Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We Won....Yes ----
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

We Won....Yes ----

Oct 2, 2016, 11:25 AM

But it is just unacceptable and inexcusable to have your opponent comeback from that many points down in your home stadium. I guess its what Virginia felt like when we came back on them years ago in Charlottesville.

GOD was with us last night. I hope GOD is with us through the rest of this year all the way to and after Tampa, FL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol.. more stupid unexceptable talk

Oct 2, 2016, 11:29 AM

Let me guess.. you won't tolerate it either?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: We Won....Yes ----

Oct 2, 2016, 11:31 AM

Obviously you've never played sports before. Give me a break its college football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2016, 11:32 AM

That's football!! Momentum swings. That is just 2 good teams,yea Louisville is good dang good but Them Tigers are better

It was a game of streaks.

Oct 2, 2016, 11:36 AM

7 points for UL
21 points for CU
3 points for UL
7 points for CU
26 points for UL
14 points for CU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We won.

Oct 2, 2016, 11:34 AM

Stop there before adding any soft-spined idiocy about how we won was "unacceptable".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should be a silent observer of football from now on.***

Oct 2, 2016, 11:39 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This must be the guy that sat behind me

Oct 2, 2016, 11:39 AM

And left after ULwent ahead

Coot

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This must be the guy that sat behind me

Oct 2, 2016, 1:25 PM

Oh my goodness, that same thing happened to me. The folks next to us left with 8 minutes left. Didn't hurt my feelings cause even as CU fan, he is a real sucky one.

If it had been Syracuse or NC State...

Oct 2, 2016, 11:41 AM

who came back like that, I would agree with you. That's who we USED to be. That head coach is no longer here. In case you hadn't noticed, we don't do that stuff anymore.

That was a legit top 5 team who we beat last night. They have the hottest playmaker in college football and an excellent defense. That team we beat last night is FOR REAL. They were NOT overrated, unlike all the SEC teams in the top 25 but one.

That said, we played a very sloppy 2nd half, gave up a FOURTEEN MINUTE differential in time of possession, and still beat them. Louisville is a great team this year; but we're better.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, now that you've declared it unacceptable,

Oct 2, 2016, 11:52 AM

What are you going to do about it? Besides b!tch and moan on a message board, I mean?

We won the game in epic fashion. Overcame 5 turnovers against one of the top 2 QB's in the country who played lights out. That was an instant classic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 2, 2016, 11:55 AM

1) I don't think the big man concerns himself with football!
2) would you rather us lose?
3) we did what we set out to do (win)
4) we had ugly wins last year and we didn't have that bad of season then!

You want me to keep going?

Thank god that GOD is a Clemson fan***

Oct 2, 2016, 12:01 PM

Re: Now Be Honest ----

Oct 2, 2016, 12:08 PM

I'm happy as HE// we won and love Brent Venables to death and hope he NEVER leaves.
All of us would have been pointing to the comeback...( I mean it was 26 unanswered points )... the turnovers and the overe throws and under throws IF we had lost ....and all of you guys know it. We really almost beat ourselves.

Good game and everything and I appreciate the effort and continuous fight but it shouldn't have been a 26 point comeback. Thats all I'm saying.

im in Manhattan Ks

Oct 2, 2016, 12:33 PM

And all the KSTATE fans seem to think Venebles is coming home this year or next.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Brent won't go while his son plays for us

Oct 2, 2016, 12:37 PM

Our administration won't let him go $$$$$$ whatever it takes.

Love Brent!!

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Now Be Honest ----

Oct 2, 2016, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Now Be Honest ---- ]

You sound like the folks behind me at the game. Knew nothing about college football or the fact that we played a great team or that the game lasts 60 minutes. I have a bowl of perspective you need to eat from. Stop complaining just to complain. Winning is awesome regardless!

Sigh! Its called momentum and Louisville is very good. One

Oct 2, 2016, 12:22 PM

small thing like not catching an easy pass and resulting interception flipped it toward Louisville. Artavis' kick return finally brought it back to us and we won the game at "winning time".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes....

Oct 2, 2016, 12:27 PM

it's inexcusable to expect that a team averaging close to 700 total yards of offense and 60 points per game, my actually have good offense and score some points (rolling eyes).

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

just leave***

Oct 2, 2016, 12:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2016, 12:37 PM

When the offense can't sustain drives and turns the ball over, guess what, the D gets gassed. They cannot be on their A game for 40 mins per game, and ~100 plays. Glad we had an 18 point cushion, we needed it.

Also, I'm guessing God doesn't care who won or lost that game, or any game.

Oct 2, 2016, 2:28 PM

Yep I'm telling you he absolutely has bigger things than football. I remember eons ago walking the upper deck with Florida state in the cold rain taking to him about that about the time of the puntruskie

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

God was with us?

Oct 2, 2016, 1:02 PM

Uh - well, in the sense that God was with all of us, Clemson and Louisville players and fans alike. That no one was seriously injured that, I pray, everyone made it home safely after the game.

Yeah, God be with us. God be with you.

But my ego isn't so big to believe for one second that God is a Clemson fan and was rooting against the Cardinals last night.

Things went our way. That's great -- I mean, REALLY great. But don't blame that on God or God's plan for your weekend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: Did You See Dabo's Interview On The Field After The Win? ----

Oct 2, 2016, 1:18 PM

He said ""Praise The LORD""

Oct 2, 2016, 1:06 PM

And I was thinking the football gods (not THE GOD) was on UL's side at the start of the 3rd quarter when Ray Ray missed the passed and it bounced right into a UL player's hands. Maybe we saw different games.

Oct 2, 2016, 1:08 PM

That's right. It is just dang inexcusable and unacceptable that we won. You should go and give somebody a real piece of your mind.

Oct 2, 2016, 1:27 PM

so. god dont like lewisville huh. smfh at some of the sh!t you read on this site

I'm guessing if you were a Bama fan ...

Oct 2, 2016, 1:30 PM

...you'd find their national title win over us unacceptable as well.

After all, they had to come back in the fourth quarter, too.

I honestly don't know what folks with this mindset want. We took a reeling gut punch from the No. 3 team in the country, picked ourselves up and put them away.

I'm sorry an epic win doesn't meet your lofty expectations.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet FSU would have taken an "unacceptable" win against UL??***

Oct 2, 2016, 1:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was It "Unacceptable" When We Lost Against Crablegs Winston The Way We Did At Home?? ----

Oct 2, 2016, 2:21 PM

We won and thats great. But a lot of you on T-Net have already said that our defense was gassed in the 3rd qtr because of our offenses mistakes and the talent Louisville had. We knew they was going to make adjustments and come at us hard. We had them 28 to 10 at halftime and even Coach Brent Venables himself said he wished he could have helped them out more coaching-wise in the second half. Some of you on T-NET has already said that we were clearly the better team because the way we jumped on Louisville's #### the way we did and jumped to that big lead. We were and are the better team last night but we could have been world beaters if we didn't relinquish an 18pt lead to 26 unanswered points. Its a teaching moment because it could have went the other away and we would be wondering what the heck happened.

Y'all are so happy about the win that y'all are not seeing the bigger picture that could come back to haunt us. If we are 28 to 10 better than the then No. 3 team in the country at the half then we should be just as better in the second half even after all the adjustments were made. Our mistakes almost cost us but we won. I just hope we don't have to see these type of mistakes again when a lot more is on the line and it costs us.

Oct 2, 2016, 2:23 PM

Well what you gone do about it coach? Nothing? Shut up

Re: NFLU Don't You Shed Not One Opinion....

Oct 2, 2016, 2:50 PM

when and if we lose one....so you need to shut up when that happens. As long as we're winning you can talk all you want.

Jackson is really a good QB***

Oct 2, 2016, 2:25 PM

It won't be the 1st time it's happened to a team

Oct 2, 2016, 2:54 PM

it won't be the last.
celebrate!
we've got another on Friday.
GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 33