Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whenever I see KB all I can think of is that it stands for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Whenever I see KB all I can think of is that it stands for

Sep 27, 2018, 6:23 AM

Kelly Bails. His decision shows that he never bought into the BYOG concept. If he did then he wouldn't have bailed on his teammates. Personally, I'm glad he is gone. While we may lack depth at QB, his pouting and moping around on the sideline the rest of the year would have been bad for team chemistry and worse than not having a proven backup if needed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is making a decision that he feels is best

Sep 27, 2018, 6:26 AM

Geez. I guess you've never quit a job for a better opportunity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure but I didn't trash those that supported and showed

Sep 27, 2018, 6:29 AM

me love when I departed. He is a real turd for what he said about it being a slap in the face and that is where the problem lies with his actions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure but I didn't trash those that supported and showed

Sep 27, 2018, 6:32 AM

He's still young and reacted like a young person would.

The Clemson staff handled this the best way they could, and there is nothing wrong with Kelly's response to the matter. It's his life, his choice. He'll likely regret the words he said later - but that's how he felt in the moment, whether it's correct or not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure but I didn't trash those that supported and showed

Sep 27, 2018, 8:05 AM

Sometimes, oftentimes, it's better to remain silent. Maybe he will learn that from this. I seem to remember another QB (Chad Kelly) who mouthed off, went to MSU and did well, but after he left us, I remember him saying he regretted the things he said. Good life lesson for KB - expensive, but good hard lesson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic