Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Latest ESPN 300 rankings for Clemson commits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,196

Football Recruiting Update: Latest ESPN 300 rankings for Clemson commits

Jul 13, 2017, 12:18 PM

Latest ESPN 300 rankings for Clemson commits

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Latest ESPN 300 rankings for Clemson commits

Jul 13, 2017, 12:50 PM

K.J. Henry sitting at #5. Would be nice to have three of the top 5 recruits.

Jul 13, 2017, 1:13 PM

This is just ESPN building hype for an "unsigned" #1 ranked recruit. In my opinion, if not one of last year's CFP participants have offered you, then you're probably not the #1 prospect.

You make a good point regarding "offers' ... True #1 recruit

Jul 13, 2017, 1:19 PM

would be offered by pretty much everyone, no?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You make a good point regarding "offers' ... True #1 recruit

Jul 13, 2017, 1:48 PM

I don't doubt he's an outstanding player. One most any school would love. I just have to believe that part of the reason he moved to the #1 ranking is to sell magazines and website clicks. It's good for business that the #1 recruit has not committed to any school.

Jul 16, 2017, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Latest ESPN 300 rankings for Clemson commits ]

Gotta make sure all those UGA rednecks will keep clicking on the ESPN website for the fake recruiting rankings. There's a reason why UGA has its own College football nation blog and Clemson does not. Every team on their has a legitimate claim to a CFB nation blog except UGA and Texas A&M. Those 2 schools have done nothing substantive on the football field. ESPN is not going to make money by providing coverage to the best teams.

They are the Gold digging ###### that your Mom and Dad warned you about. Their business model include performing handjobs and reach-arounds to Garbage teams to make them feel good about themselves.

Every year espn and every other media peter-puffer just polishes those turds right up. And every year your UGA neighbor calls you over to brag about their preseason ranking and recruiting class before his heart is broken. It felt like I was having a root canal in 2014 when I had to hear how great a national powerhouse like UGA and Jacob Parks was as compared to a cute little regional story in Deshaun Watson and Clemson, when the reality was Clemson had just split the home&home series with Georgia.

In order for Clemson to get equal coverage to a school like Georgia or Texas A&M our team has to win 4-5 more games and consistently stay and finish ranked about 20 spots higher than Georgia. The hard part is we all know Georgia is going to start every year in the top 10-15, while Clemson is like to Drop 5-10 spots in the preseason, even after winning a national championship.

If we wan better media hype we should increase our enrollment to 40,000.

Mr. C, why no mention of J Mascoll at 35 and J Belk at 84?

Jul 13, 2017, 4:04 PM

that's a great number out of the top 100 to be committed and we expect there should be more to come with the targets mentioned, but we can't forget to celebrate the wins we already have!!

#AllIn
#GoTigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mr. C, why no mention of J Mascoll at 35 and J Belk at 84?

Jul 13, 2017, 7:37 PM

BOOM!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2017, 6:56 PM

It doesn't matter what they do, they can't change how talented a player is by changing where they rank on their list. We will beat their sec conference teams with our ACC team with the recruits our coaches chose. That makes them look silly doesn't it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

prestigious***

Jul 13, 2017, 7:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny how ALL of our recruits dropped a spot or more

Jul 15, 2017, 7:38 AM

Bet there's a few SEC 3 stars that got bumped up tho....

Wait a Minute - #1 Player is a QB and ahead of #1 QB?

Jul 16, 2017, 7:23 AM

I don't get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fields is probably #1 Dual Threat QB

Jul 16, 2017, 7:41 AM

Some services list them separately.

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,196
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic