Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why walk right into potential trouble?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

Why walk right into potential trouble?

Mar 31, 2017, 10:45 PM

Shouldn't have gone in that bar. How do you think Tiger fans would react if Connor Shaw or Steve Tanneyville rolled into Tiger Town Tavern ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why walk right into potential trouble?

Mar 31, 2017, 10:46 PM

You're one of those blame the victim types.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2017, 10:49 PM

Why walk into trouble? I guess i was 21 years old once too.

Mar 31, 2017, 10:53 PM

It wasn't a H3lls angels bar off of bumfuk interstate during bike week.

Mar 31, 2017, 11:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Why walk right into potential trouble? ]

That was exactly my answer as well. He....as was I.....is 21 years old. Out to have a good time. Nothing wrong with that. AND...he handled himself really well when trouble came. He left.

Kudos to DW4.

She shouldn't have been wearing that...

Mar 31, 2017, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Why walk right into potential trouble? ]

She was just asking to be raped...

Perps and Peds***

Mar 31, 2017, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Why walk right into potential trouble? ]

the fact that you compare DW4 to either one of those coots...

Mar 31, 2017, 10:50 PM

Says everything about your affiliation.

How many championships have those coots got between them? Oh that's right, ZERO!

Deshaun Watson owns BAMA and will go wherever he wants.

Re: the fact that you compare DW4 to either one of those coots...

Apr 1, 2017, 9:25 AM

Exactly what I was thinking as I read his idiotic post!

He wasn't showing up at a Bama frat party.

Mar 31, 2017, 10:50 PM

It's a bar/restaurant.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At 4 in the afternoon***

Re: He wasn't showing up at a Bama frat party.

Mar 31, 2017, 10:54 PM [ in reply to He wasn't showing up at a Bama frat party. ]

Uhh, I think I know my affiliation. Just know how to avoid trouble. I guess he just wanted to rub it in their face. Kinda understand, kinda don't. Who knows?

Mar 31, 2017, 10:56 PM

I don't think you do. You just hide behind a keyboard.

You may "think" you know your affiliation.

Mar 31, 2017, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: He wasn't showing up at a Bama frat party. ]

But we definitely know you're a coot! No doubt.

Think of the comparison that you made.

Listen, PUNK... You're not fooling anybody. TDs on EVERY...***

Mar 31, 2017, 11:12 PM [ in reply to Re: He wasn't showing up at a Bama frat party. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2017, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: He wasn't showing up at a Bama frat party. ]

Yeah, 'rubbing it in their face' while wearing a camo hoodie. If he wore a Natty Shirt and brought the trophy and/or Clemson champ belt that would be rubbing it in their face.

It's a #### public restaurant. Guess what, coot fans eat at the Smoking Pig, Clemson fans eat at Columbia restaurant.

exactly my thoughts!***

Apr 2, 2017, 5:29 PM

Mar 31, 2017, 10:52 PM

Good lowered. How old are you?

Yep. You're correct. He should have just stopped by Publix in Bama and bought some beer so you could bag them for him huh?

Mar 31, 2017, 10:55 PM

Going to lunch and giving them business is seeking trouble? Jeez, dude.

With a Bama fan at his table***

Mar 31, 2017, 10:58 PM

Mar 31, 2017, 10:55 PM

I saw on Twitter (so not really credible, but..) that he was there visiting his girlfriend.

Mar 31, 2017, 10:58 PM

I could care less what he does. I just think it was a questionable decision, to roll into enemy territory. That's all I'm saying, dang.

And yet here you are.

Mar 31, 2017, 11:01 PM

Rolling in enemy territory. GTFO now!

Now if your were as gentlemanly as Deshaun Watson, you would kindly leave without making a scene.

Apr 1, 2017, 12:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Why walk right into potential trouble? ]

Enemy territory? Get real dude. He's graduated and moved on. Do you think he honestly gives a #### that The University of Alabama is in Tuscaloosa? NO! That's like saying that players who were on rival teams in college should hate each other in the pro's when they are on the same team.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2017, 11:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Why walk right into potential trouble? ]

I think that info on Twitter was not accurate (no surprise). Now the word is that he was traveling back from NOLA from receiving the Manning award.

the better question is

Mar 31, 2017, 10:57 PM

why would anyone want to willingly spend time in the state of Alabama?

I say whip their RoLL Tide Assses AGAIN!

Mar 31, 2017, 11:00 PM

35-31

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

poor analogy btw

Mar 31, 2017, 10:59 PM

Alabama is not our rival. You should have said how would we react if Derrick Henry rolled into the Esso Club

Re: poor analogy btw

Apr 1, 2017, 12:30 AM

And he would be welcomed

Re: poor analogy btw

Apr 1, 2017, 8:42 AM

probably end up with his picture on the wall.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couple of things. First, I think Shaw and Taneyhill would

Mar 31, 2017, 11:01 PM

be treated with courtesy and respect in all but the most low-down redneck establishments, and by all but the most low-down drunken rednecks anywhere around Clemson, as long as they were behaving themselves. Secondly, he had no reason to think he was walking into anything other than an Irish pub with his friends to grab something to eat. This whole thing was totally uncalled for and reflects very badly on those who were badmouthing him and creating a scene, as well as the management of this joint for not standing up for a customer who was minding his own business and kicking out the loudmouths who were starting trouble. Just a bunch of low-lifes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Couple of things. First, I think Shaw and Taneyhill would

Mar 31, 2017, 11:04 PM

Yea, just keep thumbs downing my posts, as you respond, that makes a whole lot of sense.

I did not thumbs down your post.***

Mar 31, 2017, 11:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

It makes more sense than you posting as a Tiger fan on a Tiger message board.

Mar 31, 2017, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Couple of things. First, I think Shaw and Taneyhill would ]

Are you still dating your coot girlfriend and rooting for your coots in the final 4?

Do you feel kind of crappy calling your team coots or pretending to be a Clemson fan?

Re: It makes more sense than you posting as a Tiger fan on a Tiger message board.

Mar 31, 2017, 11:11 PM

Yea, still dating her.

At least you're fooling someone.***

Mar 31, 2017, 11:18 PM

Re: It makes more sense than you posting as a Tiger fan on a Tiger message board.

Mar 31, 2017, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: It makes more sense than you posting as a Tiger fan on a Tiger message board. ]

hey cocklover

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I'm thumbs downing your posts because they suck.

Apr 1, 2017, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Re: It makes more sense than you posting as a Tiger fan on a Tiger message board. ]

Not that you care - because that is why you are here - to troll.

No way you really think what you are typing.

If I was rolling back from NOLA - and Tusky was nearby - heck yeah I'd wanna roll through and see what the campus was like & the stadium. And if it was lunchtime - lets eat !!!

And your comparison is beyond stupid - DW4 isn't from Auburn. Clemson & Bamer have played some incredibly low number of times and they lead the series and we are by no means their sworn, hated rival.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

By the post undoubtedly with more class than you.***

Mar 31, 2017, 11:19 PM

Re: By the post undoubtedly with more class than you.***

Mar 31, 2017, 11:48 PM

There isn't anywhere in here that says I like USC, I love Clemson, I was just making a statement. I wouldn't have walked into that bar. That's me. Goodnight.

Yet do you see the irony of questioning why DW4 would "walk into potential trouble",

Mar 31, 2017, 11:54 PM

While you were, yourself walking into potential trouble?

He did nothing wrong. They reacted as unreasonable fans, he handled himself reasonably, and as Clemson fans we should not blame him.

And as Clemson fans we should never ever compare any coot qb to Watson.

shaddup tammy***

Mar 31, 2017, 11:51 PM

He did nothing wrong. If Hurst came to Clemson he would...

Mar 31, 2017, 11:56 PM

eat his meal and be treated well.

Re: He did nothing wrong. If Hurst came to Clemson he would...

Apr 1, 2017, 12:31 AM

I give up. I don't know if I'll ever get my pulse up. Just stating an opinion, and I get my head bitten off. ??

Re: He did nothing wrong. If Hurst came to Clemson he would...

Apr 1, 2017, 1:17 AM

I will try to be reasonable and say this. If you are indeed a Tiget fan and would have reacted differently, ok. However, DW was likely traveling, and many fans of college football would want to stop in Tuscaloosa, as it is truly a sports town where much of the city is geared toward the University. Sound familiar? Is he supposed to go hungry while traveling? It's not the Jets and the Sharks, rumbling over rival turf. Heck, I bet ya Watson probably even has several friends on the Tide team as most of the high profile kids know each other from camps. Comparing him to Shaw I can live with as Shaw seemed like an ok dude.. Tanneyhill? That was a poor analogy imo and probably fanned a few flames.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would hope that Tiger fans would show

Apr 1, 2017, 1:19 AM

some class and let them alone. To do otherwise shows some sort of insecurity.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a player from an opposing team walked in a Clemson bar...

Apr 1, 2017, 1:53 AM

I couldn't care less.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong!!!

Apr 1, 2017, 8:53 AM

I have been in the Esso Club quite a few times when well known opponent players walked in, wanting to be in the "world famous" Esso Club. They were always treated well respect and politeness. It could be that we are just naturally more polite or as Dabo says, "We are Clemson and we are better than that", but if some of our fans were that rude to a guest, I imagine quite a few of our people would tell them to "SFU" and let the guy enjoy his meal or drinks.

Apr 1, 2017, 11:22 AM

That comment is just plain stupid. DW4 was in town to celebrate 21st birthday of his friend. Is Tuscaloosa a no-drink or eat zone for anyone not a Bama fan? Hell no! Just a classless act by a few Bama fans and players that are still butt hurt we beat them straight up.

I've been in restaurants in Clemson and Greenville with people that played football from SCjr and UGA and nobody asked them to leave. Just shows how classy DW4 is and how Saban only shows his players how to play football and leaves life's lessons to their own discretion!

Go home Skip Bayless!!***

Apr 2, 2017, 4:49 PM

nm.

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic