Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
XT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 5,711

XT

Jan 4, 2021, 2:18 PM

Any word on what is going on?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No direct first hand information...

Jan 4, 2021, 2:24 PM

but there is speculation that he may not be returning next season.

Dabo said he was in a protocol situation before the Sugar Bowl but it wasn't COVID -related. Does that mean concussion?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

maybe transfer protocol?***

Jan 4, 2021, 3:30 PM

This is my biggest fear

Jan 4, 2021, 5:08 PM

I hope that is not true.
He is a good talent.
I want Carmen Jackson and Xavier to leave Clemson as 1st rd NFL picks 0r at least 2nd

Re: This is my biggest fear

Jan 4, 2021, 5:17 PM

Barring Lazarus -type resurrections of their careers, both of those ships have long since sailed. Feel worse for Jackson. He seems like he WANTS to improve, but I don't think we know how as a coaching staff. And he actually might be better suited as an RT. XT is bordering on bust at this point. Another home-state headcase.

I think we missed him during Ohio State game

Jan 4, 2021, 4:11 PM

we had injuries during game, think he could have helped. Wish whatever it is, would work itself out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree with all this. We missed him. Hope he gets to 100%

Jan 4, 2021, 5:28 PM

in all things and is able to pursue his passions with reckless abandon . . . and hope that includes Clemson Football !

But if not - wish him all the best !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: XT

Jan 4, 2021, 4:16 PM

When XT came in I thought we had the next Clowney. Last years 3-4 defensive front didn’t showcase what he could do and this year was pretty much a waste. I’m not sure what to think about XT because I don’t feel like we ever really saw the guy who was the #1 recruit in the country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 5:25 PM

That sack against Syracuse tho.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 4, 2021, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: XT ]

COVID jacked with XT and he gained weight. Last year the role was different with the 3 man front. Not really a pass rusher. Not sure what the weight difference is year over year but I think he is playing at too heavy of a weight.

Hoping XT returns.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 10:09 AM

I saw another site that mentioned issues before he enrolled at Clemson and other issues in his personal life. Just curious what all that is and is he likely to come back?

Replies: 10
| visibility 5,711
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic