Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Odds that Dabo will RUTS if given a chance ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,180

Odds that Dabo will RUTS if given a chance ?

Dec 10, 2019, 11:54 AM

He seems fired up ... gotta be pretty high.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Odds that Dabo will RUTS if given a chance ?

Dec 10, 2019, 11:57 AM

If you have a chance to add points to a lead in a game still in doubt, you do it. If you can sit players towards the end of a game no longer in doubt and you know you have the most important game next, you sit them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 12:00 PM

Absolutely not. At this point, there is nothing to gain by winning impressively.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to see Will Swinney score the 7th TD

Dec 10, 2019, 12:02 PM

and Drew score the 9th

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 12:26 PM

I wish he had done it against 'Bama - would have made those last 11 mins more exciting.

Dec 10, 2019, 12:39 PM

It had to be more galling to Bama that we took a mercy knee after physically dominating them for 10 straight minutes

Dec 10, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Odds that Dabo will RUTS if given a chance ? ]

I thought the way Dabo did it placed more emphasis on the Tiger's dominance. Going all the way down the field except a few feet on that final drive and calling off the horses, was a bigger spike in the coffin than scoring another TD. I was hoping Dabo would let the reserves score a TD as a "statement", but, after mulling it over, Dabo chose the "mercy" option, which, in my opinion, placed more emphasis on the dominance the Tigers had displayed.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lookin at stats, the teams are pretty darn even. I wonder

Dec 10, 2019, 12:42 PM

if Dabo and staff will have an "aha" moment breakin down OSU film like they did last time? Remember post game of the 31-0 shellacking? He said he told the team early on in film study..."them boys are in trouble."

In my limited viewing of OSU, I think "them boys are in trouble" for two reasons. Their LBs are out of position....a lot, and safeties wouldn't seem to know a run fit if you drew it up on the field for them. The other is speed. I would expect a lot of Etienne/Dixon yards til they pull enough people in the box, then a heavy dose of Higgins/Ross...we could yo-yo'em to death.

yeet? ***

Dec 10, 2019, 12:55 PM

That BAMA drive, while maybe not the "greatest"

Dec 10, 2019, 1:25 PM

was one of the most enjoyable ever. Just total control and domination. So many sad bama faces watching the irresistible "tide" marching down the field. And to top it off with a walk-off inside the five? Just pure glory. "We've done our work here now, just time to go home" Beautiful.

Re: That BAMA drive, while maybe not the "greatest"

Dec 11, 2019, 10:19 AM

To see Bama physically and mentally defeated was a rare and wonderful sight.

II wish we had scored on that drive, just because that would

Dec 11, 2019, 10:24 AM [ in reply to That BAMA drive, while maybe not the "greatest" ]

have been the most points ever allowed by a Saban Alabama team. Now, Awbarn gets to claim that after this years Iron Bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,180
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic