Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everyone should be a fan of The Cardinal this weekend.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Everyone should be a fan of The Cardinal this weekend.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:25 PM

ND has a schedule that looks like they could go 12-0 with. If that happens, they'll take 1 of 4 CFP spots. Add in the 2 SEC reservations, and that'll leave Clemson battling the PAC12, BIG10, and BIG12.
Of course, win and we're in... right??
GO TIGERS!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Everyone should be a fan of The Cardinal this weekend.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:27 PM

I don’t see the SEC getting two teams in if there are conference champions that don’t have two losses to crappy teams

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 24, 2018, 9:27 PM

Why do you think the SEC gets in 2? They only did last year because the other teams competing with Bama for the 4th spot had 2 losses.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should I start with 3 of the top 5 AP being SEC,

Sep 24, 2018, 9:38 PM

or 3 of the top 10 being SECw and #23 Miss St? If LSU beats Bama but wins the SEC, are you telling me Bama won't sit home champ weekend and still get the invite.. again? Its not hard to see a path.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

the only way Bama doesn't get into the playoffs

Sep 24, 2018, 9:56 PM

is if they discontinue football at the University of Alabama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

f### The Cardinal

Sep 24, 2018, 9:29 PM

#### ND too.

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!

ROLL TEARS !!!!!!!!!

null

The real reason is so ND can't make

Sep 24, 2018, 9:32 PM

the CFP and finally has to admit they need a conference. ACC!

Don't know about y'all, but if Swoffy's gamble pays off, I'll give him his due.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Sep 24, 2018, 9:34 PM

I'm always a fan of whoever plays the domers. Father raised me right.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:36 PM

ND will find a way to choke away their season in October like they do every year.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:41 PM

Always.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 9:38 PM

Stanford will beat them. And, the CFP Committee won't play the 2 SEC team card again.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:44 PM

That game is whatever because both could lose down the road but I agree that ND has the best chance of going undefeated if they win.
The game I care most about is penn st beating Ohio state. That’s what I want. And duke to beat v tech.

I'd pull for the coots before I pull for Penn St.

Sep 24, 2018, 10:08 PM

I'll keep it on topic and civil to spare the whys.

null

Re: I'd pull for the coots before I pull for Penn St.

Sep 25, 2018, 2:04 PM

I can understand that. They did something worse imo than ohio state. I just like to think this is the new penn st and they've gotten away from that. Ohio state on the other hand is responsible for what just happened with them

Not sure why everyone pencils in two SEC teams.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:44 PM

In the situation where there are a lot of undefeated and 1-loss conference champions, the SEC championship game loser would be the one to sweat a playoff berth, not Clemson.

Last year was an anomaly with 2 teams from the same conference. I don't expect that to happen often.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Win and we're in

Sep 24, 2018, 9:46 PM

If we go undefeated and win the conference championship, no one is taking our place.

I’m pulling for The Cardinal, too***

Sep 24, 2018, 9:56 PM

Sep 24, 2018, 10:00 PM

ND will not go undefeated......Vandy SHOULD have beat them and Coots whipped up on Vandy......and we all know the Coots suck..........Go Tigers!!!!!!

Need SEC to go “chalk” this year

Sep 24, 2018, 10:02 PM

As long as Bama and UGA play for SEC title, you will only get 1 SEC in playoff

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND at 12-0 is not taking a 13-0

Sep 24, 2018, 10:11 PM

Conf champs spot - it’s not 1985. Not Clemson not OU not OSUs and certainly not Bama/UGAs. The conf championships will break ties. We would have to look like crap against our like opponents WF FSU BC and Syracuse to give ND a shot. Not to mention them beating Stanford is a big if.

Sep 24, 2018, 10:12 PM

I agree win and we should be in but a 12-0 ND team hard to keep out. Probably going to have a 12-0 UCF team too. Nah, nd needs to lose this weekend. They’ll keep Stanford and Michigan up there and will probably rank usc up there too to ensure they have 3 quality wins.

Hate it but when need dook to win and Miami to run the table in coastal fir rematch and it would be nice if coots came in a top 15 team too.

Yeah, should we be in if we run the table? But I sure would love to have sos on our side like the last few years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic