Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you think Hunter Renfrows performance and accomplishments as a Tiger deserves
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Do you think Hunter Renfrows performance and accomplishments as a Tiger deserves

Oct 1, 2018, 10:46 AM

consideration for the Ring of Honor?
He does seem to be more of an unsung hero of the team for now. I think his performances on the field will be legendary at the least.

Go Tigers!!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you think Hunter Renfrows performance and accomplishments as a Tiger deserves

Oct 1, 2018, 10:47 AM

hall of fame at the very least

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who is that?***

Oct 1, 2018, 10:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Do you think Hunter Renfrows performance and accomplishments as a Tiger deserves

Oct 1, 2018, 10:51 AM

I think his hologram should appear above the Oculus at 13 minutes after 4 every day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 12:48 PM

Let’s remember that 4 to 13 is 9. And remember that DW moved 9 over to his right before the snap and he blocked to give time for the throw. It all fit perfectly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 10:52 AM

Got my vote!!! And I’d base that not on his accomplishments on the field but leadership abilities too!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he should be a strong candidate

Oct 1, 2018, 10:52 AM

Just try to come up with a top 10 list for him. You will have to leave off some amazing plays.

In addition to all of the clutch catches in big moments, you have hustle plays (after turnovers), fielding kickoffs (onside and deep), fielding punts. Mix in his attitude, citizenship, and turning down scholarship offers to walk on at CU, and what more could you ask for? Maybe not the biggest numbers, but what a story. If not the ROH, he is very deserving of a special recognition (team award named after him, HOF, etc).

Message was edited by: dsgriff®

YES! Definitely.***

Oct 1, 2018, 10:55 AM

Tiger/Terrier

Re: YES! Definitely.***

Oct 1, 2018, 11:05 AM

Hall of fame definitely!

His middle name should’ve been Moxie

Oct 1, 2018, 11:06 AM [ in reply to YES! Definitely.*** ]

??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'll see a lot of grown men crying ugly at his last game***

Oct 1, 2018, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll see a lot of grown men crying ugly at his last game***

Oct 1, 2018, 11:06 AM

I will be one of the one's that gets something in his eye the last time Renfrow runs down the hill for the last time.

Re: You'll see a lot of grown men crying ugly at his last game***

Oct 1, 2018, 11:14 AM

I heard the "darn confetti" has already been ordered

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck, name the darn stadium after this young man!

Oct 1, 2018, 11:12 AM

No honor Clemson could bestow on him would be undeserved, period.

Re: Yes - model student athlete, clutch performer***

Oct 1, 2018, 11:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

he's a such a huble hero, a legend, all around amazing guy***

Oct 1, 2018, 11:22 AM

Yeah. But it might have to wait until after he takes the

Oct 1, 2018, 11:30 AM

reins when Dabo retires..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Oct 1, 2018, 11:32 AM

He’s arguably one of the most valuable assets the Clemson Tigers have EVER had and earned his HOF nod many games ago.

Oct 1, 2018, 11:53 AM

yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss

So far, yes. But there are a few in front of him***

Oct 1, 2018, 11:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No... But DW4 should***

Oct 1, 2018, 12:00 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we win a natty this year and he scores then yes.

Oct 1, 2018, 12:22 PM

If not, then maybe yes.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well you if we win a natty this year it will be because

Oct 1, 2018, 12:34 PM

he scored at least once

Re: If we win a natty this year and he scores then yes.

Oct 1, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to If we win a natty this year and he scores then yes. ]

We may have to expand the stadium to make more room for ROH soon!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 12:33 PM

He has been as clutch of a player as we have ever had. How many times has he bailed us out in 3rd down situation. It's not all about the touchdowns, it's the fact he does the little things right, and is a great person as well. Renfrew will forever be one of my favorite tigers.

Actually no

Oct 1, 2018, 12:39 PM

at least not yet.

I'm pretty sure inclusion in the Ring of Honor is based on the college career PLUS the things he accomplishes after leaving Clemson. I have little doubt that he will qualify when his time comes.

Clemson Hall of Fame is another story. I'm guessing there is some sort of waiting period before you can be elected there but I believe he has already earned the right to walk in on his first day of eligibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually no

Oct 1, 2018, 12:52 PM

5 years after graduation, eligibility expires or athletic career for coaches. Must be in HOF to be nominated to ROH. So between now and 2021 or 22 there may be a few additions.

Like I said, he should be in the Hall of Fame

Oct 1, 2018, 1:26 PM

on the first ballot after the first day he is eligible to be there. No doubt in my mind on that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. But he is the Robert Horry of CFB.

Oct 1, 2018, 1:59 PM

From a legacy perspective, Hunter Renfrow is a legend-just not every game. He goes weeks without doing anything. To me that’s not Ring of Honor worthy.

To me DW and CJ deserve to be up there. They showed up every week.

I think we should build a statue of every matriculating student.

Oct 2, 2018, 11:41 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes and he should be in the NCAA football hall of fame too.

Oct 2, 2018, 11:56 AM

It wouldn't bother me if all five of my daughters had his children. If he decides to have a harem shoot me a Tmail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean as soon as he is finished playing, yes, for sure***

Oct 2, 2018, 11:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

absolutely..the first day he's eligible.***

Oct 2, 2018, 11:59 AM

GoTiguhs!!

Re: absolutely..the first day he's eligible.***

Oct 2, 2018, 12:20 PM

Award the No. 13 to a deserving walk on (WR?, Spec Teams, or player expected to contribute). HOF at minimum.

Oct 2, 2018, 2:13 PM

absolutely , he has been an integral part of the greatest period of Clemson football history

Oct 3, 2018, 3:45 AM

I have often said that in 300 years people will still be talking about Hunter Renfrow.

He's amazing - any honor out there belongs to him.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2018, 4:18 AM

Yes, if after Clemson football Hunter continues to display and do great things and is inducted into the Clemson Hall of fame, then he can be made to qualify for our ROY

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic