Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So my great uncle done passed away last week and my
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 381

So my great uncle done passed away last week and my

Apr 14, 2021, 4:24 PM

great Aunt Bertie is giving me his 2017 Silverado for $6000. So I go to pick it up Saturday and dammmmed if it don't need new tires. Lucky I ain't signed the title yet and I tole her that I want new Michelins or she can KMA. Nobody screws this guy, I do the screwin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then people act like u the jerk. Like hey Bertie, it ain't

Apr 14, 2021, 4:32 PM

costin' me $6k if I gotta put $800 worth of tires on it. Can't even trust family not to get greedy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was good talking to you Sat pm, Obed. And I understand

Apr 14, 2021, 4:36 PM

your frustration, really I do. But you are leaving out part of the story. Mind if I fill it in a bit?

Obed is also trying to sell his 2009 Dodge Dakota. The service team at the local dealer plugged in the computer and told him it needed a new transmission and pointed out that the back window was broken. He argued with them and said he would fix it himself. A can of stop leak and a sheet of plastic later, he advertised it on Facebook.

So he goes on to say that a couple from NY told him money is no problem and just asked for him to have it looked at by a local dealer. So he took it to another dealer and they told him the same thing.

Obed's cousin Jewels happens to be a used car dealer. He asked her for help but said he wouldn't pay her. She mad, he mad, they stopped talking.

Then on Monday a guy called Obed from Johnson's finance. Told him he wouldn't give the NY couple a loan unless he signed a paper saying the transmission was fine and that the window was fixed even though it isn't. Turns out the reason behind it is they are going to sell it to Crooked Shade Finance and don't want it looking like the truck is in disrepair.

Back to the new truck. Obed nearly got into a fistfight with Aunt Bertie's neighbor Rodney. Turns out Rodney hollerd at Obed HAY I HOPE YOU BUY A FORD TOO CUZ YOU GONE NEED THE FORD TO PULL THAT CHEVY OUT WHEN IT GETS STUCK! Aunt Bertie told Obed the only "string attached" is that he leave the 8 track player in it because Great Uncle Clyde used to LOVE listening to Conway Twitty tracks.

Anyhoo, all is still TBA. The NY couple has never bought a car. Obed has never sold nor bought one. Obed's cousin is PIZZED at him. But he's insisting that Aunt Bertie will not only buy him new Michelins but she's also gonna clean it up real good and give it to him for half price for his trouble.

Stay tuned, Jounge.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Woah woah woah. Johnson finance had an appraiser come thru

Apr 14, 2021, 4:40 PM

The Dakota should probably have 22 new spark plugs put in it.

Yo man you better take it to the dealership to get checked

Apr 14, 2021, 4:37 PM

as well. Might want to have her lawyer re-draft that pink slip to put you'll only take delivery after a checkup from the dealership.

she really did not give it to you***

Apr 14, 2021, 6:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

This is all QUA-LI-TEE Jounging. I really love you guys!***

Apr 15, 2021, 7:58 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you run it through an inspection?

Apr 15, 2021, 8:00 AM

Demand that Carfax?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 7
| visibility 381
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic