Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wonder if Corbin/Sully have regrets now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Wonder if Corbin/Sully have regrets now

Jun 18, 2015, 10:32 AM

Wouldn't take the job bc they're boy Jack got dropped like 8AM French, but now we hired a coot. Ouch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wonder if Corbin/Sully have regrets now

Jun 18, 2015, 10:33 AM

UH, THE COOT WENT TO COLLEGE OF CHARLETON.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're from Sakerlina, you're either

Jun 18, 2015, 10:40 AM

A Clemson man, or a coot. You have to take a side. I think we all know what side he's been on until now.

Which side was Brad Scott on when we hired him?***

Jun 18, 2015, 10:43 AM

Pretty sure he was born in Flurida

Jun 18, 2015, 11:07 AM

And coached at F$U before a brief stink with the coots. He had a moment of weakness when finally offered a head gig. Then he got his act right.

I really wish you and others knew how stupid you sound..so

Jun 18, 2015, 12:02 PM [ in reply to If you're from Sakerlina, you're either ]

if Riginos kills it at Winthrop and SCAR decides to get rid of Holbrook in lets say 4 years...and Riginos is one of the hot names in SC and GA...do you think they wouldn't hire him bc he was a freakin assistant at CU for a little bit...come on man this sounds so stupid. He was at Spartanburg Methodist and got a chance at a gig at a very good baseball school...so he went...like any normal human would have, and learned from one of the best for a few years, then saw an opportunity to become a head guy and went to Charleston...not that difficult. I mean this is a profession, I bet he wants to beat SCAR even more bc he coached there and wants to show them he could do it.

Re: I really wish you and others knew how stupid you sound..so

Jun 18, 2015, 12:08 PM

Exactly. This is a business. I'm sure have of these guys are just happy to have a chance to be the head guy at a big program.

^^^^^This dude

Jun 18, 2015, 12:25 PM [ in reply to I really wish you and others knew how stupid you sound..so ]

gets it!!

I agree totally

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

You are exactly right!***

Jun 18, 2015, 4:10 PM [ in reply to I really wish you and others knew how stupid you sound..so ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's never too late to

Jun 18, 2015, 3:32 PM [ in reply to If you're from Sakerlina, you're either ]

get right with the lord. I'm glad Monte has seen the light. All his previous transgressions are forgiven.

Jun 18, 2015, 11:26 AM

Yes it stinks that they didn't want to come. That was there choice, but they did it out of respect to Jack and a lot of them didn't like the way things were handled. I feel that even before all this started Clemson was going to have a tough time finding a coach to replace Jack. I don't know how it went down between Jack and D Rad and we probably will never know. As far as Lee is concerned, just because he was an assistant at USC doesn't mean he is loyal to them. His alma mater was CoC and he left them to become the head coach for Clemson. The way I see it, he learned from a great head coach at USC who kicked our butt for many years.

Jun 18, 2015, 12:16 PM

flawed logic is flawed....

A previous coworker of mine is a gamecock through and through. No matter what.....

Guess what....she works for Clemson University now and has for a few years.

I attended Clemson for 3/4 of my undergraduate degree and am a TIGER Period....but my degree says University of South Carolina on it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

They're a little busy this week.***

Jun 18, 2015, 2:40 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2015, 4:25 PM

The problem with some posters is that they get BUSINESS confused with the "Good Ol' Boy" way of doing things. This is BUSINESS. The "Good Ol' Boy" way of selecting a new coach at CLEMSON can possibly get you fired if you're the AD. Yes - it will work SOMETIMES, but you'd better think it through very carefully before you pull that trigger. Criticizing a legitimate BUSINESS decision is wrong on too many levels. You're gonna have to learn to deal with it and move on. Maybe try supporting it would be a good first step in your recovery.

Jun 18, 2015, 4:33 PM

No.

~JKB

I am not a grammar nazi by any means, but

Jun 18, 2015, 4:37 PM

There, their, and they're are pretty easy to get right, and out of the 3, they're is the easiest.

Maybe it was placed there for comedic value to say, "I am not that smart", which would align with the content of the post. That is what I am going with...

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic