Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like a lot of rubes are going to be losing sleep
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 586

Looks like a lot of rubes are going to be losing sleep

Mar 16, 2021, 12:44 PM

LOL no pillow for you!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/david-hogg-progressive-mypillow-competitor-may-be-defunct-just-one-month-after-launch

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cultural Studies major tries to start a business***

Mar 16, 2021, 12:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cultural Studies major tries to start a business***

Mar 16, 2021, 12:57 PM

Trying to make it in the business world just might make him become a Republican. He might see reality.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

like George Mcgovern***

Mar 17, 2021, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This kind of seems like the opposite of rubes losing sleep,

Mar 16, 2021, 1:06 PM

no? Mike Lindell is worth roughly $300M because of rubes that bought his products due to his unabashed support of Trump. If liberal rubes are NOT supporting David Hogg's stupid idea, doesn't that sort of make them...not rubes?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope Hogg knows what he is doing

Mar 16, 2021, 1:26 PM

a Proper Liberal Pillow should allow one to prop themselves up so they can read and shop from their tablets in Bed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing his sales model failed because it relied on

Mar 16, 2021, 1:30 PM

hard-working trailer folk to pay for the pillows for them good-for-nothin' welfare coloreds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm guessing his sales model failed because it relied on

Mar 16, 2021, 2:30 PM

Mike Really needs to make a Straw Pillow for this.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm guessing his sales model failed because it relied on

Mar 16, 2021, 2:54 PM

I trust Mike Lindell. I know he is a good man and makes a great pillow because he wears a necklace and cross on the outside of his shirt so we can all see it.

Man, you liberals are so racist.***

Mar 16, 2021, 2:48 PM [ in reply to I'm guessing his sales model failed because it relied on ]

The amount of stupidity in this story is overwhelming,

Mar 16, 2021, 1:15 PM

so I'll just point to two things...

1) How can there be a tech entrepreneur named William LeGate that ISN'T just Bill Gates wearing a fake mustache?

2) Two guys who've never gotten their hands dirty in their lives are going to get into the TEXTILE business, and their initial focus is that it be made IN AMERICA...BY UNION LABOR...in a "sustainable manner"...and what charities they are going to give profits to...AND their marketing plan is simply to make another pillow maker go out of business...because there is somehow a significant overlap in the people who buy MyPillow and the people who would buy a product designed solely out of contempt for the MyPillow CEO's politics? That is some serious hubris.

null

To further the point, I looked at CNN.com. It's not on the

Mar 17, 2021, 9:40 AM

front page...which might be appropriate although the CNN front page is a WALL of stories (hadn't visited it in some time...tons of links on the front page).

So I went to "US" subsection...not there.

I went to the "East" section of the "US" subsection...not there.

Crime + Justice? Well that's a verrrry long wall of stories. Not there.

I searched "Two teens burn man new york". Nothing.

So...again I ask...is this really "covered by CNN"? And would we expect comparable coverage were the races of the parties switched?

null

Weird. I thought I was responding to the other thread with

Mar 17, 2021, 9:46 AM

this.

null

Liberals really are that stupid***

Mar 17, 2021, 9:51 AM [ in reply to The amount of stupidity in this story is overwhelming, ]

It was just a publicity stunt...***

Mar 17, 2021, 9:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 586
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic