Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We didn't lose today, but the "win" wasn't enough to offset
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,045

We didn't lose today, but the "win" wasn't enough to offset

Oct 12, 2019, 7:52 PM

our terrible loss to UNC 2 weeks ago, and we just don't deserve another playoff shot this year given how poorly we've played and our pathetic schedule. UGA, despite their loss today at home to an awful Coot team, can afford to lose at least one more and still would deserve to be in the playoff over us. Besides, Trevor Lawrence has sucked this year, even though he'd be the #1 pick if he were elligible for the next NFL draft. The SEC is simply superior and just being a member of that conference makes you better ... on a different level, and that has to be considered when thinking about which teams should be in the playoff.

Oh yeah, Clemson won the game they played today.

That's pretty much the take away from today's broadcast, based on the announcers' endless diatribe.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: We didn't lose today, but the "win" wasn't enough to offset

Oct 12, 2019, 7:56 PM

Levy or Greasy kept bring up “if only UNC had been successful on the 2 point play” narrative and how Clemson would have no chance to make the Playoff.
Even after UGA’s loss he kept talking about our game against UNC.
Then was saying how he’d like to be watching LSU play, anytime, anywhere.
Unfortunately he was stuck at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'm not sure how we stay in the top 10

Oct 12, 2019, 7:57 PM

SC has to leap frog us and with Louisville leading Wake Forest right now, our only hope of strengthening our schedule is ruined.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do it every year against teams we shouldn’t.

Oct 12, 2019, 7:57 PM

They would have us believe that we were lucky to win but we did the exact same thing against A&M last year as well as ND in 2015. There’s a pattern here and it’s not luck. They lead many to believe that Bama was the best ever last year and Bama would stomp us because we played close games with Cuse and TAMU last year. How’d that work for them?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2019, 8:08 PM

That pair of Yankees has done quite a few Clemson games the last couple years and I think were trying to make Clemson people mad over their bias so they don’t have to come back any more. They’ve eaten all the Bar BQ and chain restaurant steak and seafood they can stand. They want some different regional foods.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2019, 8:28 PM

The Sheriff ought to pick Levy up and dump him unceremoniously at the county line with instructions to never return. I think Griese was just a victim of his influence.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. I don’t believe it was going to matter how the Tigers played.***

Oct 12, 2019, 9:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,045
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic