Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We have way too many ‘experts’ and far to few answers.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

We have way too many ‘experts’ and far to few answers.

May 2, 2020, 1:16 PM

Everybody has an opinion ... but absolutely no one really knows what’s going on.

This is about the only FACT available right now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have way too many ‘experts’ and far to few answers.

May 2, 2020, 1:21 PM

The faction that argue this is comparable to anything we understand as a society like the flu or driving in traffic boggle the mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m looking at this from both sides of the spectrum.

May 2, 2020, 1:39 PM

Absolutely no one has a real clue, but there is no shortage of ‘learned’ opinions and advice.

I don’t care if it’s Fauci & Birx ... or Flatt & Scruggs.

Nobody “knows” anything.

Re: I’m looking at this from both sides of the spectrum.

May 2, 2020, 1:46 PM

There are, however, some real geniuses on this board. They know just about everything there is to know and will immediately correct you when you give your opinion and it is different from their opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are so many lies.

May 2, 2020, 1:50 PM [ in reply to I’m looking at this from both sides of the spectrum. ]

Why do people feel like they have to lie or exaggerate? If it’s bad it’s bad. It is what it is.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-funeral-directors-in-covid-19-epicenter-doubt-legitimacy-of-deaths/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: There are so many lies.

May 2, 2020, 2:28 PM

How would a funeral director know what the cause of death would be?

May 2, 2020, 4:01 PM

Exactly. It’s perfect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 3, 2020, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: There are so many lies. ]

Death Certificates. They provide them.

plus they can tell by looking at a dead body what the person

May 3, 2020, 3:12 PM

died from much more than some dumb coroner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doctors are so snakey they all lie to help raise money

May 3, 2020, 3:10 PM [ in reply to There are so many lies. ]

for the mayor

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doctors may not be ‘snakey’, but admins are and if Covid-19

May 4, 2020, 8:08 AM

deaths are tied to some sort of funding (politicians) then you can be certain that doctors are being told by the hospital administration to give priority to Covid-19 as a cause of death anywhere they can.

Follow the money, as always.

Re: I’m looking at this from both sides of the spectrum.

May 2, 2020, 2:56 PM [ in reply to I’m looking at this from both sides of the spectrum. ]

That’s right.

May 2, 2020, 1:56 PM

It's a funny time we live in . There is great technology and the truly learned among us may be some of the most informed individuals that have ever been on this planet .
Yet certain kinds of people immediately reject their advice , respond with some trite comment on how the process of the news dissemination is corrupted and that you can't trust anyone and ultimately this broken machine could grind to a halt .

Then I would be out of a lot of golf rounds and my 401 might go south .

Just listen to the science on this one , trust me . You internet doctors and sociologists and scientists really have no clue ... you build brakes for trucks or whatever ...just follow the learned !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

What we do have is statistics

May 2, 2020, 2:35 PM

and we can argue if they're accurate, but the death numbers are likely relatively close to correct - in this country. What we KNOW is that the odds of getting it are VERY low. The impact of getting it could be VERY high - if not to you, perhaps to your 73 yr. old grandmother when you (or someone - an asymptomatice case) carries it home to her.

The sticky issue is that you're not just rolling the dice for yourself. You're rolling it for EVERYONE you come into contact with.

"What's in your wallet?"

“Figures lie and liars figure” — old adage about statistics

May 2, 2020, 3:03 PM

Nobody ‘knows’ anything.

It’s all just opinions.

Some are perhaps more valid than others, but no one has all the facts.

Re: What we do have is statistics

May 2, 2020, 3:10 PM [ in reply to What we do have is statistics ]

Excellent !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

What are the chances that he’s right?***

May 2, 2020, 3:32 PM

There lots of people that know what's going on.

May 2, 2020, 3:13 PM

Unfortunately, they're usually the ones who don't want you to know what's going on.

The Truth will make you free, brother.

May 2, 2020, 4:07 PM

Re: The Truth will make you free, brother.

May 2, 2020, 4:41 PM

That there is a poorly designed peep-hole .
Musta been done by a Coot engineer .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

DB23

It all sucks and I can see all points of view

May 2, 2020, 4:50 PM [ in reply to The Truth will make you free, brother. ]

Hopefully peeps are taking out their eight irons and drivers to rip it more these days!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i believe the facts

May 2, 2020, 7:12 PM

Have been obvious from the beginning. We are dealing with an extremely deadly pendamic that little is known about.

Some refuse to accept the potential that this virus has but it is for real. Very real.

This is a medical problem and NOT a political problem. In no way should those two clash during these horrendous times that faces the world.

Is this about multiple posts being deleted the past 3 days?***

May 2, 2020, 4:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

not deleted

May 2, 2020, 4:46 PM

they were just moved to site feedback forum where deadsolidperfect® and GWPTiger® have been quarintined for their bad behavior.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2020, 6:16 PM

I agree completely. I wish people would/could give some more time until we know more. In the end we will know..

Go Tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like there're 2 groups

May 3, 2020, 2:37 PM

1. People that have essential jobs (the HAVES) and are still getting paid. They believe people should stay home so their family don't catch it.
2. People stuck at home because their job or their self-owned business is non-essential (the HAVE NOTS) with NO income. They believe they should be able to open their businesses so they can feed their family.

Not sure where the beach goers belong. But, I guess that same question will popup in Sept during football season. And I'll be a part of that "beach goers" crowd in Sept. After I make my trek from Switzerland (hopefully I'll be allowed in country).

Go Tigers AND Stay Well Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic