Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yikes! Looks like MLB will be moving their HQ
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Yikes! Looks like MLB will be moving their HQ

Apr 5, 2021, 9:43 AM

Oh wait.... they actually don’t care about this BS. They are just cowherd g to the woke mob and lies by Sleepy Joe.

https://twitter.com/willcain/status/1379054450820677634?s=21

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yikes! Looks like MLB will be moving their HQ

Apr 5, 2021, 9:47 AM

Where are they moving?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somewhere that doesn’t suppress minority votes like NY does.***

Apr 5, 2021, 9:49 AM

null

“Valid ID” required in GA is as easy as the last 4 SS digits

Apr 5, 2021, 10:09 AM

Other options are DL # or (provided free of charge) Voter ID.

Apr 5, 2021, 10:30 AM

I guess Chuck Schumer is a full blown racist as he wants the MLB All-Star game moved to NY.No food and water for voters in NY either! MLB has me confused. They've decided to pull the All-Star game out of Cobb county GA. The value of the game is supposedly worth about $100 million to metro Atlanta.

However, MLB just signed a deal with Tencent, one of China's biggest tech companies, that for a period of time dropped the NBA in 2019 after the then Houston Rockets GM voiced his support for the pro-democracy forces in Hong Kong that Beijing was putting down. Now MLB games will be streamed across that bastion of liberty--the PRC.

Biden supports the MLB boycott of GA, yet as of now it would appear the Beijing Olympics is still on despite China having NO free elections and placing over a million Uighurs in what China defines as "re-education camps." The BBC reports that the Uighurs are forced into labor and some of the women have been forcibly sterilized.

So MLB is fine streaming their product into a country that is the furthest thing from a democracy, but is enlightened enough that the state of GA must be punished.

Our President as of now appears to hold the same sentiments and the all knowing LeBron James has to be delighted. I am so pleased Delaware enacted early voting in 2019, but will not actually permit this until 2022. Biden's home state isn't worth boycotting anyway as the stench of chicken feces in lower Delaware rivals the chemical waste of northern Delaware. However, MLB should pull all broadcasts in Delaware until its citizens have the same early voting rights as Georgians and surely must stop demanding photo ID be shown at Will Call to pick up some silly tickets at MLB venues.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2021, 10:59 AM

Classic. All the sheep get up in arms just as the MSM ordered.

I hate when folks get up in arms

Apr 5, 2021, 11:50 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic