Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry non-alums
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Sorry non-alums

Mar 2, 2018, 8:09 PM

You can be great people and big fans but you will never know the feeling of watching your school win a Natty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least you tried.***

Mar 2, 2018, 8:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Random post is random***

Mar 2, 2018, 8:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry non-alums

Mar 2, 2018, 8:14 PM

Getting a college degree is not something to brag about now. It was in the past but not anymore. School just makes people clueless now.

Plus you’re an idiot!!!

Mar 3, 2018, 11:34 AM

School makes people clueless, huh?

Where did you get your degree from?

Re: Sorry non-PLAYERS

Mar 2, 2018, 8:14 PM

DITTO

Well, I'm an alumnus, and I've known many non-alums

Mar 2, 2018, 8:15 PM

through the years with as much heart and soul in Clemson as many alums.

And I promise you that they have had and have now as much pride in our accomplishments, as if they possessed the same diploma I have.

Thank God for ALL of our family...alumni or not.

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree good sir, I'm too much a true Tiger to hold petiness..

Mar 2, 2018, 8:30 PM

or your public-skewl educations against you.

It is cute when they get uppity though.

;)

Happy Friday @hartins®, all the best to you and yours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When Hartins speaks, wise men listen.***

Mar 2, 2018, 8:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You do too, apparently.***

Mar 3, 2018, 9:38 AM

Re: Well, I'm an alumnus, and I've known many non-alums

Mar 2, 2018, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Well, I'm an alumnus, and I've known many non-alums ]

This great man is a wizard ...or something .
How about if I just produced and funded a future alum ? Is respect earned in that way ...or at least bought ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hartins bringing the fastball of truth***

Mar 2, 2018, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Well, I'm an alumnus, and I've known many non-alums ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Well, I'm an alumnus, and I've known many non-alums

Mar 2, 2018, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Well, I'm an alumnus, and I've known many non-alums ]

Hartins for Board Prez!
He gets it...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you, Hartins. But this stupid thread shows up every

Mar 2, 2018, 11:59 PM [ in reply to Well, I'm an alumnus, and I've known many non-alums ]

year and people fall for it every time. I cannot believe a Clemson alum would put out such trash. Got to be an impostor who sits back and watches Tiger fans go at each other.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2018, 8:17 PM

Hmmmm.... on a great night of Tigers vs. Gamecocks baseball, this post is a bit outta left field. Somebody not paying attention much?

Mar 2, 2018, 8:29 PM

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with him, but I think this was in reference to the post earlier about a non-alum funding some ROTC scholarships at Clemson. It wasn't really out of left field.

Mar 2, 2018, 8:20 PM

What a basshole!

neither will you, coot. in the only sport that counts.***

Mar 2, 2018, 8:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 2, 2018, 8:23 PM

I didn’t detect the feathers at first. Sorry I responded. Will assume (correctly) that all alumn v non-alumn posts from here forth are COOTS.

Im not really sure why coots like to talk about non alums..

Mar 2, 2018, 8:27 PM

Know plenty of non alum chickens.. you represent the STATE.

Mar 2, 2018, 8:47 PM

Tell em coot!

Mar 2, 2018, 8:48 PM

Tell em coot!

Most Clemson fans aren’t alums

Mar 2, 2018, 8:51 PM

so I’m guessing your post won’t be very popular.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Mar 2, 2018, 8:52 PM

The biggest Clemson fan I know never sat in one d@mn class at Clemson so quit being a pompous a$$!

Mar 2, 2018, 9:22 PM

I highly disagree man, I’m as big of a fan as it gets and got accepted into CU but outside circumstances caused me to stay home and go to school In my hometown. People can love Clemson and get that feeling whether or not they go to school there

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2018, 11:10 PM

bmoretiger said:
“You can be great people and big fans but you will never know the feeling of watching your school win a Natty.”

????????
That’s funny COOT...neither will you.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2018, 11:19 PM

As a non alum IPTAY donor I strongly disagree.

Mar 3, 2018, 2:23 AM

You disagree? Non-alums are, by definition, not watching their school when they watch Clemson.

You been tooting this horn for quite some time troll

Mar 3, 2018, 12:08 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16307844

And it looks like you can't even afford the $2.99 it takes to put the Tigernet® beside your name.

Let's just say I'm a non alum that has donated more to IPTAY than your daddy paid for you to attend (if you really did).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2018, 5:44 AM

Lol......that's cute (towards OP)

Message was edited by: fencebusters®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dumb post***

Mar 3, 2018, 9:50 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2018, 11:32 AM

Mar 3, 2018, 12:34 PM

Not a CU alum but I have seen my school win a natty. Two years ago to be exact. Come 3/20 I’ll be behind the Tiger dugout wearing my orange at my school. Nuff said.

Mar 3, 2018, 12:55 PM

Nice try. Sounds like your school is Furman, Coastal or the school of Hard Knocks. Nothing wrong with any of them.

Mar 3, 2018, 1:06 PM

Not trying. Just stating I saw my school win a natty and not attend CU. I think that makes the OP pointless. I love my tigers and will pull for them against anyone. Even my own school.

Mar 3, 2018, 1:57 PM

I had the feeling while in Tampa watching clemson win the natty and I was just as excited and happy for clemson prob more than my brother who is alum. My whole family are alums just bc I didn't graduate from clemson doesn't mean I can't feel the excitement of my school and team I hve rooted for since I was still in diapers.

Hmm. Webster’s dictionary defines alumnus as

Mar 3, 2018, 3:30 PM

1 : a person who has attended or has graduated from a particular school, college, or university — usually used of a man in the singular but often of men and women in the plural

Based on that definition, a person who attended but didn’t graduate is still an alumnus. Yay for me

Btw, hopefully my daughter will make up for my short-comings

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic