Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone seen anything on the defensive ends?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Has anyone seen anything on the defensive ends?

Aug 6, 2016, 7:34 AM

The ends and corners worry me a little this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone seen anything on the defensive ends?

Aug 6, 2016, 7:40 AM

swinney seems high on Xavier Kelley. We know what Bryant and and yeargin can do on the weak side, sde is a bit of mystery with talk of Christian Wilkins pulling duty there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2016, 7:41 AM

If you have been reading any of the articles that Hood and them have been putting out you will read what Venables has said about his Defense.

He still needs to see some more from Bryant and Ferrell...He has also mentioned that he loves what he is seeing from Fresh Xavier Kelly and Soph Richard Yeargin....He has been slobbing over the interior DL...Hes absolutely in love with Dex, Lamar, and Shaq Smith...

DBs...kind of the same...Real high praise on Fresh Mullen's maturity and mental make up...Hes mentioned a few things about Fresh Simmons in the safety role and having an immediate impact...He said he has challenged Van, Fields, and Johnson...So...We will see how that plays out...I love the fact that those secondary spots aren't just being handed to those guys...

Message was edited by: jsebe10®

Message was edited by: jsebe10®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 6, 2016, 7:44 AM

Have you been reading TNet? At all?

Yes and No!

Aug 6, 2016, 7:52 AM

I really try to stay away from TNet until the season gets close. My kids play multiple sports but I get on here and there to read. I have been on the site a good bit this week catching up with the season less than a month away.

Re: Yes and No!

Aug 6, 2016, 7:55 AM

lol How?

Do you not take craps? lol TNET comes up when I am on the sh*tter, in my office, at lunch, and a quick scroll before I roll over and stick it to my ole lady....lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 6, 2016, 7:56 AM

I saw shoulder pads anne helmets on them yesterday. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic