Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wallace and Simmons
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Wallace and Simmons

Apr 10, 2016, 5:09 PM

After watching the spring game, what are everyone's thoughts about Isaiah Simmons and K'von Wallace potentially being able to help us out at safety next season?

And... do any of you think Mullen has a chance to walk in and grab the starting spot at corner?

Look forward to everyone's well reasoned thoughts... and that other stuff you post too

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wallace and Simmons

Apr 10, 2016, 5:22 PM

If Mullen has gained weight then yes I think he could compete. I think fields is going to be the guy when it is all said and done. Nuk used to make Breeland look like a walkon so I think fields is going to be alright. We still have a summer and fall camp before game one. I think Simmons has a lot of fundamentals to work on based on film but may avoid redshirt if he can mix in some and contribute on spcl teams. Looks like secondary will be jadar and van then muse and Denzel/ tank and fields of carter and Edmonds.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2016, 5:45 PM

I think of the all the incoming freshmen defensive backs, that K'Von Wallace will see playing time the most as a nickelback. He has the most versatility of the three, being able to play comer and safety. Simmons has the toughest road at safety because of the difficulty of getting the secondary in the right coverage checks. Once Mullen gets bigger and stronger, he'll be a star. I look for him to push for Tankersley's starting position in 2017. I look for all three to get significant snaps on special teams.

Apr 10, 2016, 6:10 PM

Tankersley will be gone after this year.

Apr 10, 2016, 7:13 PM

^^^of course he will.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic