Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's Friday again. I'm putting the finishing touches on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

It's Friday again. I'm putting the finishing touches on

Jan 29, 2021, 1:21 PM

another work week listening to some 70's Rock and Roll with a touch of Disco. Bringing back memories skating around Gaskin's Skating Rink. Spending tomorrow hunting, golfing and making some deer jerky with a side of homemade Brownies with MfOjr. I'd like to wish you all a safe and wonderful weekend.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same to you, sir!***

Jan 29, 2021, 1:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: It's Friday again. I'm putting the finishing touches on

Jan 29, 2021, 1:42 PM

Sounds like you have a good plan. For me, I'm gonna ride through the woods on my farm to check out what has to be done in the Spring. Things like cleaning out ditches, etc. Gotta work on a plan to stay out of the wife way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hunting & golfing...at the same time?

Jan 29, 2021, 3:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

as bad as I am at golf, I can hunt squirrels why looking for

Jan 29, 2021, 3:11 PM

my golf balls.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: as bad as I am at golf, I can hunt squirrels why looking for

Jan 29, 2021, 4:33 PM

I have played golf before with a friend who carried a fishing rod in his bag! Just in case he decided to fish one of the course ponds rather than complete his round. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On a Company Golf Outing @ Innsbrook several years ago . . .

Jan 29, 2021, 4:44 PM [ in reply to as bad as I am at golf, I can hunt squirrels why looking for ]

I carried a 2-piece spinning rod and a few moccasin blue zoom worms in my bag . . . Whenever I hit close to a pond and had to wait to hit the next shot, I’d land a bass or two. The biggest that day was about 6 pounds. I gave the rod, reel and worms to the cart boy after the round. He was still catching fish when we came home from supper!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On a Company Golf Outing @ Innsbrook several years ago . . .

Jan 29, 2021, 8:09 PM

^^^^This guy.

One of a few people on earth I look up to. ####, you’re smart. Life hacks by Skeet!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably killed a few with that

Jan 29, 2021, 6:44 PM [ in reply to as bad as I am at golf, I can hunt squirrels why looking for ]

Little ball bouncing around in the trees if you are like some people I know

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: as bad as I am at golf, I can hunt squirrels why looking for

Jan 29, 2021, 8:07 PM [ in reply to as bad as I am at golf, I can hunt squirrels why looking for ]

Keep your eye on the fruit.....!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunting & golfing...at the same time?

Jan 29, 2021, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Hunting & golfing...at the same time? ]

Looking at that tree stump it looks as though someone must have decided to make the tree fall at a slightly different angle. I hope they missed the house and/or car.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2021, 3:28 PM

You have a good weekend as well, MfO.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 29, 2021, 3:29 PM

Yep, calling it a day myself. Got a re-decking project in the morning with that plastic wood, then golf with both sons in the afternoon. Have a great weekend tnet!

Jan 29, 2021, 4:23 PM

My favorite disco joke is in Airplane! when the wing takes out the disco radio station tower.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disco Music and Homemade Brownies . . .

Jan 29, 2021, 4:37 PM

You are bringing MfOJr up right!!!!!!!

The venison jerky sounds awesome!!! Glad you’re out of hibernation and are able to be with Jr again!!!!!!!

Can't go wrong with Donna Summer.

Jan 29, 2021, 5:31 PM

https://youtu.be/ValH1WDgXIc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2021, 5:58 PM

Figure you’re rocking to some happy tunes, seeing as how you don’t have to go back to work until next month...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Wish I could say that - have so much

Jan 29, 2021, 6:55 PM

Paperwork that it will make me work most of the weekend to catch up- but rain all day Sunday will ease the pain. Also good to be busy enough again after being on total shutdown for several months at the beginning of all this

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You too my friend!

Jan 29, 2021, 11:56 PM

How you two have a wonderful weekend! That goes to all of TNet too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic