Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,433

LSU Fans

Jan 15, 2020, 7:29 PM

I had no problem with LSU fans before, during or after the game. Most were very cordial while others were simply talking smack. It’s big boy football in a big environment. If you’re easily offended just stay home. Now if you hit Bourbon Street after that game you’re asking for trouble. I didn’t like Neck being played on us but they do it to everyone in big wins. I’m glad Clemson is a different culture but let them have their moment. I’ve experienced far worse in other places, mainly Athens. Congrats to LSU & can’t wait to beat them like a drum in Baton Rouge.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU Fans

Jan 15, 2020, 7:42 PM

The gamecock fans that I have had to deal with is a blueprint on how "not" to build a fanbase. At 4-8 and no bowl game, one would think they are relevant but alas, they are a pathetic bunch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was able to shut UGAy fans up by asking 2 questions:

Jan 15, 2020, 8:15 PM

1) What time was your game on Monday night?, and
2) How many National Championships have you won in the last 39 years?

Dead silence! ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 7:44 PM

Athens...Yeah

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 7:52 PM

I was a game at UGA in 198x where we won. Was very satisfying!!

I had a mixed bag reaction to LSU fans

Jan 15, 2020, 8:08 PM

After the game the vast majority of LSU fans were very cordial with a lot of see you next years (sorry but we aren’t in the Outback Bowl next year). My thoughts though are as a whole probably the least moral fan base I have ever interacted with below Maryland, UGA, Miami, and sigh even UofSC fans. Clemson is known in general for how family friendly it is and many brought their children which I feel very bad for those families. Before the game had many fans shout repeatedly STTDB at Clemson families with young children. I saw barely any LSU children and I see why. Saw the most vulgar T-shirt’s I’ve ever seen at a sporting event from more than a few fans, many female LSU fans also looked like they were working Bourbon Street brothels after the game. The most shocking thing though was the entire fanbase inside the stadium (the ones with the money to get in and not just the students but everyone from granny on down singing “Neck” and shouting STTDB with hand motions and all. The LSU band led it and the whole LSU sidelines coaches as well seemed to be involved. It was much less family friendly than any night game at William Brice I’ve been too. I still plan to make the trip to Baton Rouge in a few years but I highly advice any Clemson fans with children not to bring them to Tiger Stadium.

Well they come to Clemson in 2025

Jan 15, 2020, 8:29 PM

I can't wait to whip them either and will be sure to tell them to SMTDB!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well they come to Clemson in 2025

Jan 15, 2020, 11:51 PM

Jan 15, 2020, 11:55 PM [ in reply to Well they come to Clemson in 2025 ]

Jan 15, 2020, 11:55 PM [ in reply to Well they come to Clemson in 2025 ]

Jan 16, 2020, 12:26 AM [ in reply to Well they come to Clemson in 2025 ]

Lmao with all due respect what I think is funny was yall thought yall had a chance against this LSU team. Yall were ragging the hell outta us saying a** backwards truths well before the game.(too many to type) FYI we were better than the Buckeyes this year. Also, is it a coincidence that once last years Clemson team got drafted to the NFL Trevor Lawrence looked like a mediocre quarterback at best. The eye test on him this year looks like those past players bailed him out a ton. I know you cant dictate the schedule but he better play better all of next year especially if yall have the same overwhelmingly easy schedule. #1 Defense my a** unless you have a cupcake schedule like Clemson in 2019. +17 IN A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...####! GEAUX TIGERS ??

i didn't know telling a child to F%^&$ u was big time foot

Jan 15, 2020, 8:48 PM

ball.

I though it was bad behavior. Your thanksgiving diners must be exciting.. you should,. pay preview those things

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 16, 2020, 12:24 AM

I was at the 2012 Peach Bowl and found the LSU fans to be first class after the game . Of course , I understand the difference between Bourbon St. and Atlanta .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,433
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic