Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Galloway make an impact?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,577

Will Galloway make an impact?

Dec 28, 2019, 2:42 AM

we have not had a receiving tight end, that would add another dimension on offense. He's not even listed on the depth chart but I know he's back on the team. Will #19 get burned deep like he did again Va in the ACC Championship???? It's really the only thing that scares me...

Message was edited by: JPF16®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Galloway make an impact?

Dec 28, 2019, 2:47 AM

Who knows, but I don't expect much at all in this first game. Maybe a catch?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 7:30 AM

I think we will see him more than you think. His whole season is THIS ONE GAME!!!! It takes a special Tiger to do that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sure hope so/not

Dec 28, 2019, 7:34 AM

To answer your two questions

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 28, 2019, 8:56 AM

It's not like he hasn't played against the best D in the country everyday the Tigers put the pads on at practice. He's had BV in his ear pushing him to be the best TE his D would see and he's been in Power Hour everyday.

My prediction is he'll get 5 - 10 plays with 2 pass targets. If they are successful, then possibly a couple more depending on the game situation.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 9:40 AM

I know he has been practicing and all, but i don't see how he plays that many snaps. There are vulnerable in the middle so he could have an impact there. If he could hit a big seam route early, that might make them change their defense a bit, so that could help. I think he gets 10 - 12 snaps

Tanner may give up a big pass or two down the middle, but it won't kill us. The defense will rise up and stop the score. Tanner gives us far more than he costs us or he wouldn't be out there.

Dec 28, 2019, 9:51 AM

I think he will have an impact as a blocker to chip at Young and that will be very important not to mention he adds critical depth at TE especially in a game of this magnitude.

Dec 28, 2019, 9:53 AM

Possibly but the greatest impact will be made in the middle of the field by amari Rodgers and #14. So much attention will be Paid to the outside wr which gonna leave the middle of the field wide open

we shouldn’t force it

Dec 28, 2019, 9:54 AM

Like I hope they don’t go overboard trying to force him to have an impact if it’s Just not there

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,577
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic