Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting how UNC didnt find their way to DV this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Interesting how UNC didnt find their way to DV this year

Jul 29, 2020, 4:57 PM

Swoff-dom continues. I knew he'd protect them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad ND has to play both CU & UNC

Jul 29, 2020, 5:04 PM

!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad ND has to play both CU & UNC

Jul 29, 2020, 9:03 PM

me too. Also UNC is probably losing UCF and Auburn so they need some toughness on their schedule.

Can't wait to see their schedule***

Jul 29, 2020, 5:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Can't wait to see their schedule***

Jul 29, 2020, 5:11 PM

I’ve seen it. What do you want to know?

When your student athletes will be in class.***

Jul 29, 2020, 6:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: When your student athletes will be in class.***

Jul 29, 2020, 6:51 PM

Never gets old to you does it ?

Jul 29, 2020, 8:58 PM

UNCheat has been the most aggregious of cheaters, ever, in the ACC.
For 18 years, they were cheating academically and athletically to keep their players eligible.
Example 1: a highly-rated WR had committed to Clemson. CU would not admit him due to academic reasons, but he was a 3-year starter for UNCheat.
Example 2: in the men's basketball championship year (near 2005), four of the five starters majored in African-American Studies (AAS). And, the fifth starter took 3 of his 4 courses in AAS. We all know that AAS classes did not even meet, and the grades were based upon one paper that were not even written by the student?/athletes.
Yes, the FB team and a few players received minor punishment for impermissable benefits. The NCAA knew that UNCheat should have been given the death sentence, but ol' Swoffie hurried to Indianapolis with a very big check, and it was swept under the rug.
So, yeah, we are not forgetting about the UNCheat scandal, all 18 years of it.

Jul 29, 2020, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: When your student athletes will be in class.*** ]

For 18 years, they were cheating academically and athletically to keep their players eligible.
Example 1: a highly-rated WR had committed to Clemson. CU would not admit him due to academic reasons, but he was a 3-year starter for UNCheat.
Example 2: in the men's basketball championship year (near 2005), four of the five starters majored in African-American Studies (AAS). And, the fifth starter took 3 of his 4 courses in AAS. We all know that AAS classes did not even meet, and the grades were based upon one paper that were not even written by the student?/athletes.
Yes, the FB team and a few players received minor punishment for impermissable benefits. The NCAA knew that UNCheat should have been given the death sentence, but ol' Swoffie hurried to Indianapolis with a very big check, and it was swept under the rug.

Jul 29, 2020, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: When your student athletes will be in class.*** ]

Jul 29, 2020, 9:19 PM

I’ll admit the African American Studies program was a disgrace. Do you think that program was developed to keep athletes eligible? I would explain exactly how it came about but in this day of political correctness the race police will stroke at the truth.
I do get tired of this idea that academic fraud was some systemic problem with all the athletes. UNC has produced many talented and serious students. But heck , what do I know? I was there and have first hand knowledge of what really goes on with student athletes. Of course my experience there does not qualify me to comment as much as those who have listened to talk radio and talked to their buddies in the break room.

Sore subject?***

Jul 30, 2020, 7:25 AM [ in reply to Re: When your student athletes will be in class.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Can't wait to see their schedule***

Jul 29, 2020, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Can't wait to see their schedule*** ]

I’ve seen it. What do you want to know?

I've seen it too. Looks like 7 - 3 at best***

Jul 29, 2020, 5:16 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I've seen it too. Looks like 7 - 3 at best***

Jul 29, 2020, 5:19 PM

That’s probably about right.

Question for 74Tiger

Jul 29, 2020, 6:29 PM

I see that NC State does not play Clemson or ND. They get Miami and FSU at home. Can I make the assumption that UNC grad Swofford is protecting the wolfies? Lol.

Re: Question for 74Tiger

Jul 29, 2020, 7:45 PM

given your fandom you can assume anything. clearly you're easily duped

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for 74Tiger

Jul 29, 2020, 8:20 PM

Duped by what?

Not how he wants to go out

Jul 29, 2020, 6:43 PM

Watching his dearly beloved getting road graded

I would cherish thought of them making it to charlotte

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not how he wants to go out

Jul 29, 2020, 6:46 PM

Wuffies received the easiest schedule - no ND, Clemson or Louisville

UNC gets ND at home and FSU on the road

FSU on road isnt so bad

Jul 30, 2020, 1:52 PM

What fans are still around in the 2nd half are usually sunbathing and reading a book.

( I know, the irony of mentioning reading a book to a UNC fan )

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a just a coincidence

Jul 29, 2020, 9:35 PM

for the thousandth time.

Re: It's a just a coincidence

Jul 29, 2020, 9:36 PM

In a row.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive