Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Five-Bombing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Five-Bombing

Aug 10, 2018, 1:26 PM

I was just thinking about this and was reading up on how Dabo and the players felt about it. I really like what Kendall had to say-- my sentiments exactly:

While Swinney does not have a huge problem with the photos, some of his players do. Tigers linebacker Kendall Joseph in particular said he was bothered by the pictures.

“It wasn’t too funny, to be honest. It was disrespectful,” Joseph said. “You’ve got a head coach that’s taking time out of his day to take pictures with fans and disrespecting him like that -- I highly doubt Clemson fans would do the same thing to the coach over there. So I didn’t think it was too funny.”

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What goes around comes around***

Aug 10, 2018, 1:27 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree - we wouldn't and shouldn't return the favor UNTIL

Aug 10, 2018, 1:28 PM

we can 10 bomb them in 2023 then all bets are off

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Re: Agree - we wouldn't and shouldn't return the favor UNTIL

Aug 10, 2018, 3:08 PM

Re: Five-Bombing

Aug 10, 2018, 1:39 PM

I would certainly never do that, and if I had young children that did something like that, it would not go well for them.

Anyone that has earned respect for their accomplishments should never be disrespected in such a manner.

Aug 10, 2018, 1:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvHnKbQ8i0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQ4R3It5g0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can without a doubt say I wouldn't do it

Aug 10, 2018, 1:43 PM

Mostly Because there isn't a gamecock player or coach alive that I would take a picture with.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ THIS right here - EVEN if all I wanted to do was

Aug 10, 2018, 2:35 PM

5 bomb the picture - I STILL wouldn't take the time.

But watch - we will have fans that do it. And it won't be cool or funny or dope or rad or groovy or whatever the word of the day is when it happens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ THIS right here - EVEN if all I wanted to do was

Aug 10, 2018, 2:44 PM

https://goo.gl/images/5V6YM1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

And it won't be so fetch or anything.

Aug 10, 2018, 2:57 PM

(Really - so fetch ? ? These last coupla rounds of kids really suck, by & large)

AND GET OFF MY LAWN ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Aug 10, 2018, 2:08 PM

New campaign.... #70 coming

Aug 10, 2018, 2:32 PM

I would never take a picture with their head coach....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Won’t happen with Muschamp

Aug 10, 2018, 2:51 PM

Soon as he hears an intelligible thought and spots a full mouth of teeth he’ll know you’re not a Scar fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

We should go about our business like...

Aug 10, 2018, 3:57 PM

...it's no big deal, because it isn't. We've done it before.

I will not have a five bomb sticker, I will not five bomb them.

They don't deserve that much of my attention.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We should go about our business like...

Aug 10, 2018, 6:36 PM
five bomb.jpg(96.2 K)

Alright people, save your $5 bills now, stamp them with the Paw, and spread them over the state.

Can you just imagine if we put a few thousand of these into circulation, and they keep popping up when a coot gets change! Think of the joy we'll share with our feathered friends. It becomes the gift that keeps on giving!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

That's more like it.

Aug 10, 2018, 9:17 PM

I did think that was a good idea.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, when we win this November, Dabo can send them all a

Aug 10, 2018, 6:52 PM

signed copy of their pics and say, "Yep, that's FIVE.....".

The worst thing that fan base

Aug 10, 2018, 6:56 PM

Could have done. It turned the rivalry into something even more personal. If that was possible. They awakened the tiger. What a stupid fan base.

Aug 10, 2018, 7:11 PM

https://goo.gl/images/VWTraZ

DB23

Get down!! He has a gun!!

Aug 10, 2018, 7:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get down!! He has a gun!!

Aug 10, 2018, 7:18 PM

They're not our "rival".

For them, those five wins were the pinnacle of their existence for the past century, and probably for the next 100 years.

I'll never spend 30 seconds of my time to stand next to Muschamp, much less make some effort to act like I'm amazed at my Tigers beating his squad.

I expect it.

Beating them 5 times in a row...

Aug 10, 2018, 7:42 PM

isn’t that big a deal. We’ve got numerous 4-game streaks on the coots just in the last 40 years. We own them historically and we will probably own Muscoot like no other coot coach in history. He knows his place. Staging 5-bomb photos with Him is a waste of file space.

Now, when it comes to coot FANS, I plan to work the thumb and the 5 finger wave whenever the opportunity arises. Social media posts make a great place to spread cheers to your coot friends and acquaintances.

?? ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't know me.

Aug 10, 2018, 11:18 PM

He probably has no idea how much I respect SOS and neither does he know how much contempt I have for the old ballsak either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2018, 11:22 PM

I five bombed the biggest slut in my high school.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic