Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lets just put some numbers to it.TigerNet Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Lets just put some numbers to it.TigerNet Poll

Aug 1, 2019, 11:10 AM

POLL: Who do you want to play in This years national championship game?

I want _________to be Clemson's opponent in this years national championship game    [Results]

Alabama
UGA
TheUSC
LSU
Michigan
Ohio St
Texas
Notre Dame
Oregon
Other explain
2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it's realistic to think...

Aug 1, 2019, 11:11 AM

UGA can make it to the National Championship game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yeah the puppie dogs are coming...

Aug 1, 2019, 11:14 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very true

Aug 1, 2019, 11:18 AM [ in reply to I don't think it's realistic to think... ]

But it would still provide a great opportunity for our 3rd string and walk on players to get some snaps in the 4th quarter.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree, I think a more realistic scenario is for UGA to

Aug 1, 2019, 12:03 PM [ in reply to I don't think it's realistic to think... ]

lose at least 4 regular season games. Looking objectively at their schedule, I think we can call the ND, TAMU and Auburn games automatic losses. Florida, GT and Murray State are going to be toss ups so they will likely be 2-1 in those games. They better not look past Mizzou and Tennessee or they could end up 6-6 on the year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Bammy..

Aug 1, 2019, 1:15 PM [ in reply to I don't think it's realistic to think... ]

b/c they will be mad & want revenge which will play right into our scheme & overall plan to de-husk them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's not forget last year...

Aug 1, 2019, 11:17 AM

That's indicative of what Texas did to UGa on the field too***

Aug 1, 2019, 12:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Lets just put some numbers to it.TigerNet Poll

Aug 1, 2019, 11:19 AM

I took Michigan but Texas is a good answer too.

Both because I know we would win and it would help expand midwest or Texas recruiting grounds. Plus it would mean tOSU lost the big and is falling back a bit which helps us recruit too. Urban got Florida and national talent. I want that to end.

ND in the final game would bring some nostalgia and

Aug 1, 2019, 11:21 AM

mystique to the game, and I would love to see us win it on that stage. Not that Bama didn't bring that, but of the other possible teams, only ND is ND. Same for The USC, which would be my close second vote.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ND in the final game would bring some nostalgia and

Aug 1, 2019, 11:23 AM

UGA and get a steer out of the Ag department to go after UGA, like Bevo before that game.

Tim Tebow has Penn State and TCU in the CFP...

Aug 1, 2019, 11:45 AM

along with Bama and UGa, and since he's such an expert (rolling eyes), you have to include them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 1, 2019, 11:51 AM

Here's the thing.

If something had happened to bama and we'd have played anyone last season other than bama...the narrative would still be...bama would have killed Clemson if they had met in the NC game...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami - an all-ACC CFPCG would blow minds***

Aug 1, 2019, 12:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2019, 12:32 PM

UGA Wanna beat the dog •••• our of them.

Aug 1, 2019, 12:48 PM

Again, I do not want to play Alabama in the final in Sugar bowl. That is a home game for them. That is what happened two years ago, and we lost. We beat Bama in California and Florida. I want to meet them in the semi's and beat them there. If we play any SEC team in the Sugar Bowl, it will be effectively a home game for the other team.

Alabama beat us in Sugar bowl, Washington in Atlanta, Michigan st in Arlington (Tex A&M), etc. Why give them the added advantage of home field? The same would apply to a Big12 team...So Michigan, USC, or Oregon would be my choice, after we tear up Bama in Fiesta Bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2019, 12:48 PM

Georgia for sure.

Throw another beatdown on Bama, after we make sure via

Aug 1, 2019, 12:53 PM

the Media that they are really ready to play this time. They will certainly be asked those questions ahead of time, Dabo will see to it. Leave no doubt, AGAIN!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Texas for sure

Aug 1, 2019, 12:57 PM

Playoffs need some fresh blood. I think we all know Michigan is going to trip and fall on their faces. Again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic