Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wait a second.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Wait a second.....

Aug 6, 2020, 9:12 AM

I thought the whole reason Antifa was rioting was because the feds were using unnecessary force? I thought once the feds left, everything would go back to being peaceful?

The mental gymnastics that leftists do to defend Antifa is hilarious and sad at the same time. It's really unfortunate that representatives in congress are so stupid that they don't realize they are being used as puppets.

No going to church! But lefty Governor's encourage this behavior! Tell me again how all of this anarchy isn't politically motivated?

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1291316396236963842?s=20

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1291322964512837633?s=20

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you can burn a bible in a mass setting, but you cant

Aug 6, 2020, 9:15 AM

go to church to read one...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Can you name anyone here or link a post...

Aug 6, 2020, 10:39 AM

Of anyone defending Antifa? Who defends them?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sh$t, Im old enough to remember just a few months ago you

Aug 6, 2020, 11:16 AM

libbies were defending them. Saying they were antifascist and all other kinds of bs. Remember it well.

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Link?***

Aug 6, 2020, 11:20 AM

No, you don't.

Aug 6, 2020, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Sh$t, Im old enough to remember just a few months ago you ]

You're a nut job and about 4 percent of your posts are coherent or stable. No one defended them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Yeah, uh no.

Aug 6, 2020, 7:12 PM

There was a post, Chucktown I think, who posted a photo of the Normandy invasion with the caption calling the troops antifascist. So yeah, you're wrong.

Usually when a conservative post something about antifa you guys ignore the thesis of the post and go off on a tangent pointing to some small or minor difference you have. Mostly you ignore the post and pretend it doesn't matter but like this thread you find some minor difference as a distraction rather than just coming right out and condemning a member of your party.

When a white nationalist commits such madness as antifa we conservatives denounce it almost in unison.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can you name anyone here or link a post...

Aug 6, 2020, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Can you name anyone here or link a post... ]

Well Jerry Nadler said that they were a myth.

Hirono from Hawaii refused to say anything negative about them when given the opportunity multiple times.

The Mayor of Minneapolis celebrates Antifa

If you have a voice in congress and you do not speak out against Antifa when given the chance, then you are defending them and supporting them.

Also, multiple mayors going to these protests and riots. This is encouraging them and making them think it's ok.

I could go on and on

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1288119825777139712?s=20

https://twitter.com/BarrettWilson6/status/1290771311040569344?s=20

Aug 6, 2020, 1:36 PM

If you have a voice in congress and you do not speak out against Antifa when given the chance, then you are defending them and supporting them.

Eh, that's not really how it works. Does the same apply to GOP people who don't speak out against white supremacists? No.

Aug 6, 2020, 2:02 PM

Of course that's your position LOL

Can you please show me a conservative congress person to not answer when specifically asked about condemning racism?

That would be wrong too.

I love how you always call people out for whataboutism and deflecting, but you are doing it right now.

What about Pelosi saying, "people do what people do" when asked about illegally tearing down statues and rioting? Is that not defending Antifa?

Could you imagine a conservative being asked that about white supremacy? LOL.

Aug 6, 2020, 2:39 PM

That's not what I'm doing at all. You produced a ridiculous either/or fallacy argument. I'm confident there are GOP Congressional members who haven't been asked about white supremacy or have been too busy with other issues to address it. That doesn't mean they support it or defend it.

Aug 6, 2020, 3:22 PM

hahaha. I made a post about democratic congressman and woman that have had the opportunity to disavow, not encourage antifa and their riots.

And your response was. Well...Derp.... Does the same apply to GOP people who don't speak out against white supremacists? That is whataboutism you bozo.

I am talking about high profile democrats in congress that have been asked DIRECTLY about antifa.

Jerry Nadler: He was asked about Antifa, and his direct response was violent antifa is a myth perpetuated by the president.

Nancy Pelosi: She was asked directly about Antifa and their riots and tearing down statues and her response was "people do what people do"

These are two very powerful people in congress including the speaker of the house being asked directly about Antifa and they deflect.

Can you imagine if a republican representative being asked about racist violence and them saying "people do what people do?", or that is a myth.

You are a hypocrite. Just admit it.

Aug 6, 2020, 3:43 PM

So you cherrypick a few people and think that's representative of a group?

And I specifically asked you who here on this board had defended and supported them. You deflected.

Aug 6, 2020, 3:52 PM

I never said anything about people on the board. Not sure why you are bringing that up. I did say LEFTISTS are defending them. Kind of weird and sounds like you are deflecting and using whataboutism. Get it together Cata!!

I did however spend about 5 minutes finding powerful democrats in congress defending Antifa to prove my point. And you still are arguing with me and saying I cherry picked these statements to support my original post.

You are on confused dude, Cata. Seek help.

Aug 6, 2020, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Can you name anyone here or link a post... ]

Why in the world would your immediate response to my original point be to demand me to provide a link to a point that I wasn't even making? And then you say that I am deflecting because I didn't respond to your demands. Just strange behavior from Cata these days.

I think Cata is unhinged. What is this guys deal? I think his TDS went from level 6 to level 7 in the last couple weeks.

Aug 7, 2020, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Can you name anyone here or link a post... ]

The "few" people he mentioned included the Speaker of The House and Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. That's seems relevant to his argument.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2020, 2:02 PM

Yes, it's kind of bizarre that these apparent democrats say the obvious.... Yes Antifa is bad.

But yet the highest ranking democrats (one being third in line for presidency) in office say the opposite, or even that they don't exist.

Aren't these democrats worried about where their party is headed, or are they just that clueless?

Can you post a link to Pelosi defending Antifa or

Aug 7, 2020, 3:38 PM

violent protesting or rioting? TIA

Re: Wait a second.....

Aug 6, 2020, 10:41 AM

This is not antifa. It is either 1) a fringe element of only a very few bad apples or 2) trump implants trying to give antifa a bad name.

- liberal

Portland riots are a myth.

- Nadler

The mental gymnastics Republicans do to convince

Aug 6, 2020, 11:51 AM

themselves that most liberals support this is hilarious and sad at the same time. I would love to see a link of some non-fringe Democrat supporting this violent behavior and group.

Just because Antifa is somewhat liberal (I say somewhat because so much crazier and support different things than the regular liberals), does not mean they have general liberal support. Like just because white supremacists are Republican doesn’t mean they have general Republican support.

Re: The mental gymnastics Republicans do to convince

Aug 6, 2020, 12:01 PM

but you libs all think republicans are racist b/c of white supremists

Well I’m an independent, but no I don’t. I see that

Aug 6, 2020, 3:24 PM

white supremacists are republican, but I also recognize that a small fringe group does not represent the majority. However most of the republicans on this board think that the fringe liberals represent the majority of Democrats, hence the current Republican strategy of fear mongering.

Re: Well I’m an independent, but no I don’t. I see that

Aug 6, 2020, 3:26 PM

I'm talking about people in congress. You have the speaker of the house literally defending Antifa.

She may be left of you, but she is you know, the speaker of the house.

Please post evidence of her defending violent Antifa

Aug 6, 2020, 4:02 PM

actions. There are articles of her condemning them, but I have yet to see any evidence of her supporting them. TIA.

Crickets. I guess you totally made that up like you

Aug 7, 2020, 11:36 AM

normally do.

...and here you are again attacking the added statement...

Aug 6, 2020, 7:16 PM [ in reply to The mental gymnastics Republicans do to convince ]

which was no more than some minor infraction rather than condemning antifa. Same ole, same old as any time someone points out the attachment of a radical hate group to the democrat party. Your reaction, find something wrong and attack the messenger rather than denouncing antifa.

rich

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think everyone here agrees Antifa sucks. Figured that

Aug 6, 2020, 7:31 PM

went without saying. Apparently you need things spelled out for you. Antifa is awful. Happy now?

People rioting and destroying things aren't

Aug 7, 2020, 1:26 PM

interested in any cause but satisfying their own desire for attention and violence.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic