that you actually posted this

Apr 14, 2021, 10:16 AM

I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Please tell me this is not a contingency contract on the

Apr 14, 2021, 10:28 AM

new house.

I, for juan, CANNOT FUGGING WAIT to see the daily postings when your sale falls through and you are stuck with 2 mortgages.

Nevermind, can't qualify. A niña can dream though can't she?

In season 2 FBCoach becomes a landlord.***

Apr 14, 2021, 10:29 AM

I used to wonder how the writers for Shameless came up with

Apr 14, 2021, 10:38 AM

those ideas, but now I can see they just log into the Jounge before writing an episode.

Re: Just when I think I'm out the pull me right back in

Apr 14, 2021, 10:41 AM

I don't think you understand what "as is" means. Why would that prevent you from getting an inspection?

How do you plan to net the same amount of money when you've dropped the selling price of your home?

Your second question is key

Apr 14, 2021, 10:44 AM

I've taken a lot of math in my life, but simple addition and subtraction is just that: simple.

HUNNY I DID SOME RESEARCH TODAY

Apr 14, 2021, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when I think I'm out the pull me right back in ]

I'M STILL WERKIN ON IT BUT THERE MAY BE A WAY TO BUY AS IS AND GET AN INSPECTION AND IF SO I'LL BE DOING THE INSPECTION AND THAT MEANS A GOOD NUTHER $300 IN PROFIT I TELLYA WUT I CAINT BELIEVE HOW MUCH PROFIT WE GONE MAKE THEM GUYS BUYIN VIDEO GAME STOCKS WOOD BE JELUS!

The net we will have after full price-repair addendum

Apr 14, 2021, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when I think I'm out the pull me right back in ]

will be the same net we have when they dropped price and no repair addendum

100K-3000

vs.

97,000 only

I heard pallets make great piers.

Maybe. OK I didn't hear that but it's worth a shot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I forget, do you not have a real estate agent advising...

you?

Having "as-is" in the contract just means everyone agrees the price won't be amended for repair costs or that you won't insist on repairs being done as part of the contract. You still have the due-diligence period (assuming you didn't use a homemade contract) to do an inspection and get out of the deal without losing your earnest money if you find something really expensive.

Who needs a real estate agent? Thats just money you

Apr 14, 2021, 10:46 AM

don't need to spend.

HEH. You clearly don't know what "profit" is.***

Apr 14, 2021, 10:52 AM

How is he supposed to pay for the repairs?

Apr 14, 2021, 10:47 AM [ in reply to I forget, do you not have a real estate agent advising... ]

All his money is tied up in the pallet deck that conveys with the other house and the copper still he bought in Gatlinburg

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If there is a major repair I want the option to discuss

Apr 14, 2021, 10:48 AM [ in reply to I forget, do you not have a real estate agent advising... ]

either dropping the price or working with them to have it fixed.

As is means I either accept the 60k worth of work or I back out.

Lol. If I ever was generous enough to give someone a house

Apr 14, 2021, 10:51 AM

At a 50% discount to market value and they came back wanting “as-is” taken off the contract, they’d be getting back a single piece of paper with “GFY” and my signature in sharpie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No kidding, that’d be the last time I tried to do anything

Apr 14, 2021, 11:00 AM

For them. Not sure how you even come back from that, it’s like insulting your MIL’s cooking the first Thanksgiving you go over to their house. They’re either too retarded to realize they should be mad, or hate you now.

I'll take the former for $800, Aaron.***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:01 AM

Reminds me of the time my company tried to help

Apr 14, 2021, 11:11 AM [ in reply to No kidding, that’d be the last time I tried to do anything ]

A lady out. We did beautiful work for her (being intentionally vague here—it’s no-dox Wednesday), didn’t charge her a dime because what we did for her had sentimental value and it was clear she wasn’t exactly loaded, and she left us a 3 star Google review.

FBC is exactly that kind of a-hole.

What design did you go with in het latte foam?

Apr 14, 2021, 11:21 AM

Heart? A fern?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gave her free tire gloss

Apr 14, 2021, 11:23 AM

Even though she only bought the economy wash.

You're Jesus in a jumpsuit.***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:41 AM

Odd and disturbing aspect of life and business.

Apr 14, 2021, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Reminds me of the time my company tried to help ]

It seems more you help (many if not most) people in need....and by help I mean go the proverbial extra mile and help them more than you would nearly anyone else....the more you help them, the more they ask for and the more demanding they become.

Shittyassed characteristic of humans I tell ya.

^^ this ^^***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Lol. If I ever was generous enough to give someone a house ]

In-laws presenting him with new contract after he demands

Apr 14, 2021, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Lol. If I ever was generous enough to give someone a house ]

repairs on a house that they gifted 50%...

My SIL was advising us, but me and her had it out

Apr 14, 2021, 11:51 AM [ in reply to I forget, do you not have a real estate agent advising... ]

so I'm pretty much flying this thing blind

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease tell us your SIL's

Apr 14, 2021, 12:02 PM

credentials for advising you. And post tiddie pigs of her. Kthx.

She's a realtor

Apr 14, 2021, 12:06 PM

and she looks like a bowling ball with legs so I doubt it

HODDAMIGHTY!

Apr 14, 2021, 12:09 PM

I love it. F her. What does she know?

and he snubs his SIL and her commission

Apr 14, 2021, 12:23 PM [ in reply to She's a realtor ]

to try and do this himself.....all the while asking her for help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was her suggestion to do FSBO***

Apr 14, 2021, 12:26 PM

Her: YOU NEED A REALTOR. I CAN HELP.

Apr 14, 2021, 12:29 PM

You: RIGHT JUST UNDERSTAND I AINT PAYING YOU.

HER: OK SELL IT YOURSELF THEN COWBOY

You: Thanks for the suggestion!

And when she gives him free professional help

Apr 14, 2021, 12:28 PM [ in reply to and he snubs his SIL and her commission ]

he argues with her, ignores her, and "has it out with her". Wait. This gonna bleed over into the unqualified purchase of the next house too.

More on that can be found here:
https://www.tigernet.com/clemson/forum/message/odd-and-disturbing-aspect-of-life-and-business-28848336

Na separate issues***

Apr 14, 2021, 12:29 PM

Hey I've got a few minutes. STORY TIME PLEASE!***

Apr 14, 2021, 12:30 PM

Me and her act exactly alike and because of that

Apr 14, 2021, 12:31 PM

we butt heads all the time and can't stand each other.

Your storytelling skills are terrible

Apr 14, 2021, 12:49 PM

and significantly better than your realtoring skills.

I can't imagine why should would get frustrated with you.***

Apr 14, 2021, 12:08 PM [ in reply to My SIL was advising us, but me and her had it out ]

She.

Apr 14, 2021, 12:10 PM

Should = She.

And there you have it. Your wife's family has you by the

Apr 14, 2021, 1:57 PM [ in reply to My SIL was advising us, but me and her had it out ]

bawlz.

And by extension so does she, or more than she did anyway. This could be a setup you know...... ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's astonishing how you continue to do stupid shid, and the

Apr 14, 2021, 10:52 AM

it's everyone else's fault.

My favorite part of OP...

I hate stupid people.

Correction.

Apr 14, 2021, 10:54 AM

I am sick of stupid people.

Point wh*re***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:00 AM

I think he thinks you simply don't understand

Apr 14, 2021, 10:54 AM [ in reply to It's astonishing how you continue to do stupid shid, and the ]

what RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF PROFIT is. Sheeple.

I just hope he reports the structural engineers, who are

Apr 14, 2021, 10:55 AM

obviously out to get him, to the appropriate licensing agency. THIS WILL NOT STAND.

#### that BTK looking midget***

Apr 14, 2021, 10:58 AM

#RiseAndGrind #HustleGang***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:18 AM [ in reply to I think he thinks you simply don't understand ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"the bank won't loan the buyers the money with a repair

Apr 14, 2021, 11:24 AM

addendum"

Say what? Every house I have ever bought or sold has a repair---

Wait, I know, I'm no expert. But I'd bet that just about every house ever bought or sold has a repair addendum--even houses that are brand new. Are you saying because it still has outstanding, uncompleted items on the repair addendum?

If so..the buyers are going along with basically forfeiting their option to have the repairs completed (as suggested by an inspector and a PE) in lieu of lowering the price of the house?

What are you saying?

What he's saying is

Apr 14, 2021, 11:27 AM

his buyers are not qualified to buy the house. We knew this when he said they are from NY and MONEY ISN'T A PROBLEM, lol.

He's also saying he's not qualified to sell the house, nor qualified to buy the other house unless his unqualified buyer figures out a way to buy his house from him, the unqualified seller.

All that and his in-laws aren't qualified to sell THAT house.

What a time to be alive!

jbuckman.jpg

TOTE1

Re: What he's saying is

May 3, 2021, 8:30 AM

This was really weird until I got to the jbuckland comment b/c Im under contract selling my house rn. I was like whoa

Marriage

May 3, 2021, 9:06 AM

LOL

Am I rite? Am I rite?

Let me break it down for the renters ITT

Apr 14, 2021, 11:34 AM [ in reply to "the bank won't loan the buyers the money with a repair ]

SE came back and said

Cost to fix piers will be X

Cost to fix ductwork will be Y.

Buyers came back stating they want X and Y fixed.

I came back with, I'm not fixing x but will fix Y.

Agreed.

Since closing is so close and all contractors are 5-10 weeks out, both parties agreed to a credit at closing for Y amount.

Bank came back and said that they can't offer the mortgage with a Y repair coverage because the underwriter says this makes the house an unfixed issue or whatever.

So instead of Y as a credit at closing. Y will be taken off of the purchase price.

Seems completely reasonable on the banks behalf.***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:37 AM

Underwriters thrive on finding reasons to say no***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:38 AM

Re: Underwriters thrive on finding reasons to say no***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:59 AM

Like known, un-repaired, structural problems on the collateral?

Exactly***

Apr 14, 2021, 12:07 PM

I believe that is the job, yes.

Apr 14, 2021, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Underwriters thrive on finding reasons to say no*** ]

To complete due diligence on the loan they are about to approve or deny.

But the lender says the unfixed issue will

Apr 14, 2021, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Let me break it down for the renters ITT ]

be considered a fixed issue if you lower the price of the house even though the issue isn't fixed?

Lol, this is great!

They are taking the repair stuff off of the paperwork

Apr 14, 2021, 11:40 AM

and just dropping the price without mention of repairs.

I'm just going off of what I'm being told

Ah. Let me test for understanding (I can be slow):

Apr 14, 2021, 11:46 AM

The bank won't lend money due to an unfixed issue. So they are aware of the issue, yes? Rather, they're all like just take the repair off the paperwork and resubmit then we are good to go even know there is an unfixed issue they are aware of but procedurally we just need to make this go away.

Is HomeGold the name of the finance company by chance?

Yes because they're not the end servicer of the loan

Apr 14, 2021, 11:48 AM

they are the people who get everything together and once the loan is approved, they sell it

Watch "The Big Short" with Steve Carrell.

I've got a decent understanding of what happens

Apr 14, 2021, 11:55 AM

with loans. I do not have a decent understanding of what the fugg is going on with your debacle, however.

Ok their mortgage guy just called me.

Apr 14, 2021, 11:47 AM [ in reply to They are taking the repair stuff off of the paperwork ]

what it is, the repair to the ductwork is above the maximum repair allowance. So the mortgage company would not be able to sell the loan. So by taking the repair money out and just lowering the price, they can sell the loan when it goes through.

I'm learning so much about real estate these last couple of months

BRUH THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!

Apr 14, 2021, 11:50 AM

The buyer's mortgage guy called the seller? And wants to redo the loan so he can sell the mortgage? AND HE CALLED YOU ABOUT IT?????

Simply unreal. Hardly even believable.

I guess. Seemed weird to me too***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:52 AM

I've got news for you. Before the end of May 2021

Apr 14, 2021, 12:01 PM

A man from NY, a woman from NY, a structural engineer, a loan officer, a realtor, your wife, your MIL, your wife's sister, a state trooper, an inspector, and your ex future new neighbor are all going to take turns r a p i n g your a s s with your FSBO sign while you are bent over on your pallet deck for hours on end like they do in mumbai. Then they will divvy up your hundreds in life savings, divvy it up equally, and ride off into the sunset on a herd of burros.

This is the only way this will end.

Re: Ok their mortgage guy just called me.

Apr 14, 2021, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Ok their mortgage guy just called me. ]

All joking aside, that is not normal and seems like a HUGE red flag. You should consider the possibility that you're being scammed in some way. Unless these are all extremely reputable companies (realtor, bank, mortgage broker, closing attorney, etc.) I would contact a lawyer to make sure you are protecting yourself.

What do you know? You act like you some kinda expert

Apr 14, 2021, 12:10 PM

or somethin'

I think this is the realtor's first purchase

Apr 14, 2021, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok their mortgage guy just called me. ]

because he has been on board with all of my suggestions. Sending me whatever I want. Talking them into whatever I want to do.

I think he's just desperate for the paycheck.

Could be a crack addiction. I don't judge

Tyronebiggums GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It must be the buyers first purchase as well. And your first

Apr 14, 2021, 12:15 PM

sale.

What can go wrong?

I'm also thinking that a mortgage company calling

Apr 14, 2021, 12:15 PM [ in reply to I think this is the realtor's first purchase ]

a realtor to explain the hold up wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Except I'm my own realtor.

So they call me.

CHEESE AND FUGGING RICE YOU DUMMY

Apr 14, 2021, 12:18 PM

Lender works with lender's client (in this case the buyer from NY that says MONEY AIN'T A PROBLEM). Lender ain't calling the seller, seller's agent, Joe Biden, nor Tiger Woods. Nope, nope, nope. Not ever that I've heard of.

"They"? who is just "dropping the price"?

Apr 14, 2021, 12:00 PM [ in reply to They are taking the repair stuff off of the paperwork ]

You realize YOU are the seller that controls the price of the house, right? YOU (since you have no realtor), have to re-create the contract with the lowered house price.

I can't wait to see the HUD statement on this place.

Some banks won't finance if the CL-100 isn't fully taken

Apr 14, 2021, 11:36 AM [ in reply to "the bank won't loan the buyers the money with a repair ]

care of. This is likely the case here.

CL-100 is a Wood Infestation Report

Apr 14, 2021, 11:56 AM

It has nothing to do with repair addendums, I mean, unless the repairs are due to termites, or carpenter ants, or fungi/mold issues.

Right but they also pick up any issues dealing with crawl

Apr 14, 2021, 12:03 PM

spaces and moisture. They pretend to be home inspectors and things on their report have to be rectified in many circumstances, regardless of bugs.

right...but what does that have to do with structural piers

Apr 14, 2021, 12:06 PM

or AC ductwork?

Can we skip to the part were you're homeless

Apr 14, 2021, 11:37 AM

This is getting drug out quite a bit already.

Nobody is making you read the threads***

Apr 14, 2021, 11:41 AM

That's going on on the background

Apr 14, 2021, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Can we skip to the part were you're homeless ]

by the "buyer" who is just doing everything Fbcooch says.

Replies: 110
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic