Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I decided to press the "Follow Milano" button on my profile
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

I decided to press the "Follow Milano" button on my profile

Apr 15, 2021, 4:29 PM

I thought that it would be a good way to see what I was up to. Boy was I wrong. I have felt like someone has been following me all day. I am hiding in my office now and am watching the snare trap that I set up outside my door. I hope this works.

Anyone else had a similar experience? TIA for any help you can provide.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOO?????***

Apr 15, 2021, 4:39 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!******

Apr 15, 2021, 4:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You seem pretty new to the Board

Apr 15, 2021, 5:16 PM

I would not show any kind of weakness, or the neck tattoo crowd from the lounge will come in here spreading hep C and lord knows what else. WTTW.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You seem pretty new to the Board

Apr 15, 2021, 5:56 PM

Well I was cured of Hep C, so I'm assuming that I have a pretty good immunity built up for it about now, LOL!!!! But I pray that I won't ever need another blood transfusion, but I'll need to stay away from drunks with a gun in their pocket;)!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I have been on for a while

Apr 15, 2021, 6:52 PM [ in reply to You seem pretty new to the Board ]

Once I moved to my new Commodore computer, it opened a whole new world for me.

Seeing as how a C64 has no actual

Apr 17, 2021, 1:03 PM

MAC address and would require a lengthy call with Comcast to figure how to hook their broadband modem into a 6 pin serial port, you would ultimately render yourself invisible on the internet. I mean not even the mods on this forum would be able to track you, which is a very smart move on your part.

Hot wired it into my Cobra LX CB

Apr 17, 2021, 2:15 PM

I can show up anywhere now. ??

Re: Hot wired it into my Cobra LX CB

Apr 17, 2021, 3:31 PM

short wave internet connectivity is highly underrated.

Just spitballin here,

Apr 15, 2021, 5:34 PM

but do you have any experience with spreadsheets?

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Spreadsheets??

Apr 15, 2021, 6:55 PM

You silly kids and your slang...LOL!!! If ‘spreadsheet’ means a good old 8-column paper pad with a fancy 10-key at my side....then YES!!!!!

How bout wINS & lOSSES?

Apr 15, 2021, 8:01 PM

I've been sirchin four sum direkshin on that topic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Did you check to see if you can TD yourself now?

Apr 15, 2021, 5:59 PM

Or does that still require the (R)?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does TD stand for Track Down?

Apr 15, 2021, 6:57 PM

If so, I need to get the R. I got lost coming back from the bathroom last week.

Re: Did you check to see if you can TD yourself now?

Apr 15, 2021, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Did you check to see if you can TD yourself now? ]

Having triple Rs wouldn't allow you to TD/TU yourself lol, but maybe we should vote on that little trick!!!!

What you say Mr Crump, can we have a vote on whether we can TU/TD our own self. That would give the TD bandit a new name to TD!!!! :) ;)

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Sorry for my delayed response

Apr 15, 2021, 6:42 PM

I forgot about the snare trap when I tried to leave work. I had to wait for the janitors to let me down. They told me that they were union, so it cost me $50.

Tough day. I just finished resetting the trap and I am back in my office.

you can actually make a nice office deadfall

Apr 15, 2021, 6:53 PM

by getting several snickers bars jammed in the vending machine, and unlocking the front wheels under the unit. Betty from accounting falls for this every time, but then again she will do just about anything for a snickers bar.

Is Betty dating anyone?

Apr 15, 2021, 6:59 PM

My apologies if you all are an item. She sounds like my type of woman!

Have at it

Apr 15, 2021, 7:01 PM

it is purely transactional between us. I give her the Snickers bar, and she lets me lick peanut butter off of her toes.

Thanks!

Apr 15, 2021, 7:05 PM

I think I love her already.

Cross-eyed and painless,

Apr 16, 2021, 1:29 PM

that is how I would describe Betty. You enjoy it, but I hope it is not a problem if she continues to let me lick her enormous feet for the occasional snickers bar? I promise I will not topple the vending machine onto her now that you two are courting.

She made a pot pie for me yesterday

Apr 16, 2021, 1:54 PM

Tasted pretty good. I started feeling a little light headed about an hour or so after eating it. I woke up naked in Tijuana with a Scorpion tattoo on my neck. Just got home. Boy do I love that woman!!

That's my Betty

Apr 16, 2021, 3:39 PM

You may want to run home and check your keepsakes. Her oldest is a B&E wunderkind.

If you're talking about her oldest daughter Brittany

Apr 16, 2021, 3:46 PM

You are correct, she is both Beautiful and Exotic. I think I started hitting on her after I ate the pot pie. That is probably why I ended up in Tijuana.

i don’t think b & e means...

Apr 16, 2021, 4:08 PM

what you think it means.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

please do not ruin this for me

Apr 16, 2021, 4:30 PM

scram

Re: please do not ruin this for me

Apr 16, 2021, 4:35 PM

https://giphy.com/gifs/southparkgifs-l3vRn7CVCeJMAfHCo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

never heard of her***

Apr 15, 2021, 7:05 PM

Do you work for Pepperidge Farms?

Apr 15, 2021, 7:16 PM

Can you get me some Sausalitos?

Sorry - I have been banned from the food industry

Apr 15, 2021, 7:27 PM

Long story.

Re: Do you work for Pepperidge Farms?

Apr 15, 2021, 8:55 PM [ in reply to Do you work for Pepperidge Farms? ]

i actually worked at pepperidge farm bakery in norwalk,ct for 3 summers during my tenure at CU.was a janitor,on the floor cleaning crew,and lastly on one of the bread lines.after those experiences i was well prepared for the challenges of college life.and the pay was good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 15, 2021, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Do you work for Pepperidge Farms? ]

I'm pretty sure that Pepperidge Farms is a Campbell Soup product!!!

Apr 16, 2021, 2:31 PM

got it right.maggie rudkin was the founder of the original pepperidge farm,but she sold out to campbell soup sometime in the early 60's.the original employees were very disappointed when that happened.maggie was much loved by all who worked for her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 17, 2021, 9:29 AM

I was the 2nd shift Supervisor over the TV dinner room at Campbell soup in Sumter back in the late 1970's. And where we entered, and left work at, they had a Pepperidge Farms store right there for the employees. I've made a lot of purchases for my kids when leaving work about every night, they loved those little bags of cookies with the chocolate on top....

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic