Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys please quit posting about Xavier Thomas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,859

Guys please quit posting about Xavier Thomas

Jan 18, 2017, 9:48 PM

Obviously he is a great talent and probably a very good young man but one guy doesn't make a team. If he's smart, he'll come to Clemson. Let's not make it such a big deal of it because it's not. If he chooses the coots, good luck. He will be a great player on a sucky team and will never even win the SEC East. Don't make this into a huge win for them if he does happen to go there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guys please quit posting about Xavier Thomas

Jan 18, 2017, 9:59 PM

What else are we going to talk about? It's only natural for there to be rumblings when he posts something in direct reference to Clemson.

I do think we need to refrain from slamming the kid. I mean, it's not like he's MADE a choice. He's just being warned by concerned Tigers that USuCk is not going to trend up. Muschump is not HC material. The facts speak for themselves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2017, 10:13 PM

I just hate that some on here are acting like it's the end of the world if he chooses them. We should never feel that way. Just my opinion but I think he's a coot lock and is just messing with us. If he values his education, the college experience, and his future career, he'll choose the Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2017, 10:18 PM

It goes back to me saying some guys on here feel entitled to everything! If a player doesn't choose Clemson then they made the wrong decision. Like how can you say that? They made the decision to go wherever they want, how is that wrong? I'll never know...

Jan 18, 2017, 10:20 PM

Great point.

Jan 18, 2017, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Guys please quit posting about Xavier Thomas ]

Definitely won't be the end of the world. His commitment would make an already great class even more awesome but you are right, it's the totality of the class that counts. I hope he DOES choose Clemson, but I'll respect his decision if he chooses otherwise.

I'm honestly more interested in our coaching choice as that position will be held a lot longer than a 3 year player. No one can deny the success of Brooks and Hobby. They've crafted some fine Dlinemen through the years.

Jan 18, 2017, 10:42 PM

Agree 100%. Would love to hear a coaching announcement sooner rather than later.

You just posted about Xavier Thomas.

Jan 18, 2017, 10:43 PM

??

Jan 18, 2017, 10:48 PM

Not even sure how any of you can pay attention to recruiting. im still basking in the championship glory to care about anything else related to CU football.

Lol...you just posted about XT***

Jan 19, 2017, 7:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 19, 2017, 7:50 AM

Coots will make into a huge win for themselves, regardless the circumstances. Don't kid yourself. They approach truth/reality like MSNBC/CNN.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see what you did there....

Jan 19, 2017, 9:33 AM

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We just won the National Championship over Alabama

Jan 19, 2017, 9:38 AM

We are the #1 team in all the land and our defensive and offensive lines are loaded with talent! We are as deep with talent as we have ever been right now!!

Go Tigers!

We have the best Coach in College Football!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,859
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic