Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What defunct Clemson business do you miss?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 121
| visibility 51

What defunct Clemson business do you miss?

Jun 29, 2016, 5:20 PM

Was discussing this with a few folks yesterday and had to think back to the Astro movie theater. $1 for a show, $2 for some kid's pack of popcorn and soda (perfect size to pour in the bourbon), and then an easy walk to downtown afterwards.

Bonus if the film actually worked that night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: What defunct Clemson business do you miss?

Jun 29, 2016, 5:24 PM

periodically, I wonder if the roast beef & potatoes smothered in gravy at The Study Hall were as good as my memory wants them to be........they were a treat, regardless.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigertails

Jun 29, 2016, 5:25 PM

May have technically been in Seneca.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I miss the old '80s stretch limozeen...

Jun 29, 2016, 5:42 PM

They had parked out in front. It was hilarious to look at!

Never rode in it tho.

Cuz I didn't want tetanus. Or the clap.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the ladies working the only night i ever visited

Jun 29, 2016, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Tigertails ]

were the most unattractive i've ever seen who got paid for taking their clothes off..i remain incredulous that they couldn't make more tips by NOT disrobing.

i pranked my brother-in-law by buying him a private dance there that night 30 years ago..that dance left him with an innie that never went away..if caitlyn had the miniscule package that tigertails left my bro-in-law with 3 decades ago, she could call it a clitoris and wouldn't require further surgery.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: the ladies working the only night i ever visited

Jun 30, 2016, 7:49 AM

^^^^highly underrated post.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Red Carpet

Jun 30, 2016, 10:29 AM [ in reply to the ladies working the only night i ever visited ]

Best fried chicken in town.

As was their bacon burger (huge and first burger I had

Jun 29, 2016, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: What defunct Clemson business do you miss? ]

ever had bacon on in SH in 1976).

Awesome pizza also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As was their bacon burger (huge and first burger I had

Jun 29, 2016, 5:40 PM

You are correct. This actually came up with some friends a while back. We were talking about the Vesuvian sub from Chanelo's, the fried mushrooms from Nick's, etc. Somebody mentioned the bacon cheeseburger from Study Hall and we all remembered it well. Simply awesome.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

by the way, two guys who worked at The Study Hall

Jun 29, 2016, 5:51 PM [ in reply to As was their bacon burger (huge and first burger I had ]

were "T" and "H" as we called them. H was Horace and T was Tidwell, can't remember their last names right off hand. They were roommates and I think both from Charleston. And right across the hall was Marshall Feimster, who worked at Tiger Town Tavern forever. So the 2nd floor of Norris Hall was well represented downtown at that time, probably 1976 or 77. Oh, and Marshall drew the famous TTT logo with the tiger in the beer mug...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember Tommy or Pooh Bear (I think that's what they

Jun 30, 2016, 8:00 AM

called him).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2016, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: What defunct Clemson business do you miss? ]

How about The Tiger Den and The Game Room?

Sams***

Jun 29, 2016, 5:33 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2016, 5:36 PM

Is Chanellos still around?... I miss the Danny Ford and Cliff Ellis hot subs wrapped in foil. The pizza wasnt half bad either.

Jun 29, 2016, 5:36 PM

Is Chanellos still around?... I miss the Danny Ford and Cliff Ellis hot subs wrapped in foil. The pizza wasnt half bad either.

Chanello's Vesuvian sub was the best!!***

Jun 29, 2016, 6:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen brother!!***

Jun 29, 2016, 6:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chanello's Vesuvian sub was the best!!***

Jun 29, 2016, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Chanello's Vesuvian sub was the best!!*** ]

Where was chanellos located downtown? My memory fades... Near TD's?

Re: Chanello's Vesuvian sub was the best!!***

Jun 30, 2016, 12:47 PM

It was on the other side of the street. It was between Clemson theatre (now Tiger Sports Shop) and Mr. Knickerbockers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2016, 5:39 PM

Dan's. that tells you how old I am.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2016, 5:42 PM

Dan's is exactly what I was going to say. A Clemson institution for decades.

Dans was gone by the time I started Clemson

Jun 29, 2016, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: What defunct Clemson business do you miss? ]

But my dad took me there when I was a kid. Good times!

And the Barber shop out front

Jun 29, 2016, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: What defunct Clemson business do you miss? ]

Obviously I went to Dan's more, but don't try to get into the barber shop on Thursday before ROTC drill.

Real Clemson milkshakes***

Jun 29, 2016, 5:43 PM

There's something in these hills.

Re: Real Clemson milkshakes. YES! From the P&A building.

Jun 29, 2016, 6:34 PM

Yummy!!!

You had to know where to go to get one

Jun 29, 2016, 6:51 PM

barely looked like a ice-cream shop... best way to take a break from a project!

was this the one in Newman?

Jun 29, 2016, 6:53 PM

my parents would take me there when I was little and i would play in the big classroom auditorium and draw with chalk on the board

Re: was this the one in Newman?

Jun 29, 2016, 7:56 PM

Yes, my office in graduate school was in Newman.

Re: Real Clemson milkshakes. YES! From the P&A building.

Jun 29, 2016, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Real Clemson milkshakes. YES! From the P&A building. ]

I used to dip ice cream at the p & a building!! Clemson ice cream was so delish.

I just had a Real Clemson Milkshake Today!

Jun 29, 2016, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Real Clemson milkshakes*** ]

You can still get Real Clemson Milkshakes at the '55 Exchange in the Hendrix Student Center! I just had one today and it was yummy!!! The location in the Hendrix Center is much better than when I used to buy them back in the day at Newman Hall (78 to 82). Here are two links to a couple of Vimeo video features that ESPN did on the current student run Clemson Ice Cream operation for the National Championship game if you missed them....cfp clemson 55 Exchange https://vimeo.com/150227168 and cfp clemson ice cream taste test https://vimeo.com/150227171 .

^^^^ THIS ^^^^***

Jun 30, 2016, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Real Clemson milkshakes*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Is Tony's Pizza (in Liberty I think) still open?

Jun 29, 2016, 5:45 PM

I would ask my neighbor, but I live in Cooterville now so these neighbors would be clueless.

~JKB

Re: Is Tony's Pizza (in Liberty I think) still open?

Jun 29, 2016, 6:38 PM

It is, but the pizza has gone (significantly) downhill recently under new ownership. Stingy with toppings and heavy handed with cheese. And frequently delivery times are 1.5 hours or more. Granted, Liberty is quite the metropolis.

Astro movie, Acropolis pizza, Keith St Cafe

Jun 29, 2016, 5:48 PM

Thanks goodness Peppinos is still around.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^What he said^^^

Jun 29, 2016, 6:44 PM

Sounds like you were around in the early to mid 90's

Los Amigos, Explorers, and Astro

Jun 29, 2016, 6:06 PM

Those are my favorite!

Genoa Club, Pizza Pub, Brothers Deli, Fast Fare, Chanelos *

Jun 29, 2016, 6:19 PM

nm

Crazy Zak's***

Jun 29, 2016, 6:24 PM

What defunct

Jun 29, 2016, 6:31 PM

are you talking about?

Astro, Chanelos, for sure. Knot a business, but do they still show movies in the old YMCA?

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I remember seeing Kentucky Fried Movie many moons ago

Jun 30, 2016, 1:20 PM

in Holzendorff. Good memory!

The Greek restaurant next to TD's...

Jun 29, 2016, 6:36 PM

which has had like 35 different restaurants in the same location since it closed

yeah it was Acropolis***

Jun 29, 2016, 6:38 PM

Re: The Greek restaurant next to TD's...

Jun 29, 2016, 6:39 PM [ in reply to The Greek restaurant next to TD's... ]

Acropolis

thanks***

Jun 29, 2016, 6:39 PM

Penny Annies and Study Hall and

Jun 29, 2016, 6:39 PM

Go Clothing because Eva K. was such a cool young lady.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Edgar's***

Jun 29, 2016, 6:43 PM

Yes!***

Jun 29, 2016, 6:59 PM

Charlie T's (in town and on the lake)

Jun 29, 2016, 6:45 PM

My wife and I both worked there and the food was great!

OK you know the roolz...

Jun 29, 2016, 6:51 PM

pigs of wife?

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Best one I could find

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/7211058/271full-nancy-o'dell.jpg

Real wife looks better...

Oh yeah, loved sailling out to the one on the lake.

Jun 29, 2016, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Charlie T's (in town and on the lake) ]

Although usually the wind died and we were a bit drunk paddling back.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

The Astro

Jun 29, 2016, 6:50 PM

I used to go there all the time to see movies when I was a kid.

Also I miss the ice cream place that used to give out ice cream up at Newman Hall

Re: The Astro

Jul 1, 2016, 10:32 AM

Ice Cream is still around and still homemade in Newman hall. It's just brought over to Hendrix to the '55 Excjhange.

Chanelos

Jun 29, 2016, 6:50 PM

Good pizza

i'll second that!***

Jul 1, 2016, 9:14 AM

1)Study Hall and 2) Chanelos downtown

To this day I've never had a better pizza and pitcher combo than Study Hall or a better Versuvian sandwich than Chanelos. Plus what's better when your parents call looking for you than you're roommate telling them you're in study hall?!?

Agree.***

Jun 29, 2016, 7:03 PM

GREAT question. Thanks. Chanellos's has been mentioned.

Jun 29, 2016, 6:57 PM

Three others:

1. The canteed in the Loggia. Chicken breast sandwich was known by the cooks at a 'chicken titty 85' (cents). With cheese was a 'chicken titty 95'. My and my pregnant girlfrient, the future Mrs Williams, sat in there over tomato soup and crackers and planned how we were going to tell our parents, get married, stay and school and survive. We did.

2. The stereo place on Main. I forget the name. Don Jones Stereo? Me and the future Mrs Williams would go in there and listen to the Yamaha receivers and Advent speakers, and dream of the day of affording them. The Advents alone were like $500 each, in 1975 dollars. A few years ago she gave me the Yamaha. Then a few months ago I was in the warehouse of the Salvation Army thrift store, and in a corner were a pair of those vintage Advents. Got them for $10. Got them home took off the grills, someone had replaced the tweeters and refoamed the woofers. Plugged them in, perfect. Unbelievable.

3. On the way to the stereo store we would stop in the leather shop that was below street level, near Red Parkers Ice Cream. In the back, in an ancient fridge, they had Dannon yogurt (stir from the bottom) in paste board cups. A totally new deal back then.

We thought we were vangard, going it alone, buying Dannon yogurt, listening to stereo we couldn't afford. Didn't take much to be happy back then. Still doesn't.

Re: GREAT question. Thanks. Chanellos's has been mentioned.

Jun 29, 2016, 8:44 PM

Good memories. By the way, where exactly was the canteen? All I can remember is "somewhere in Johnstone"...

:) One floor below the main level, I think. Mrs Tulsa is

Jun 29, 2016, 9:53 PM

sitting here next to me, and if anyone remembers those tomato soup and 'chicken titty 85' conversations, she does, and we both had to think about it a while. We think that if you entered the Loggia from the outside (Tillman behind you), you took the stairs to the left of the Loggia down one level.

One day we would think we were the two luckiest people on the planet, the next day we thought we would starve before the end if the month, right after the tuition came due. Sort of like now.

Re: :) One floor below the main level, I think. Mrs Tulsa is

Jun 29, 2016, 10:07 PM

"Tillman behind you". So the Loggia was in Johnstone A, and the canteen was one level below? I know these are stupid questions and I should have a better memory. LOL. I lived in Norris Hall in the mid 70s, the frat dorm not on the main Quad, the smaller one right next to Harcombe and Johnstone F. For some reason, I thought I hit F section and wound my way through Johnstone to get to the canteen...

The loggia was the center between Johnstone A and B and the canteen

Jun 29, 2016, 10:21 PM

Was one level down right off the main floor. I think it later became a Chick-fil-A. It was directly in front of the stairs. If you walked around to the left it was Harcombe.
Back then the loggia was the student union and a big hub of activity as Johnstone still had all its sections and was by far the biggest dorm on campus.

Great post.. enjoyed the stories! Tu friend!!***

Jun 29, 2016, 11:46 PM [ in reply to GREAT question. Thanks. Chanellos's has been mentioned. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jugheads was short lived and underrated

Jun 29, 2016, 6:58 PM

but I thought it was pretty #### good. It never got any business though. it's because it was too expensive.

It was like $9 for a hot dog, fries and a drink. Meanwhile there's a chain place called Coney I-Lander's in Tulsa where you can get 2 coney dogs, chips and drink for just 5.50

Luke warm answer - Beezers

Jun 29, 2016, 7:07 PM

While the food wasn't anything special, Beezer's was CRUCIAL for several drunken nights in college. And the ice cream sandwich was pretty awesome at 2am. Wouldn't say I miss it - Jimmy John's is far superior - but it was essential to my college experience.

Loved that place***

Jun 30, 2016, 10:19 AM

Don't know if it's been said or not, but you can buy the Astro

Jun 29, 2016, 7:10 PM

For the bargain of 5 million bucks.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Betty's lounge and the 123 Truckstop***

Jun 29, 2016, 7:13 PM

Jun 29, 2016, 7:16 PM

Lester's Tiger Den! 10 cent drafts on game day!

Jun 29, 2016, 7:25 PM

Grady's Bar next to Judge Kelley's as well as the Pizza Joint on the Bypass.
1963-1967
" So long ago, so far away "

Jun 29, 2016, 10:09 PM

The Library

Movies at Holtzendorf (sp?), east campus taco bell

Whenever broke, I could find enough money for these two places. Or sell some CDs downtown (manifest?).

Chanellos hands down. Hot subs were the very best

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no mention of Edgar's??

Jun 29, 2016, 7:45 PM

when you could literally walk downstairs from your dorm room in Johnstone, have a beer (or three) and see live shows, including bands like REM, Widespread Panic, Cravin Melon, etc before they "made it". And many bands that never did.

On-campus bar.....a lost treasure.

Re: no mention of Edgar's??

Jun 29, 2016, 8:23 PM

yes... yes.....

Yep, Edgar's was great.

Jun 29, 2016, 9:25 PM [ in reply to no mention of Edgar's?? ]

A #### shame that place shut down. If I had known how much I would be spending on booze now, I would have gone a lot more.

Jun 29, 2016, 7:55 PM

Don't think I ever watched a movie at the Astro without a 40 bottle getting knocked over and rolling downhill at some point.

Jun 29, 2016, 8:02 PM

Big D's Piggy Strut Barbecue (and Spanish Moon upstairs)

Chanello's and Bash Riprocks***

Jun 29, 2016, 8:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2016, 8:03 PM

"All you can eat fish night" at Ho Jo's on Hwy 123.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Taco Tico 8 tacos for a dollar on Tuesday nights.

Jun 29, 2016, 8:08 PM

Taco Tico 8 tacos for a dollar on Tuesday nights. And The Library Club

Barrel Tavern

Jun 29, 2016, 8:04 PM

Mike H. was the best.

Jun 29, 2016, 8:19 PM

Dairy Queen on Hwy 93. We saved our quarters to buy 2 Dilly Bars.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2016, 8:25 PM

Mrs. Crawford's grocery store on Kelly Rd. She used to give credit to the married students in the Littlejohn Apartments which we paid weekly or monthly. Couldn't have made it without her help. God bless you Mrs. Crawford.

Jun 29, 2016, 8:28 PM

Clemson Theater when they actually showed movies. However, you couldn't take a date there due the comments from the audience. Any good looking girl appearing on the screen was immediately called "Tiger meat!"

Slug's Gameroom***

Jun 29, 2016, 8:35 PM

Re: Slug's Gameroom***

Jun 30, 2016, 9:24 AM

+1 snake and slug were the best. tippers hook up!

Jun 29, 2016, 8:39 PM

Red Carpet dollar suppers, a topless dancer ever now and then and 25 cent beers.

Womp's***

Jun 29, 2016, 8:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TTT when it was just a beer joint no liquor no food just bee***

Jun 29, 2016, 8:50 PM

That sounds terrible***

Jun 30, 2016, 1:06 PM

Jun 29, 2016, 8:56 PM

Not my favorite bar (that would be Sloan Street Tap Room) but I noticed that Underground no longer exists.

Jun 29, 2016, 9:17 PM

Ancheaux's

Jun 29, 2016, 9:16 PM

These are mine-

Chanello's for the pizza.
Study Hall mushroom swiss burger
Warm blueberry cake doughnuts with chocolate milk at Harcomb at midnight
Edgar's for the bands and cheap beer
The carved roast at Clemson House (soon to be extinct)

The others I could take or leave.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hardee's on Gameday!***

Jun 29, 2016, 9:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Jun 29, 2016, 9:36 PM

lester's tiger den out on 123.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Four Paws and Frodo's from early 80's ******

Jun 29, 2016, 10:20 PM

Is Genoa Club stil there? How about JRoy?*****

Jun 29, 2016, 10:29 PM

There was a guy who sold some good cheap weed on D4 ....?***

Jun 29, 2016, 10:54 PM

Jun 29, 2016, 10:57 PM

The 'Stro, Chanelos, Ancheaux's (both locations), Edgars, Fast Fare...good memories

Keith St Grill

Jun 29, 2016, 11:00 PM

1998 - best Teryaki wings ever

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DAN's & Dan himself!

Jun 29, 2016, 11:01 PM

He was student friendly & even allowed you to eat & pay him later!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Study Hall

Jun 29, 2016, 11:23 PM

Circa, early to mid 70's. Coldest draft beer and best pizza ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Frodo's Pizza

Jun 30, 2016, 12:00 AM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Chanelo's FTW***

Jun 30, 2016, 7:20 AM

Lot of fun times at Four Paws***

Jun 30, 2016, 8:48 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

the basketball program

Jun 30, 2016, 9:23 AM

i keed, i keed

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Back to Dan's

Jun 30, 2016, 9:54 AM

Literally could taste Dan's fries whenever I heard the theme music from the Tonite Show with Johnny Carson.

Ancheaux's***

Jun 30, 2016, 9:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Ancheaux's***

Yeah I sure do miss that 8 year old boy making burritos.

I guess you didn't know it was $0.99? They had a pile of pennies and gave you one back after you handed them a dollar. Must be a youngster.

charlie t's on the lake. Hard to beat wings

Jun 30, 2016, 10:12 AM

And pitchers of cheap cold beer with the view of Death Valley across the lake.

"Tiger Tavern" @ Clemson House, LC Martin Drug Soda Fountain

Jun 30, 2016, 10:32 AM

The old Clemson Theater
The "Rack-r-Snack" game room
Dan's Sandwich Shop
The Study Hall
Dobson's Hardware
Europair Auto

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would say 70% of what has been named was awful.**

Jun 30, 2016, 12:52 PM

nm

Lester's Tiger Den.*********

Jun 30, 2016, 1:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bolwinkles. Was never the same once it became

Jun 30, 2016, 1:19 PM

crazy zaks.

Re: Bolwinkles. Was never the same once it became

Jun 30, 2016, 2:12 PM

Wilson's Landing at Martin Creek. Plenty of cold beer, pool and Mr. Betts Wilson!

Lamar's

Jul 1, 2016, 12:29 PM

70's Disco. Was hot in it's day.

Bash Riprocks

Jul 1, 2016, 3:54 PM

Had one of the best bacon cheeseburgers I've ever had - and they delivered.

Cakes by Cheryl... Anyone else remember it?

Jul 1, 2016, 4:02 PM

Good sandwiches

Brothers?

Jul 1, 2016, 4:53 PM

A fine Pastrami bagel!
A fine one, indeed.

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Jul 1, 2016, 5:31 PM

Chanello's
Sonny's 123
Upper Deck
Bash Riprocks
Chiefs Wings and Firewater (across bridge toward Anderson). I know there are still some around, but that was better and they had $0.10 wings and $1 margaritas on Thursday night (or was it Wednesday?).

Replies: 121
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic