Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What about this scenario in our favor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,156

What about this scenario in our favor

Sep 25, 2016, 6:39 PM

What if at the end of the season coach Brooks retires and Dabo hires Ed Orgeron. He inherits the top defensive line and we get a solid coach and a heck of a recruiter. The icing on the cake would be for coach V to come back for one final ride if we don't win it all this year. That defensive staff with our returning talent would be lights out. Top defense in the nation would be the perfect recipe for our new QB to find his grove. Tigers roll on!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What about this scenario in our favor

Sep 25, 2016, 6:42 PM

Uh no. we run a clean program

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dumb post of the week

Sep 25, 2016, 6:45 PM

who said venables was leaving regardless if we win the whole thing or not ? As far as we know we could win 2 or 3 and he would t leave. What do you know

Idiotic post sorry not sorry

Re: Dumb post of the week

Sep 25, 2016, 6:59 PM

I'm not saying he is leaving if win it all or don't, I hope he retires a Tiger. My only thought of him leaving comes from everyone saying he would like to be a head coach someday. It was just a scenario and the reason I mentioned Brooks retiring is because I just had a conversation with a guy who played with him at WCU. He said Brooks would like to retire but Clemson pays him to much to do it. Let's face he is going to sooner than later and when he does I know that Dabo will hire a home run. He has always made good hires. Thanks for calling me an idiot it shows great class!

who says Brooks is retiring

Sep 25, 2016, 6:48 PM

Ridiculous post

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,156
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic